First and Last Lover

Memories

As Jiyoon arrived to Gayoon house, she couldn’t stop glancing everywhere. Seems like there’s so much memories, she walk by the tree and see a foot print there, she tries to put her feet there and it match perfectly, she giggled then think, she remember that she sneak to visit Gayoon, but don’t know why.  

 

*Ding Dong*

 

A maid open:”Oh Hi Mrs Jeon”

Jiyoon:”Hi..may I come in?”

Maid:”Euh…please wait a second…” before the maid could turn arounded, a woman stood behind her

Gayoon mom:”Let her in”

Maid bow down and invite Jiyoon into their house

Jiyoon went in and sat down:”Hm…hi aunty, where’s Gayoon?”

Gayoon mom:”She went out somewhere”

Jiyoon:”When would she come back?”

Gayoon mom:”I don’t know”

Jiyoon:”…”

Gayoon mom:”Why?”

Jiyoon:”Nothing, I just want to see her”

Gayoon mom:”Why do you want to see her?”

Jiyoon:”Do I need a reason to see my friend?”

Gayoon mom:” Mhm mhm, well I don’t think u’ll see her”

Jiyoon:”Huh? Excuse me?”

Gayoon mom:” Cough, I mean, you probably wont see her today”

Jiyoon felt weird, it felt like Gayoon mom’s hiding something.

Gayoon mom:”Anyways, I have to go somewhere soon, so could you please leave?”

Jiyoon:”oh…okay…” she bows and leave the house, but as she leaves the house, one of the maid grab onto her and put a letter in her bag and told her to read it when she’s out of here.

 

Once she got out, she receive a text from Doojoon : “HIIIIII, I miss you, im comin to pick u up! Stay near the sidewalk!”

Jiyoon smiled a bit from the msg and reply him:”Alright, Pabo”

Then she remember the letter, she takes it out and read it:

 

Dear Jiyoonie,

                I’m sorry that I haven’t been visiting you lately, but I know you are doing well. You are probably wondering why right? Honestly, I have came to see you everyday. I see you with Doojoon all happily, I’m glad…it’s been how long since I have seen you smile like this. I’m glad that he can make you happy. You forgot about us… I guess in a way, it’s a good thing, I have made you suffer so much because of me, I guess this is for the best.

 

                I wrote this letter to you, not because I want you to remember it, well specifically us, but I just wanted to tell you, I never regret falling in love with you. You have bring me so much joy in my life, even though there’s up and down, every moment spent with you, was the best. I have close up myself to everyone, but you, Jeon Jiyoon, you manage to get into my barrier and make me feel love again. You never betrayed me, you were always here for me, you are the best thing that could ever happen to me.

               

My only regret is that i did not cherish you enough. I wish i could have faced my own feelings straight on instead of letting fear stand in my way. I just wish i had more time to have you next to my heart...thats all i wanted to say...

               

                                                                                      Sorry…just one last time…

                                I love you, Jeon Jiyoon, My first and Last lover

               

                I wish you happiness

Sincerly,

                                                                                                                                                                                                Your stupid Wife, Gayoon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys still enjoyed it despite the short chapters!