Lying in my face!

Memories

The next morning, Jiyoon woke up and notice that she was hugging Gayoon while sleeping :  “Omg, I was hugging this gorgeous girl the whole night!!”

She felt that Gayoon was waking up so she freaked out she didn’t know what to do she knew she was going to get smack or something but no when Gayoon woke up she smiled at her and said “good morning jiyoonii”. [Omg the sweetest voice ever, Jiyoon was so amazed by her beautiful friend]

 

Gayoon: ‘Do you have anything to do today? Wanna hang out? We could go shop and eat.’

Jiyoon: ‘Nope I have nth plan today! Sure let’s hang out! :) I want to buy some new clothes and I really want to try the new ice cream store!’

Gayoon: Really? Ok!

 

The whole day they have such an amazing time. They tried the new ice cream store and noticed that there’s a sticky picture booth, they went in to take a few pictures and both decided to put it in their wallet.  *Yep just like what couple would do ;) haha  *

 

Everything was going well both were enjoying each other company, at one of the store Gayoon really liked a necklace but decided not to get it because it was quite expensive then they went to another shop to check out something but Jiyoon notice that Gayoon still look unsure about the necklace that she wants so she drag her back to the store to get it but it was gone already. It was a limited edition says the seller. Gayoon was disappointed so she just drag Jiyoon away. They decided to go watch a 3hours movie. During the movie, Jiyoon received a call, Gayoon notice that it was from Doojoon. Jiyoon excuse herself and went out of the cinema to pick up the phone. But after like an hour, Jiyoon still wasn’t back. Gayoon was frustrated she start texting Jiyoon to ask where was she but there was no response back. When the movie come to an end she tried calling her but she couldn't reach her at all.

 

Gayoon Pov

That…stupid Jiyoon… she probably went out with Doojoon… aren’t they meeting up tomorrow anyways! Why can’t she just wait another day… sigh.. I actually got her a bracelet that would suit her so much… Watever I’ll just head home!!! Stupid Jiyoon!!!! I will ignore her!!

 

Gayoon got home and was practicing dancing so she can get her mind off Jiyoon.

*Ding Dong* she went to open the door, it was Jiyoon. She apologizes for leaving her suddenly without a word, her cell phone had no more battery. Gayoon just roll her eyes for her pathetic excuse, she says: ok that’s all?

Jiyoon: hm..can I come in?

Gayoon: … fine

 

Once she went in Jiyoon knew Gayoon was still very piss at her. Then suddenly Gayoon notice that Jiyoon clothes was dirtied so she asked what happened while imagining what the hell did Doojoon do to her. Jiyoon says nothing happened I just fell on the floor. Gayoon is getting piss [Why does she keep lying to me!! It’s so obvious she did something!!!] “What did you do? And who texted you?  How come you left without telling me?”

Jiyoon: oh my mom..called me to confirm about tomorrow… and yea…

Gayoon couldn’t hold herself anymore she push Jiyoon into the wall and slam both of her arm around jiyoon head. Jiyoon was shock, she doesn’t know what to do. Gayoon gave her an immense glare and scream at her:

 

“ WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?! WHY U KEEP SAYING THOSE BULLSH!T TO ME! AM I THAT STUPID TO NOT REALIZE THAT YOU ARE LYING TO ME?! YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, KEEP LYING TO ME IN MY FACE! I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE! GO AWAY DON’T EVER SHOW UP IN FRONT OF ME ANYMORE!”

 

uh oh...what's going to happen now...Gayoon unleash her anger how is Jiyoon going to answer?