Gayoon Revealation

Memories

Jiyoon POV

I hear that the doctor walk out then everyone rushed in, but I felt so tired, I didn’t have the energy to open my eyes..i just want to sleep a bit more.. ah..they decided to leave the room..Gayoon is touching my face..i knew it was her..i remember her soft touch..what is she telling me? Aww.. she loves me..she’s so sweet, gosh I love her..wait..what?..she remember all her memories..now I see why she changed so much..now everything’s making sense.. Wait….WHAT? She had such a terrible first love! If I know who she is I will give her a slap! Oh..my god..Hyuna..was your first love…? … everything is matching…no wonder Gayoon been looking at hyuna lately…I understand now..she’s telling me she still love Hyuna…? What..oh my god hyuna heard all the thing she said to me.. they are arguing…Gayoon…still love her…she loves both me and her…what is this..my heart hurt… I don’t get it..she loves me more or Hyuna more..oh…she loves Hyuna more… why is hyuna keep pushing Gayoon to me…

Gayoon..the one you truly love is Hyuna right…i..see…

You..would just be with me out of pity because I risk myself for you..isn’t it?.. no..i can’t accept that.. I don’t want you to love me out of pity.. I don’t want it… I rather you go for Hyuna..Gayoon…I know you love Hyuna more..i am a hindrance between you two…i…will make sure I won’t be troubling you … all because of me that you are suffering so badly…I will help you make the decision Gayoon…I…will…urg I want to cry…...i think because of my feeling, my heartbeat is beating too much! Arg the doctor came in…and notice I was awake…damn it…they are coming in…but don’t worry..i won’t trouble you…so Gayoon…I will pretend I don’t remember you…so you can focus on Hyuna…All I want..is your happiness…

You came in and said hi to me, I pretend I don’t know you and just said hi to Hyuna..I pretend I don’t remember anything, she ask me if I know who you were..of course I know who you are..you are my first and last love..but for your happiness…I said:”No..who are you..?” I saw your eyes were shock, You didn’t know how to react, even Hyuna was shock. The room remained silence..

Hyuna:”You..are  joking right?”

Jiyoon POV

I know Hyuna know me very well, she can detects whenever I hide or lie to her, but this time I must not show it.. I must not let her know..i have to act well…Please, let her not notice I’m lying…

 

Jiyoon:”Huh..? what.. is she your new girlfriend? Sigh, bringing your girlfriend to come see me right when I wake up, what a pain Hyuna”

Both of them were looking at each other.

Hyuna:”Jiyoon…rest, we’ll come back later..”

Jiyoon POV

Sigh..i guess I did well..i’m sorry..to lie to you Gayoon…

 

As the girls got out of hospital, they quickly call everyone telling them that Jiyoon forgot about Gayoon. They all went home to rest, and decided to go visit her the next day.

The next day, they all went to visit Jiyoon.

Doojoon:”Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

Jiyoon:” Hey..”

Doojoon:”Baby, you remember me?”

Jiyoon:”Yea, Doojoon..”

Doojoon was all excited:”Yes yes! And you remember you are my wife right?”

Hyuna smack Doojoon across the head which made him yield in pain:”AIsh! What’s wrong with you!”

Hyuna stick her tongue out

Jiyoon:”Hehe, Doojoon I’m engage to you! Not married yet!”

Doojoon: “Ohhhhh you remember!!! Hehe” he quickly give a kiss to Jiyoon cheek

Yoseob:”Remember me remember me?”

Jiyoon nod :”Yoseob!”

Yoseob:”YESH!!!!”

Sohyun:”What about me?!”

Jiyoon was stun, she’s not sure what to say..what should she say, since she said she thought Gayoon was Hyuna girlfriend…:”Hm..You…are Sohyun.. but I don’t remember..more of you..i’m sorry..”

Sohyun sigh:”Well it’s to be expected since, I only knew you like less than a month..” she pout

Hyuna pat her head:”it’s alright Sohyunie..”

Then Hyuna push Gayoon in front:”Jiyoon ar, do you remember who she is?”

Jiyoon was staring at Gayoon from top to the bottom and shake her head:”no..not at all..who is she?”

Hyuna:”Heo Gayoon!”

Jiyoon:”..Heo..Gayoon? Yah why am I suppose to remember your girlfriends name! You had too many!”

Hyuna:”YAH! No!”

Sohyun:”What??”

