Memories

Memories

Years ago

Hyuna was with Gayoon lying on the grass near a tree staring at the beautiful blue sky.

Hyuna was hugging Gayoon from behind: Gayoon ar, I love you

Gayoon: I love you too!! I’m so happy to be with you!

Hyuna:”Me too” she hugs her tightly, “one day I want to live in a big mansion with you, you will be the queen of the house! You can order anyone to do anything for you!”

Gayoon:”Hehe, and you will be my queen! I will listen to you no matter what!”

Hyuna:”You silly girl, gosh I love you”

Gayoon smiled happily and fall on the girl embrace
Gayoon:”You know, I’m very happy and feel thanksful that you confess your feeling to me. If you didn’t I would have never feel this kind of happiness in my life!”

Hyuna pinch her nose:”Silly! I should be the one who should be thanksful to you! You accepted me with all your heart. Even though we had to hide our relationship and that you had to lies to your family from time to time to see me, I feel very happy to be with you. Every single second of my time with you is heaven. Is this how it feel to be in heaven Gayoon? Because I can’t imagine anything better than this!” she hugged her tighter

Gayoon:”You are such a sweet talker!”

Hyuna:”Me? A sweetalker? No no! I’m just stating the truth! You are the best thing that could ever happen to me in life!”

Gayoon was blushing, she tries to turn around to hide her embarrassment but Hyuna hold her chin:”Gayoon, don’t turn your pretty face from me ok? You are the most beautiful person I ever met. And you belong to me! Ain’t I the happiest person on earth?!”

Gayoon push Hyuna on the grass playfully:” Who said I’m yours! I belong to myself!” then she started to run away

Hyuna giggle and get up right away trying to catch her love. She got her and jumped on her, both of them row on the grasses. Hyuna ended up on top of Gayoon, staring at her beautiful face. Both of them were staring at each other, they slowly press their lips on each other and cherish the kissing moment they had. After a few minute of kissing, they both smiled at each other and just cuddle together.

Few months has passed

Hyuna was meeting up with Gayoon like always, but this time she sees her girlfriend panicking rushing to her.

Hyuna:”What’s wrong Gayoon? Calm down! Take some breathe before talking!!”

Gayoon:” HYUNA!!!! What do we do?! I think my mom found out about us!?”

Hyuna strug:” We knew that this day will come right? But..didn’t expect to be so fast..”

Gayoon was still panicking holding onto Hyuna:” What do we do? I don’t want to be separate from you!!!” she was crying

Hyuna hug her tight:”Shh!! Shhh babe! Don’t worry! We’ll figure something out! Gayoon, I have an idea but I don’t know if you are willing to do it.. Let’s run away together alright? We will overcome this! Let’s meet tomorrow at our secret place afternoon alright? We will go live somewhere on our own, the part time money I got should be enough for us for a while!”

Gayoon stare at her girlfriend, she knows she’s serious so she nod because what matter for her was Hyuna: ” Yes, we’ll leave here together! We will be fine on our own! All I need is to be with you! I will find a part-time job in a fast food place and we will ear money together! We will be fine!”

Hyuna smiled at her because she felt so happy that she’s willing to sacrifice her whole fame, family for her:”Yes, I know we will! So tomorrow afternoon at our secret place alright?!”

Gayoon nod and they hug each other for the rest of the day

 

-The next day-

 

Gayoon showed up at that place. Half an hour pass, an hour pass, two hours pass, four hours pass,  the whole day pass. Hyuna didn’t show up. She went to hyuna house to see if something happened to her, but all she could see is an empty house, no one was in there, not a single trace of hyuna were to be found. She rushes home, she ran up to her mom room. She barged into the room.

Gayoon: “MOTHER?! DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HYUNA?!”

Gayoon mom:” What honey? Please act properly, what’s with this manner? How many time I told you not to play with Hyuna! She influences you too badly!”

Gayoon:”I ASK YOU! DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HYUNA!”

Gayoon mom: “I did nothing”

Gayoon: “LIAR! I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING!”

Gayoon mom:” All I know is they moved away! She don’t love you anymore ! She was just playing with your heart sweety, I did it to protect you”

Gayoon: “You are a liar mother! You are liar! She wouldn’t do that to me! We said we would run away together! We even decided to meet up! You are lying to me!”

