Finally!

Memories

She rushes to Jiyoon door and kept knocking on it but there was no one home. She waited for a while, still she didn’t show up, so she decided to write a paper and slide it into her room saying she wanted to meet up with her. As she goes down the stair, she saw Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon saw her and she was shock, she didn’t know how to react, she smiled at her:”Hey..”

Gayoon:”Hi Jiyoonie!”

Jiyoon:”You are going home from Hyuna?”

Gayoon:”Hm..no..from your room”

Jiyoon:”Hm..excuse me?”

Gayoon:”I wrote you something…go check it out, please! I’ll see you later!”

She wanted to give a hug to Jiyoon but she restrain herself and left. <Now, I just have to plan how I should do it tomorrow..!”

 

Jiyoon was confused, she back to her room and saw a paper on the floor, she picked it up and read:

 

Dear Jiyoonie,

I would like to schedule a meeting with you tomorrow at 1 at the fountain near the park. I have something really important to tell you! Please, do come, I won’t leave until you come.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              <3 you

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Your Gayoonie

 

 

Jiyoon couldn’t stop smiling when she saw that Gayoon wrote “Your” gayoonie. She can’t wait to meet her tomorrow, she knows that tomorrow is the day that they can finally be happy together. She quickly go check her closet to see what she should wear tomorrow because she knows tomorrow will be an unforgetful day of her life. The day where only happiness will exist in her life and all the sadness will be gone. As she cheked her closet, she decided to wear the outfit that Gayoon bought for her; the leather jacket and skinny jeans. Then she went to shower and quickly go to bed, hoping for tomorrow to arrive quicklier.

 

The next day have arrived, Jiyoon made breakfast for herself then wore her outfit. Before leaving, she went back into her room to check herself out in the mirror and smirk:”She would be so amazed of my outfit today! Can’t wait to see her reaction hehe”. As she walked out of the hotel, toward the direction of the meeting spot, she stoped in front of a flower shop. She decided to buy a bouquet of roses, then she pass by a jewelry store to purchase a gift. She was looking through all the different kind of jewelry, then finally set her eyes on one and purchased it. <There! I’m ready to go meet her!> She walked toward her destination.

 

Gayoon side

She wokes up early in the morning after grabbing a fast breakfast because she needed to prepare her confession. She walked straight to the shopping mall. She went into a jewelry store and asked them to show her the kind of jewelry she wanted. After chosing for a while, she finally decided on it: a beautiful ring with a heart on it. As she ask the saler to wrap it up, someone whisper in her ears:”Ohhhh someone’s proposing?”, she quickly turned around to notice that it was Yoseob.

He gaves her a smirk.

Gayoon smiled at him:”Hey oppa! What are you doing here?”

Yoseob:”I was having a meeting around here and saw you in here, so what happened since last time?”

Gayoon smiled turn down a bit

Yoseob:”Oh..did I say something bad..? I’m sorry..”

Gayoon shakes her head:”nono..just when I was going to get Jiyoon back..Hyuna broke up with Sohyun so…she hugged me tight and I didn’t know how to reject her because I ruined her..so Jiyoon just left me there…yea..”

Yoseob gulped:”Then..the ring is for Hyuna!?”

Gayoon shakes her head again:”nono..it’s for Jiyoon” she smiled

Yoseob:” You are getting me so confuse…” while scratching his head

Gayoon:”Haha sorry, yea, I told Hyuna that the one I love is Jiyoon and yea..i’m going to meet her soon to confess to her once and for all!”

Yoseob smiled at her and pat her head:”Finally, you have decided to huh? No backing up?”

Gayoon:”Nope..Jiyoon deserve happiness and I will give her all the happiness she needs!”

Yoseob:”Anything I can help you with?”

Gayoon:”Nope, everything is good! Just waiting for them to wrap it up!”

 

The saler:”Sorry miss, we don’t have the size of the ring ready, would you mind waiting a few hours? It will be deliver here.”

Gayoon shrug:”Euh…few hours…” then she looked at the watch, she would be late…

Yoseob saw that she was troubled:”I guess there’s something I can help you with, I’ll wait for the ring, you go meet with Jiyoon, I’ll come straight to give it to you alright?”

