Reunition?

Memories

A few days have pass, Jiyoon been trying to reach Gayoon but her calls never went through. She got Gayoon home number from Doojoon but the servants would always tell her she’s not available. Gayoon cell phone got cut off, it wasn’t available anymore. Jiyoon would try to dance to forget about everything but no matter what she does such as cooking, listening to music, dancing, she would always have Gayoon on her mind. “Jeon Jiyoon! Seriously why do you always only think about Gayoon! What did this girl turn me into?! I used to live on my own all carefree! Music was my life but now?! Why can’t I just… do my own stuff without her in my life!! …” she starts to cry.

Jiyoon decided to do something reckless, she took a cab and arrive to Gayoon house.

She sneaked behind the bushes to look at the surrounding, then she hear a sound. Gayoon mother was leaving the house. Jiyoon figured this is the chance so she circulates the house to see if she can find Gayoon but she coulnd’t see her at all through the window. She suddenly hear a sniffing/crying sound, it came out from the window in the 2nd stairs. She looked around and saw that there’s a tree that can get near there so she climbs up the tree. She scratches herself a lot of time from the tree but finally she got to the top of the tree and then she could see a girl crying on the bed. She recognized that person: It was Gayoon. Jiyoon try to whisper: “Gayooniii Gayooniii!” but it was too soft, she couldn’t hear her. So she took a branch and threw the branch to the window, still no respond. Jiyoon kept fetching more branch to throw at the window then finally Gayoon was finding it weird to keep hearing knock at the window so she got up to look outside. To her surprise, she saw Jiyoon. She brushes her eyes thinking that she was hallucinating but then she notices it was really Jiyoon. She opened her window and was about to shout JIYOON! But Jiyoon wave at her to remind her to be silent. Gayoon was so happy to see her that her tears still kept flowing down while Jiyoon too was so happy but she finally realized how high she was up in the air that she was so scared of the height that both of her leg was trembling. Gayoon saw that Jiyoon was feeling uneasy so she was whispering “what’s wrong?”

Jiyoon whispered back: “I’m…scare of height!! ><”

Gayoon was trying to hold her laughter but couldn’t then she says: “Haha.. you climb this high to finally realize you are scare of height? You are so funny Jiyoon hahahaha”

Jiyoon was flustered: “I did all these because I wanted to see you! Stupid! “

Gayoon stood there with open, she didn’t know what to say. Deep inside she felt touch and happy to see her but she doesn’t know how to react. Finally Jiyoon manage to get into the room thanks to Gayoon passing her a strong curtain. Inside, they both look at each other awkwardly but then Jiyoon just jumped on her. She misses her too much. For a while they were just hugging. Then Gayoon notices the scratch on Jiyoon so she sat her down and went to get first aid pack from her drawer. Jiyoon was wondering what she was doing so she asked her "Where are you going? What you going to do?"

Gayoon turn around and say: "I'm cleaning your boo boo!" :)

Jiyoon: "My boo boo? ..." Jiyoon didnt know what to say...she kept thinking

Gayoon notices Jiyoon was looking at her with an intense stare so she says: "Hm..is there something on my face?"

Jiyoon: ".. how come you say boo boo? Where did you learn it from? You remember everything?"

Gayoon was confuses: "Huh? I don't know I just felt like saying it hehe it's cute no?" :D

Jiyoon felt slightly hurt cuz she thought Gayoon remembers their past so she let out a bitter smile and says: "Yea..it's very cute.."

While cleaning Jiyoon wound, Gayoon told Jiyoon what happened to her and why is she lock which pisses Jiyoon off.

“What kind of bullsh!t is this?! Locking her own daughter in her room?! That’s just plain stupid!!! Omg!!!” in a rather loud voice which Gayoon end up putting both her hand on to shut her down so that the servants wouldn’t hear them. But while doing so, they both lost balance and ended up on Gayoon bed: Gayoon on top of Jiyoon.

Both of them was flustered, Jiyoon finally took the initiative to approach Gayoon while look deeply into her eyes. Their face was getting closer and closer, Jiyoon notice that Gayoon wasn't backing out at all. Their mouth was very close to each other and they were about to touch then

*KNOCK KNOCK, I'm coming in* from a familiar voice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's this familiar voice person who interrupted them?

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)