Yoseob scolding

Memories

"AHHHHHHH" screamed Gayoon while protecting Jiyoon

< Urk we going to die...at least I'm with Jiyoon at this moment...> while closing her eyes thinking this will be their final moment thought Gayoon

At that moment, when the wood almost fell on them, someone kick the wood away: It was Doojoon, he ran away from the firemen to bring Jiyoon out. Chance he ran back, because he has saved both of the girls from scratch and serious injury. He kneel down and says: "Are you okay? I told you to leave, you stupid girl!" directing it to Gayoon.

Gayoon just lower her head, she didn't know how to face Doojoon because she knows that he was right. She almost killed Jiyoon and herself but before she could apologized, the firemen came back and drag all 3 of them out before the house collapse.

 

At the hospital

Jiyoon eyes was opening slightly: “Gayoon?”

Gayoon: “You are awake!!”

Jiyoon: “Where am I? How come I felt like I was getting burn?”

Gayoon: “..You fell asleep while cooking..”

Jiyoon: “Am I dead? Is that why I’m seeing you so close to me?”

Gayoon shakes her head and pat Jiyoon head: “Silly Jiyoon, why would you only see me when you are dead..”

Jiyoon: “Oh my god..I must be death.. You are patting my head..we are talking to each other..I must confess I’m sorry for what I have done before.. I didn’t meant to scream and kick you out of my house. I felt so bad after.. I’m so sorry..but this is too late isn’t it.. I’m already dead..”

Gayoon jumped on Jiyoon: “You are so stupid! Stupid stupid!!! I told you! You are not dead!! Don’t be sorry anymore, it was my fault. Don’t blame yourself Jiyoon! Please do not do this again! I don’t know what I’ll do without you if you die in the fire!!!”

Jiyoon finally notice that she wasn’t death: “Ouch, you are so heavy…oh my god.. I am not dead! I can feel you! I can talk to you! GAYOONIIII!”

She hugged Gayoon so hard that Gayoon made a shouted: “ouch jiyoon!!”

Jiyoon put her hand on Gayoon face: “I’m sorry! I was just so happy to see you..here in front of me..I misses you so much”

Gayoon: “Jiyoon..I miss you so much too!!”

Jiyoon: “I miss you more!”

Gayoon: “No! I miss you more!”

Jiyoon: “nono I miss you more more more !!”

Gayoon: “nono!!! I miss you more more more more more!!”

Jiyoon: “this will never end doesn’t it? Let’s say we miss each other as much !!  “

Gayoon: “hehe, nope! I miss you the most!”

They were staring at each other with a smile, both of them were blushing after realizing how stupid their conversation was but it brought them a very warm feeling inside their heart.

Jiyoon: “What are you doing here? Wouldn’t you get in trouble? Get out of here before your mom find out!!”

Gayoon smiled at her: “Mother say we can hang out, so don’t worry anymore!”

Jiyoon: “.. What?! How come?”

Gayoon: “I don’t know, probably she was too heartbroken to see me crying everyday?”

Jiyoon: “Silly girl, gosh I miss you! Now I can see you every day like usually!” she hugged Gayoon one more time.

Gayoon:”Yoseob oppa will have to be there though, that’s one of the condition she says”

Jiyoon: “.. Sigh I knew there was a condition or something, wait you said one of the condition, what was the second condition?”

Gayoon: “Oh it’s..”

They got interrupted. The doctor came in with Doojoon and Yoseob.

Doctor: “Miss Jiyoon, you are awake. You will be free to go tomorrow, don’t forget to come back for a body check later on.”

Jiyoon: “Thank you doctor”

The doctor left leaving the 4 people in the room

Right after the doctor leave, Doojoon ran to Jiyoon and hold her wrist: “Jiyoon are you ok? How are you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere else? Tell me, I'll tell the doctor to check you up right away!”

Gayoon felt uneasy seeing how close Doojoon was to Jiyoon.

Jiyoon: “Yes I’m ok, now let go of my wrist or else it will start hurting!”

Doojoon: “Oh sorry..”

Yoseob: “Jiyoon ar, you should be thanksful to both Doojoon and Gayoon, they both ran into the house without caring about themselves to save you..”

Jiyoon: “Doojoon and Gayoon?” Jiyoon stare at Gayoon and snap: “Are you crazy?! Why would you risk your life for me?!”

Gayoon was speechless: “..I don’t know..when I thought that you might be inside the house..without thinking I just want to run in..”

Doojoon: “Cough, so it’s ok for me to risk my life to save you but not ok for her? I see ..”

Jiyoon stare at Doojoon: “You…Sigh.. anyways, thank you for both of you and please do not do this ever again”

The mood was weird so Yoseob speak up: “Ok ok, you all learn your lesson! Jiyoon, you shouldn’t fall asleep while cooking!

Jiyoon: “…Sorry..”

Yoseob: “Gayoon, you shouldn’t rush in when you know there’s danger in front, what would I tell your mom if anything happen to you!”

Gayoon: “I’m sorry…”

Yoseob: “Doojoon, you”

Doojoon: “Shut up dude, your not my mom!”

Yoseob: “Sigh, anyways, let Jiyoon rest up, let’s leave guys!”

Gayoon: “I want to stay a bit more..”

Doojoon: “Just go home you princess, or else you going to cause more trouble! I will stay with Jiyoon”

Gayoon was getting fire up: “What is wrong with you? Why are you so mean to me! I want to stay with her!”

Yoseob: “Ok, calm down both of you, Doojoon, you’ve been with Jiyoon the past weeks, so let them have some time ok? Gayoon, give me a call when you want to leave ok?”

Doojoon looked at Jiyoon: “Be careful ok? I’ll come see you tomorrow.”

Then both of the guys left the room leaving the girls together, finally some time alone.