Gayoon smiled at him:”THANK YOU SO MUCH OPPA!” then she ran out there toward Jiyoon

 

As she reached there, she couldn’t see Jiyoon. she was disappointed but suddenly someone came and hugged her from behind and put a bouquet of roses in front of her. Gayoon smiled happily and turned around, as expected it was Jiyoon.

 

Gayoon:”JIYOONIEEE!!”

Jiyoon:”Gayooonieeeeeeeeeeeee!”

They both giggle at each other

Jiyoon hand her the bouquet of flowers

Jiyoon:”Here’s 9 red roses, do you know what it mean?”

Gayoon:”Wowww so prettyyyy!!! What does it mean?”

Jiyoon stared into her eyes:” It mean Everlasting Love

Gayoon couldn’t hide her smile, she was so happy, she jumped into Jiyoon arm.

Jiyoon:”So what did you wanted to tell me?”

Gayoon:”Hm I guess nothing more!”
Jiyoon:”Huh?! What?!”

Gayoon:”Well you confess to me so no need for me to confess to you right?” she giggled and tried to walk away. Jiyoon hold her waist

Jiyoon:”Hey hey! That’s not fair!!!”

Gayoon:”Hehe, let’s eat first! I made us lunch!”

They sat down near the tree, putting a blanket on the grasses and opened their lunch.

They ate their lunch happily, staring at the beautiful blue sky. Once they were done eating, they lied on the grasses both staring at the sky.

 

Jiyoon:”Look at that beautiful cloud, doesn’t it look like a pig?”

Gayoon:”Huh where?”

Jiyoon point at the sky:”there! You see?!”

Gayoon:” no..where?”

Then gayoon look at Jiyoon, she was pointing at her making Gayoon smack Jiyoon:”YAH! YOU ARE CALLING ME A PIG!”

Jiyoon laughed out loud:”Hahahaha, yep!”

Gayoon pouted and turned around

Jiyoon hold her back:”aww but you are MY piggy alright?” she peck a kiss on her cheek making Gayoon tried to hold her laughter

Jiyoon:”aw come on, I know you are trying to hold your laughter! Come on show me your beautiful smile!”

Gayoon:”Yah!!” she tries to push Jiyoon away but she didn’t let her go and started to tickle her.

She couldn’t hold her laughter anymore so she started to laugh out loud.

 

Jiyoon hold her from behind, both of them just sitting there in silence. For them, even if they are silent now, they know this is a moment of bliss for them. After a while, Gayoon received a text. She quickly grab her phone to check, it was from Yoseob saying he got her ring and is waiting near the park. Gayoon smiled happily and told Jiyoon that she’s going to the washroom, but as she walked away she were holding the roses.

Jiyoon:”Why are you bringing the flower to the washroom silly?”

Gayoon:”Because it’s our everlasting love! Of course I won’t leave it anywhere! It’s going everywhere with me!”

Jiyoon:”You are so silly!”

Then Gayoon rush off

 

She ran quickly to where Yoseob is, as she reached there, Yoseob quickly gave her the ring.

Gayoon:”Thank you so much oppa!!!” she quickly gave a big hug to Yoseob and he hug her back. Yoseob:”Ohhhh Jiyoon gave you flower?” she nods happily, they said bye to each other.

 

She turned around and was getting ready to go back to Jiyoon. She walked toward her, she sees that Jiyoon was still lying comfortably on the grasses which made her smile, it’s been a while since they were together like that. As she get closer to her, someone knock her out, she losing conscious, all she could see is Jiyoon getting more and more blurry, then she fainted.

Mysterious person:"Hurry up! Take her away and lock her down!"

The people lift her up and put her into the back seat of the car and drove off

They reached the destination, it was in a very far away a very old building.

They hold Gayoon up as they reach their boss and hand her to him.

"Here she is boss"

"Good, you can leave now"

As they left, Gayoon eyes is getting a bit better, he looked familiar...it's.................zzzzzzzzzzz she lost conscious again