Double dating

Memories

Gayoon side

That night was rainy, Gayoon rushed down and ran to the park sitting on the bench lifeless. She didn’t know what to do, all she wanted right now is Jiyoon, but she don’t remember her, she told her to go away and to disappear. She was sitting there, then suddenly she opened the phone number and dialed Hyuna number.

Hyuna:”Hello?”

Gayoon:”………..”

Hyuna:”Hello? Gayoon?”

Gayoon:”………..”

Hyuna:” Is everything alright?”

Gayoon:”..Everything is alright for Jiyoon…”

Hyuna:”Where are you?”

Gayoon:”Bye”

She hung up.

 

Hyuna was worried, she knew she heard the rain so she must be outside and not far from there she thought. She quickly grab an umbrella and went out to see Gayoon. As she ran down, she quickly run around the building to see if she can find her, at last she found her sitting at the bench of the park all soaked. She quickly brought the umbrella and had her under it.

Hyuna:”Gayoon! What’s wrong with you?! You are all soak, come on let’s go back and dry you up!”

Gayoon wasn’t responding

Hyuna:”Gayoon! What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

Gayoon look up at her and had a bitter smile:”Jiyoon tell me to get out of her sight because I am so annoying…”

Hyuna:”…”

Gayoon was crying:”She said I’m annoying, I’m always on her way… I…my…i…my..my heart is broken..i don’t know what to do…” she started to cry

Hyuna hug her head close to her heart:”Shhh…Jiyoon is going too far, why would she say that to you..even if she don’t remember you she wouldn’t be this cold..”

Gayoon just kept crying and crying hugging Hyuna:” I regret everything, I regret hurting her, I regret not staying with her, I regret…I regret…WAHHHHHH” she cried

 

Hyuna heart was broken hearing this girl crying voice, she knows Jiyoon have hurt her deeply but she doesn’t know what to do. All she could do at that moment is being there with her.

 

After a while, Gayoon calmed herself and told Hyuna to go back up, but Hyuna refused because she knows Gayoon was still very sad. Gayoon insist but Hyuna just ignored her.

Hyuna:”If you want me to go back up, you will have to let me take u home first alright?”

Gayoon shake her head:”no..it’s far away.. I’ll be fine on my own..”

Hyuna couldn’t kept staring at her, she looked so beautiful even if she just cried.

Hyuna:”Ok, then close your eyes”

Gayoon was confused but listened to her, as she closes her eyes, she felt Hyuna approaching her and land a kiss on her lips making her eyes wide open, but she didn’t back out. After a bit, Hyuna back out to grasp for breathe. She was happy that Gayoon didn’t push her away, but at the same time, she feels like she just made a big mistake. They were staring at each other, Hyuna hold Gayoon hand and put her under the umbrella and sent her home.

 

As Hyuna get back to her room, she saw that Sohyun was sleeping in bed. She quickly took a quick shower and went to sleep beside her girlfriend.

 

The next few days, Hyuna would go visit Gayoon everyday at her house while telling Sohyun that she have some important stuff to do. She would just hang around with Gayoon at her house, cuddling each other in bed. Both of them don’t know what they are doing, none of them know what is their relationship is. It just feel very unreal.

For Hyuna, she have no idea what she’s doing, does she like Gayoon or Sohyun? She likes both, she don’t know who to chose. But at that instance, all she want is to be beside Gayoon because she don’t want this girl to be sad. So every day, after seeing Gayoon, she would pass by a bakery shop to buy some sweet for Sohyun, hoping she won’t doubt her, hoping she can still make her happy. Right now, she don’t know who to chose, both are so important to her, she’s very confused so she decided that for now, she will be running between them hoping that Sohyun won’t find out, hoping that this can remain like this for a while.

 

As for Gayoon, she doesn’t feel anything, for now she’s just happy that Hyuna is by her side. Deep down, she wonder if it’s better this way to just stay with Hyuna and forget about Jiyoon, but she can’t stop thinking about Jiyoon, she can’t stop thinking about what Jiyoon said to her. Everytime she thinks of it, it killed her heart but she can’t stop herself from thinking about her. She misses her, she want to kill Doojoon, he ruined them. She would start to cry and then blame herself too because if she didn’t hurt Jiyoon, they would have been together. She looked up to Hyuna and kept telling her “Hyuna, please don’t leave me, you are my only one left…”

 

The next few weeks, Gayoon have been getting better, she wouldn’t be crying all day long. She finally agree to hang out with Yoseob. Hyuna texted him to ask him to hang out with Gayoon while she go spend some time with Sohyun.

 

Yoseob went to pick up Gayoon and brought her to a coffee shop to chill. Yoseob notice that Gayoon was totally depress so he asked her what’s wrong with her, she ended up telling him some of the incident. Yoseob felt bad for Gayoon, he knew how hard was it for her to stand up and was ready to face her mom.

Yoseob:”Do you want me to talk to Jiyoon?”

Gayoon:”About?”

Yoseob:”To tell her the truth, she don’t believe you but my creditbility is good enough, especially since I am ur ex-fiance that you want to cancel the engagement with me” he smiled at her

Gayoon felt uncomfortable, she’s not sure how to answer him:”Hm..no it’s ok.. it’s.. Too late anyways, she told me to disappear and not to show up in front of her anymore.”

Yoseob:”..I see..What happened though…?”

Gayoon:”..I hate Doojoon..I hate his gut, I hate him I want him to die. He deserves to die!”

Yoseob was shock ag Gayoon statement:”…Gayoon, calm down what did he do?!”

Gayoon:”He..basically r@pe Jiyoon…”

Yoseob:”WHAT?!”

Gayoon:”…Jiyoon thought they are really together..so she slept with him…” she started to cry

Yoseob gulp:”…hm..is she ok?”

Gayoon:”Of course she’s ok! She thinks she’s in love with him!!! That b@stard took this opportunity to…do this to Jiyoon…………..” she slams the table which made Yoseob jump up

Yoseob:”What are you going to do from now on?”

Gayoon:”I .. don’t know.. I guess I’ll…arg I don’t know what to do!!”

Yoseob:”..Why don’t you go pay a visit to Jiyoon and see how she is? Explain to her, tell her how you feel about her, maybe she will remember the feeling she had with you..”

Gayoon stared at Yoseob:”…Why didn’t I think of it?” she quickly get up of the table and was going to Jiyoon place

 

 

At Jiyoon side, she’s depress, hiding in her room all day.

 

Jiyoon POV

“I..finally kick her away…I know it’s worth it, she’ll be fine. She will be more happy with Hyuna, if it wasn’t her mom, they would have still be together and I wouldn’t have meet her. I am doing the right thing..Right?..Yes..I am.. Now I can just..die peacefully…”