I give in

Memories

*Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you doing this to her?! Why are you separating us? Is your doing right Mother?! IS your doing! Why are you lying to me! I know is you!! I’m leaving and I will not come back here, you are not my mother anymore!*

Gayoon woke up from her dream.

She got up from her room and walk down the stair, as she walks down she hear her mom on the phone again.

“She is really back? Listen carefully, no matter what I do not want her to meet with my daughter am I clear?! No matter what! Send her away if you need to or pay her if needed!” then she hung up

Gayoon was once again confused, who was the person that her mother seems to be so upset with and why is she preventing her to meet her. “Who is this mysterious person” she wondered.

Her mom notices that Gayoon was there: “Hi honey, how long have you been standing on the stair?”

Gayoon pretended she didn’t hear anything: “Oh I just came down mother”

Mom: “What you up to today?”

Gayoon: “I’ll probably meet up with Yoseob oppa to hang out”

Mother: “Good good! Very good ! Go create more memories! Do you think you will fall for him? He’s such a handsome gentleman isn’t it?”

Gayoon just smile at her mother. She doesn’t know what to answer her, deep down she want to tell her to cancel the engagement because she know that she will never fall in love with Yoseob. She just wish she can chose her own love. She sigh and left the house.

They decided to go to the amusement park today. Yoseob was bringing Gayoon to all kind of different slide. He was enjoying his time with Gayoon. He had always treated her like a sister before, but now that they are engage, he’s doing his best to love her, to make her feel love. He know that this girl have suffer lots of heartbroken situation so he wants to do all his possible to make her happy. But deep down, he also knows that he had falling a bit for her because everytime he sees her in depression, his heart will hurt. He wanted to be there for her, he wants to tell her that he will be there for her no matter what. That’s why today, he’s planning to confess his love for Gayoon.

On the other hand, Jiyoon and Hyuna also went to the amusement park that day. It wasn’t a coincidence because Hyuna saw that Gayoon were going to the amusement park so she had called Jiyoon and told her that she wanted to go to the amusement park. As they reached there, Hyuna was holding Jiyoon close to her all day long to make sure that if Gayoon would see them she would be jealous. After a while, as Hyuna expected, Gayoon was sitting on a table with Yoseob. So she dragged Jiyoon to sit to a table in front of them having Jiyoon back face to Gayoon. The whole time, Hyuna kept getting close to Jiyoon, feeding her. Gayoon saw that, she was getting jealous, she wanted to step up and tell Hyuna off but she doesn’t know why she couldn’t. She was just holding her anger.

Then after a while, Gayoon got a text message from Hyuna: “Hey old pal, how are you enjoying your date with your fiance? *wink*”

Gayoon was staring at her phone then glare at Hyuna then texted her: “How did you get my phone number?!”

Hyuna: “Haha, from Jiyoon obviously while she was showering! I’m having so much fun with her today!”

Gayoon just ignored the text because Yoseob was getting suspicious: “Gayoon ar, you alright? You kept texting..”

Gayoon: “Yea oppa, I’m fine..” she kept glaring at Hyuna.

Then Jiyoon was standing up ready to go for another ride, as she walks by she accidently fell on Yoseob.

Jiyoon:”Im terribly sorry!” as she looked at Yoseob: “Yoseob?!” then she looked at his accompany: “Gayoon..”

Yoseob: “Oh my god, Hi Jiyoon! What a coincidence!”

Jiyoon: “Yea..” then she looked at Gayoon: “Enjoying your date?” she smile bitterly

Gayoon: “ Jiyoon ar..” she was going to say something but Hyuna interrupted them.

Hyuna: “Hi! Nice to meet you, I’m Hyuna!”

Yoseob: “Hey nice to meet you, are you the girl who..threw Doojoon on the floor?”

Hyuna: “Oh you know that ert? Yea it was me!”

Yoseob: “Haha he was right you are a beauty” he smiled at Hyuna

Hyuna noticed that Yoseob kept staring at her so shes’ thinking maybe he’s into her so she decided to let Jiyoon and Gayoon alone.

Hyuna:”Hey Yoseob, wanna ride that ride with me? Jiyoon is scare of height so she wouldn’t want to go with me” she pout

Jiyoon: “Hey!!!”

