Picnic

Memories

After a week, Gayoon was feeling all better, so they decided to all go to the park to hang out. Hyuna prepared food and the boys picked them up. As they get there, the environment was so beautiful, they all walked around the park, it looked so relaxing.

The guys brought some bbq material to cook. Jiyoon was opening the stuff and was preparing the food, Doojoon decided to approach her and help her out. He senses that Jiyoon isn’t very happy which surprised him because he thought her and Gayoon would be in super good term but from the beginning, Gayoon seem to not pay much attention to Jiyoon.

Doojoon:” Jiyoon ar, you alright?”

Jiyoon looked at him:”Euh, yea..i guess”

Doojoon:”What’s wrong?”

Jiyoon:”Nothing.. just.. Gayoon seem to ..be so cold to me..sigh”

Doojoon felt sad for his angel but at the same time he’s happy because that mean he’ll still have a big chance to get Jiyoon. But seeing her like this, he wanted to cheer her up, so he went behind her and hug her while unpacking stuff.

Jiyoon:”Huh? What are you doing?”

Doojoon:”Come on babe, I haven’t seen you much lately, can’t I just hug you my wify”

Jiyoon bluses by his word, she completely forgot that they were engaged.

Hyuna saw that and smack Doojoon:”Can’t you get a room, geez! We are in the middle of a park!”

Doojoon hug Jiyoon even harder:”Wifyyyy she’s bullying me!!!” he pout which bring Jiyoon laughter

Jiyoon: “ aww I didn’t know that you could be cute when you pout! Come on kids! Stop fooling around and get the food ready!”

At that moment, Jiyoon was watching Gayoon reaction. She seems to stare at them but she didn’t make a move which made Jiyoon sad.

She steps on Doojoon leg:”Can you stop playing around and go do some job! Geez!” then she push Doojoon away which made him fall on his

Doojoon:”WaaiiI!! Why is everyone bullying me!?”

Gayoon approach him and push him down again:”Because your face is written: ”! then everyone started to laugh.

Then Gayoon approach Jiyoon, she thought that Gayoon was going to talk to her or something but no, she came to get some grapes and went back to sit without even taking a glance at Jiyoon. Jiyoon wanted to cry, but she holds herself, Hyuna saw that scene and understood what happened. She felt helpess beause neither does she understand what Gayoon was thinking.

Sohyun jumped into Hyuna and gave her a kiss on the cheek to get her attention. Hyuna knew what she wanted so she hug her and both of them was lying on the grass staring at the sky. Gayoon was looking at them the whole time, she kept thinking that position should be hers. She was getting jealous, then Jiyoon went to her with some food, she left it on her hands and was leaving but then Gayoon suddenly grab Jiyoon from behind and hug her. Jiyoon was shock, but she felt so happy that finally Gayoon is showing love to her. Doojoon was going to interrupt but Hyuna and Sohyun triped him so he fell on the floor and they started to fight again. Gayoon was hugging Jiyoon from behind for a long while, then she felt that Gayoon was losing balance, she was tired. Jiyoon asked her if she wanted to lie down but Gayoon shake her head then jiyoon sigh. Jiyoon drag her away from the crowd and lied on the grass and told Gayoon to lie on her to rest, after a few shake head, she finally submit to Jiyoon and lie on her.

At some point, Jiyoon thought Gayoon fell asleep so she started patting her head:”Gayoon ar, I don’t know what happened to you since that time we met. I knows I was wrong, and I’m terribly sorry that I said those words to you, I really didn’t mean to break up. I just really wanted you to chose me. And I understand that your reputation, your mom, Yoseob everyone is very important to you and my existant is just troubling you. But yea, I don’t know if you heard me when you were in the hospital, I agree to leave here and live with Doojoon. You probably won’t agree to it but, nothing we can do isn’t it? It’s the best for both of us, with me gone, you can focus on ur family and I can focus on forgetting you. Don’t worry, I’m sure I won’t be able to forget you, because you are the one and only person who made my heart like this. A day without you is like living in the dark, but whenever I see you around me, my surrounding all light up. I love you Gayoon, I’ll be leaving soon, once you fully recover I’ll be gone.”

After saying that she just gave a big sigh and stare at the sky wishing that this moment would never stop. While for Gayoon who was pretending to have fallen asleep, her heart was shattering again. She knows her feeling for Jiyoon is very real too, and she knows she have fallen very deep to her, but she don’t know what to do. Her mind is preoccupied by facing her mom and Hyuna. But her heart was shattering, she want to tell Jiyoon her thought, and figure something out together, but before she could do it she heard Doojoon voice.

Doojoon:”So she’s asleep?”

Jiyoon:” Yea, shhhh, let her sleep” she kept patting her head

Doojoon:”Jiyoon ar, will you regret leaving with me?”

Jiyoon:”Honestly, I will most probably will because I wont be able to see Gayoon anymore. I won’t know what she’s doing, what’s happening in her life. I won’t be in her life anymore…”

Doojoon frown:”I’m sorry…”

Jiyoon shake her head:”nono, you are doing it for my own good. You and I both know that if I stay here, I will just keep getting hurt so might as well ..just leave once and for all..” she smile bitterly

Doojoon:” Jiyoon, you are the only girl that I think that you are beautiful, and have such a pretty personality. You would do anything for your loved one.”

Jiyoon laughed:” You know, I heard people saying that when you really care about someone , their happiness is more important than yours. That’s why, as long as Gayoon think that’s the right path for her to chose, I will support her because if she’s happy about her decision, I’m happy for her.” She smiled

Gayoon wanted to cry, Jiyoon have been by her side the whole time. No matter what happened she’s there for her. Jiyoon’s really able to treat her well, she would do anything for her, even if she chose the wrong path she knew Jiyoon will be there with her.

Doojoon was approaching Jiyoon, he wanted to kiss his lovely angel. Jiyoon saw that, she tried to back out, Gayoon could felt Jiyoon trying to move away so she started to pretend to get up then to see that Doojoon face was so close to Jiyoon. She quickly smack his face! “YAH! What you doing so close to us!? Go away!! You ert!!”

Doojoon:”Aish!!! You can’t read the mood don’t you!?”

Gayoon started to attack Doojoon in which he started to scream for help. Hyuna and Sohyun rushed to them since Yoseob was cooking. Then they all started to attack Doojoon, which bring a real laughter to Jiyoon.

Jiyoon POV

 < Sigh, just how much longer will this happiness last? How much longer can I see you smiling like this? How much longer can I feel your touch? Just how much longer do I have to live in pain? Memory is the diary that we all carry around with us in our mind, so I know, I will cherish every moment I have with you because it’s probably my last few memories with you. >