Remained Calm

Memories

The next day, as promised Yoseob brought Gayoon out to see Jiyoon. The servant was going to a meeting with Gayoon mom so there was only them which was very convenient. When they reach Jiyoon house, Yoseob asked if she wanted him to go with her or wait her outside. Gayoon says that she rather go in on her own.

Jiyoon side

*Ding Dong*

“Hm, I wonder who came to visit today, must be Doojoon again, sigh he’s so annoying, I’m a kick his !”

-Open the door and see a familiar girls- It’s Gayoon..

“Why is she here, didn’t she say not to go see her again? Why is she at my doorstep..Why is she asking me if I was there yesterday, she saw me? How should I answer her.. I have to remain calm, I can’t break down in front of her. She did all those for my own good.. but all I want is to be beside her.. I have decided to let her leave for good, if I completely drive her away, she will be able to live on without me being a burden to her, and so that she can be happy following her mother order.  I’ll only bring her to rebel against her mom.. I’m sure she’s safer to be with her mom and she can have anything she want. Yes what I am doing is for her own good, I know it. Sorry Gayoon, I’ll break your heart..”

Gayoon side

*Ding Dong*

Jiyoon came to open the door, seeing Gayoon at the doorstep, she was schock. “Gayoon..?”

Gayoon: “Hi Jiyoon! May I come in?”

Jiyoon just standed there with no reaction.

Gayoon step in on her own and closed the door.

Gayoon says: “Jiyoon! I miss you so much!!! Oh my god, how many pound did you lost?!” she attempted to jump on Jiyoon but Jiyoon back out.

Jiyoon: With a calm voice: “What are you doing here? Didn’t you say you will not see me ever again? Why are you here?”

Gayoon felt a bit hurt that Jiyoon didn’t seem happy to see her. She says: “I..wanted to make sure of something.. Yesterday.. did you come by the musical school?”

Jiyoon: “Yes”

Gayoon: “And you saw me right?!”

Jiyoon:” Yes, I did”

Gayoon: “.. Why did you turn away? Why didn’t you come to talk to me?”

Jiyoon: “Well you looked plenty happy with your Yoseob oppa, and you told me to never come see you again, so I decided to step out of your life for real. Now will you excuse me , I have stuff to do, so please leave.” With a rather calm voice.

Gayoon raised a bit her voice: “..I don’t believe you.. Jiyoonii isn’t the type to do this to me.. You would forgive me for anything I do.. You wouldn’t..just walk out of my life like this!”

Jiyoon raise her voice too: “ You were the one who told me to walk out of your life, you were the one who broke our friendship, what do you want me to do? Weep over you for the rest of my life? No thank you!”

Gayoon eyes was turning red: “.. Jiyoon.. You know I didn’t mean it..and I know you didn’t mean what you just said..you are just frustrated.. I didn’t want my mom to put a record in your file..it was for your own good..”

Jiyoon (frustrated): “ Well I TOLD YOU, I DON’T GIVE A SH!T about my file! I only wanted to be with you!! SO GET OUT NOW! I don’t want to talk to you!!”

Gayoon: “… So.. are you saying you will forget about me.. you will never talk to me or see me? Even if you see me on the street you will pretend you don’t know me? Is that what you are telling me?” her voice was cracking down

Jiyoon was losing herself, she have trouble bearing the pain inside her and pretend she was perfectly fine with what she says: “ Yes, that’s what I am telling you”

Gayoon: “Look straight in my eyes and tell me again, if not I would not believe you…”

Then Jiyoon looked straight into her eyes “ I do not want to see you anymore, you only bring me pain! So please get out of my life and don’t ever show your face in front of me!!!” She sees that Gayoon was going to break down soon but she don’t know what she should do, if she pretend nothing happened, for sure the history will repeat itself again, she rather not get hurt twice and she knows that she wasn’t the only one that have been harm, Gayoon have been wounded a lot too.

Gayoon was broken down, with a cracked voice: “I understand… All I did was bring you pain.. all I did was bringing you sadness, I understand why you would say this to me.. But don’t worry, I'm not mad at you for being like this but I just wanted you to know that I’ll never forget about you.. you are my one and only .. Maybe one day, when we see each other again, we’ll be stranger but know that all I want is for you to be happy..please have a great life without me..” she stood up and was getting ready to leave the door.