Yoseob looked at the ride and smiled at her: “Sure, let’s go. Gayoon I’ll be back”

Then both of them left leaving the 2Yoon together.

Yoseob kept staring at Hyuna, not only because of her beauty but her figures, her name everything sound familiar to him. He also know that Hyuna is doing that so that the girls can enjoy themselves, so he struggle with himself saying that he might as well just enjoy himself and confess his feeling later on.

Hyuna was waiting in line with him for the ride.

Hyuna: “So your name is Yoseob?”

Yoseob:”Yep, and you are Hyuna” he winks at her

Hyuna:” Haha you are pretty cute for a boy”

Yoseob:”Haha yep, everyone says so”

Hyuna:”So, you like Gayoon?”

Yoseob: “Excuse me?”

Hyuna:”Well you are her fiance right?”

Yoseob:”Yea..”

Hyuna:”How much do you like her?”

Yoseob:”She’s very childish at time, she smile like an angel but she often get hurt. I just wish that she could count on me when she’s alone and sad..”

Hyuna:”That doesn’t mean anything, do you love her?”

Yoseob:”…I do not know..actually I was planning to confess my love to her today”

Hyuna: “Euh excuse me? You just said you don’t know but u were planning to confess? This isn’t making sense”

Yoseob:”How to put it, the love I have for a certain person is impossible to realize so, I have decided to love Gayoon.”

Hyuna:”So basically you do not love Gayoon, but u just decided to love her because of ur unrequire love for another person?”

Yoseob nod: “I’m silly ain’t I, but I know I might not be able to give her the happiness she wishes for, but I would do my best to make her feel like she has the best husband ever and treat her right.”

Hyuna:”..I don’t know what to say, you are a very nice gentleman, let’s put it this way. But also, I’m sorry but that would not succeed.”

Yoseob stare at her with a confuse face

Hyuna laugh at his facial expression:”I’m sorry but I will ruin your plan. I will help the two girls to be back together.”

Yoseob smirk at her: “Like you could”

Hyuna: “We shall see” she winked at him

Yoseob: “What’s your relationship with those two? Why do you want to help them? It doesn’t give you any good.”

Hyuna: “That’s my personal reason.”

Yoseob:”Well I told you quite a lot of my privacy, you wouldn’t mind sharing a bit wouldn’t you?”

Hyuna: “Actually, I do mind sharing with you” she smiles.

Then they both went into the ride.

Back to 2Yoon

Jiyoon sat down with Gayoon.

Jiyoon: “Well..this is awkward.. long time no see..i guess”

Gayoon: “…yea, how..are you?”

Jiyoon: “Still hanging on..what about you? Enjoying your date with your fiance?”

Gayoon: “… What about you? Enjoying your date with Hyuna?”

Jiyoon: “She’s not my date alright? She’s just my close friend!”

Gayoon: “Well if it’s just a close friend why would you let her feed you and hold you all the time?!”

Jiyoon: “.. That’s just how she is!! She’s like this with everyone!”

Gayoon: “No! She’s like this with people that she has a crush on!!!!!”

Jiyoon:”..What the hell are you talking about?! Don’t insult her alright?”

Gayoon: “Why are you taking her side?! I’m not insulting her! I’m just stating a fact Jiyoon!!!”

Jiyoon: “What fact?!”

Gayoon:”That she loves you! That she has a crush on you!”

Jiyoon:”… So what?”

Gayoon: “…Seriously?! So what?! Jeon Jiyoon! “

Jiyoon:” What?! Heo Gayoon!”

Both of them were staring at each other intensively. Then both of them sigh, cuz they both knows that they don’t have much time by themselves so they shouldn’t be wasting time arguing, but neither of them wanted to give in and apologize.

Jiyoon:” Sigh, fine I give in! Can we pretend nothing exist ..? everything was a lie.. and just enjoy ourself for the rest of the day?”

Gayoon looked at her and nodded: “Yes please”

Jiyoon hand out her hand: “So, let’s go, girlfriend?” she smiled.

Gayoon giggle: “Yes girlfriend! Let’s go!”

They were helding hand and go for some rides together, not even once they had left go of each other hand because deep inside them, they both know that this might be the last time that they are together, in peace.