Gayoon mom:”Well let me tell you, I told her to chose between you or the money that’s enough for her whole family to live with. She choses the money instead of you! She sold you out! She took the money instead of you! She chose the money! You see how serious she is to you? You were being use honey”

Gayoon was irritated: “You are a liar Mother, I hate you! I don’t want to talk to you again! I am leaving this house!”

Gayoon mom:”How are you going to leave this house?! Once you step outside, you are no longer my daughter, I will tell the newspaper that so that no one will dare to help you! You will be on your own!”

Gayoon: “I am fine with that! I rather live by myself, gain money by myself than live with you! YOU HORRIBLE COLDHEARTED MOTHER!”

Gayoon mom:”OKAY, HEO GAYOON! STEP OUT NOW! AND YOU HAVE NO MORE RELATION WITH OUR FAMILY!”

Gayoon:” I WILL, BUT YOU BETTER KNOW THAT, IF I EVER SEE YOU IN THE STREET OR VICE VERSA, DON’T EXPECT ME TO KNOW YOU! YOU ARE JUST THE SH!TTIEST MOTHER ON EARTH!”

Then she left the room

The life without her family was hard for her, but she does not regret it, she does not want to go back to her family living in royalty in which she can have anything she want. She rather earn her own money. She told herself that one day, Hyuna will come back for her. Days have pass, weeks has pass, months has pass, but still no sign of her love one. She was getting depress, she wondered what her mother said was true about Hyuna chose the money over her. If so, then for sure she would not show up in front of her again. Deep down she believe in her girlfriend so she worked hard to get money, hoping that when she meet up with her, she could move with her to another city and live together. But years has pass, still no sign of Hyuna. Gayoon was giving up on her, she decided to neither trust what her mom says nor trust that Hyuna will come back to her. She decided to let everything go behind; it will be her painful past in which made her how she is right now. She decided to move forward to find a boyfriend to love and that love her. But the least expected, she haven’t found a single one because of her aggressiveness and arrogant toward people. It was hard for her to believe in people after her first love incident. She just couldn’t bring herself to trust others, so she always ended up being alone.

In the past, Hyuna favorite activities were to dance so Gayoon picked it up after her. She saw a cube entertainment recruitement so she decided to join. Deep down she was thinking if she was able to make it to the top, maybe Hyuna will see her on the TV and will come see her so she can ask her what happened in the past, the other part of her, she just want to find something to do to pass her time instead of always thinking about it or maybe even find a hot boyfriend she told herself.

To her surprise, the judge likes her dance style a lot, but when she got out she bump into a tomboy. She doesn’t know why but seeing her always made her piss, she just have a feeling that she hated her and don’t want to talk to her nor get close to her but fate always bring them together. Everytime she was group up with her or something happened to make her stay with her. She met her destined one Jeon Jiyoon.

She’s a weird person for Gayoon. Everytime she gets into danger, Jiyoon was the one who saved her, who protected her. She felt safe with her, she finally feel happiness once again after all those painful years. But to prevent something bad to happen, she set a barrier so that she can’t enter but every little thing Jiyoon do made her happy. The necklace that Jiyoon get for her had touch her heart so deeply. Eventually Jiyoon managed to break into her barrier. She managed to make her feel love again. Without knowing, she fell for Jiyoon. She always knew that loving a girl is unrealistic but before she could realize it, she can’t hold into her own lust.

She wanted her, but she know is not possible, she was confused so she get mad everytime she’s too close to her or when she’s with other guys she get jealous. She’s scare that the guys will take her away from her but at the same time she’s scare to take a step toward her because she don’t want to lose this friendship. Her bipolar mood have made Jiyoon in pain too, she knew that.

 Finally, she couldn’t hold herself anymore seeing Jiyoon and that guy so close to each other, was she lying to her she thought, was everything just a dream she thought. By seeing that scene, she realized that she deeply love her and gave her a kiss in which she kinda regret it because she can’t pretend to be her friend anymore, she can’t pretend anything to her anymore.

She’s scare that Jiyoon will ignore her or give her a disgusted face so before that happened she decided to stop everything, she decided to run away from Jiyoon in case history repeated itself and bring her sorrow once but before she could think of anything, everything was gone. All her memories were gone.

Finally, she wokes up in tears because all her memories were back to her. All her happy and sad memories are back to her…

--------------------------------------------------

Like everyone predicted, her memories is finally back. Her happy and sad memories are all back. What's going to happen from now on? Is she going to be able to get Jiyoon back since she agree to marry Doojoon already. Is Jiyoon going to give her another chance despite the numbers of time that Gayoon hurt her?