Doojoon:”HAHAHA, YEA JIYOON, Gayoon is Hyuna girlfriend!” doojoon was so happy that Jiyoon forgot about Gayoon. He knows he had won Jiyoon already.

The doctor came in, so Gayoon quickly grab him:”Doctor.. What happened to her? Didn’t you say everything was fine?!”

Doctor was confused;”Hm??she look perfectly well to me..? Why something’s wrong?”

Hyuna:”She forgot who she is..but she remember all of us..”

Doctor:”Hm.. I think it’s a shock. Remember she got hit in the head.. possible there’s a shock which made her forget about this young lady which made she must be a very important person to her.”

Hyuna:”..Will her memory come back?”

Doctor:”Hm.. It will sooner or later..we can’t say exactly when though..”

Gayoon haven’t spoken a word, she was just staring at Jiyoon intensively. She slowly approach Jiyoon, grab her by her clothes which shocks everyone. The doctor and nurses:”WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SHE JUST HEALED UP”

Gayoon approach Jiyoon:”You are lying! YOU KNOW IT’S ME! YOU KNOW WHO I AM!” there was fire in Gayoon eyes, it was so scary. Everyone was shock by Gayoon anger.

Jiyoon was staring at her with fear:”…No..i don’t know who you are..can you stop threating me geez..”

Hyuna was laughing:”Ok yea, she don’t remember you.. she’s the cool Jiyoon I know back then..”

Doojoon pushed Gayoon aside:”GEEZ LEAVE MY WOMAN ALONE!”

Jiyoon heart was hurting, she was surprise that Gayoon asked her if she was lying. It felt like she knew she was lying..but she won’t tell her the truth. All she’s thinking is :”It’s for your own good..”

Gayoon went mad and rush out of the hospital, Hyuna ran after her.

Hyuna grab her arm:”YAH! STOP RUNNING!”

Gayoon with tears:”WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT HAPPENED… I…just got my memory back..and now..she… WHY?! SHE MUST BE LYING! NO!! WHY IS GOD DOING THIS TO ME!!!”

Doojoon approached behind:”Isn’t this what’s best for you Gayoon?”

Hyuna and Gayoon turned around:”What?!”

Doojoon:”I heard what you two was talkin about before, I was behind the door..”

Gayoon:’..WHAT DO YOU MEAN, IT’S BEST FOR ME?!”

Doojoon:”Depend how you look at it..  you can take it as a karma for hurting her so much so she’s forgetting you or Jiyoon’s granting your wish, you can go after Hyuna all you want and she will marry Doojoon and live happily.”

Gayoon ran to him and kick him but Doojoon block it and grab her in the collar:” Heo Gayoon, listen carefully, you are now out of the league, she belongs to me! She forgot about you, so leave it be! Go marry Yoseob, or go chase after Hyuna or go die! I don’t give a anymore JUST DON'T APPROACH MY WIFE! because SHE don’t remember YOU anymore! SHE FROM NOW ON, BELONG TO ME!” she smirks at her and walk back to the hospital

Gayoon in rage;” DAMN YOU DOOJOON, I HATE YOU DOOJOON!!!!!”

As she was screaming, the sky started to rain, Hyuna try to drag her in but she was unwilling to.

Gayoon:” GOD! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHY!? I.. TOLD HYUNA ALL THOSE JUST… to let her know my feeling and kinda..see what her reaction was…I …had already chose Jiyoon from… when she was dying in the car!!!! WHY WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL...I CONFESS BACK TO HER!! WHY CAN'T I BRING HER HAPPINESS?! WHY CAN'T I BE WITH HER!!!!!!”

Hyuna was shock at her revealation:”What..?! What are you talking about Gayoon....WHAT?” she quickly went to Gayoon and was shaking her:"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! HEO GAYOON!!!"

Gayoon with red eyes because of the tears:”I…was going to tell Jiyoon.. “I had to tell you honestly that I still had feeling for Hyuna, I was confused and I still am, but I know you are my destined one. For you, I will overcome anything, I know I’m confused right now and you might think I’m not in my right mind to chose but, I won’t regret this decision, I have chose you..Jeon Jiyoon as my other half for the eternity..” but..i didn't have the chance... she's now gone..out of my sight.. i was hoping she was lying for a certain reason but..no...she's gone...the..girl I love...is gone...SHE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then she was crying in the rain hitting the floor with her hand…

Hyuna was hurt and sad seeing Gayoon like this…

Hyuna was hurt and sad seeing Gayoon like this…