My Last Wish

Memories

The gun end up shooting the wall.

Yoseob got frustrated,

He turned around to see the familiar figure

Yoseob:”Jiyoon?!”

Jiyoon:”Yoseob! How did you got out of there?! Aren't you in the psycho department?! And why are you shooting her!?”

Yoseob:” Are you serious?! Are you asking me why am I shooting at this b!tch?! I'm doing it to save the world!! She's an evil witch!!! Now move away, t’s for your own good too!”

Jiyoon:"... ? Witch? Yoseob...you need to go back to the hospital...Come on, i'll come with you..."

Yoseob:" Don't move! I am perfectly fine! I know what am I doing!"

Jiyoon:"How...did you get out?"

Yoseob:" I gave a sign to one of my man to get me out of there, so he pay money to one of the nurse in there to leave the door open, when I have the chance i slip out. Now move!" as he take out a knife from his pocket "Or i'll kill you too!"

 

Jiyoon didn't move at all, she was standing in front of Gayoon mom to protect her

Yoseob:” Jiyoon! Why are you protecting her!? Jiyoon! You are not a super hero or something!!! You just came out of the surgery, you can't get hurt again! Plus, there's no reason for you to protect her!!! She ruined you and Gayoon! I'm sure out of us, you should be the one who want her to die the most! Let me help you!! Let's kill her together!”

Jiyoon:” She’s still Gayoon mom! No matter what, I will still protect her”

Yoseob:"Why are you so dumb?! This is the perfect chance to kill her!!! After we kill her, you can finally be with Gayoon with no more hindrance!!"

Jiyoon:"Yoseob...would you kill Doojoon mom? Would you kill your lover family?"

Gayoon mom was shock

Yoseob shrug:”You are so irritating!!” he holds his knife up to her:"Leave or I'll stab you!!!"

 

Few second later, they heard the police cars arrive and the cops rushed up to the room. They were all holding a gun pointing at Yoseob:”PUT YOUR KNIFE DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU! YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO RUN! SO SURRENDER”

 

Yoseob laughed and says:”Let’s see who’s faster, you guys or me? Put down your guns!” he raises his gun and point at Jiyoon

The cops were still holding their gun, hesitating, then they heard a voice telling them to stop. It was Doojoon who ran up up.

 

 

Doojoon:”I was right!! It was you Yoseob!!! The moment when Jiyoon told me there were danger in the house and the hospital call me that you disappear...I knew it was you... Yoseob...come on...Stop..put your gun down please!!”

Yoseob saw Doojoon, he smiled:”Doojoon…I..m sorry for everything…”

Doojoon:”There’s nothing to be sorry about…come on…drop your gun…we can restart over…”

Yoseob smile bitterly at him:”No…Doo…you know it’s impossible…I’ll be put in jail…I hurt too many people...I won't be able to forgive myself”

Doojoon:”It’s ok.. I will wait for you..I will wait for you to come out...”

Yoseob shake his head:” No… It’s impossible…It's...too late...I've made my decision”

Doojoon:”No…Yoseob…no…please don’t… you can’t leave me like this…”

Yoseob smile at him:”I love you…” he looked like he was going to pull the trigger at Jiyoon, without hesitating, the cops all fire at him. At that moment, all they heard was  gun shots and Doojoon screaming:”NO!! IT’S A FAKE GUN!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* x10

Yoseob body fell on the floor. Doojoon quickly ran toward Yoseob, holding him up:”WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID YOSEOB!!!” He took Yoseob gun and open it, there waere no bullet inside. Since the beginning there were only one bullet in it…and it has already gone to waste when he missed Gayoon mom. He was going to kill her with the knife, but seeing all the cops there, he know he has no way out so he decide to just end his life since he knows he has hurt so many people.

Yoseob slowly lift his hand to Doojoon:”I’m sorry Doo…I’m so stupid ain’t I...? Promise me..you will have a great life without me…and remember our old promise?”

Doojoon:”I won't have a great life without you.... now shut up ok? Shhhh don’t talk ok? You will be okay…SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!” he kept holding his love one tightly

Yoseob:”No…shh…let me talk...I know I won’t make it…Doo…remember our promise? We use..to say we..will adopt a child..and name him Siwon…? I …want you to.. have a happy life…I will watch over you…I’m so..rr..y..for everything…find your real happiness and don't run away like we did in the past...that's the thing I regret..the most...”

Doojoon:”…No, you will be with me, we will adopt a child together okay? I can’t have a family without you…. Yoseob…Please….stop talking nonsense” his tears kept flowing down

Yoseob:”Please…dude…just promise me this…it’s my last wish..…”

Doojoon sob and murmured :”…Yes…I promise you….”

Yoseob smiled at him, and with his last breath, he slowly Doojoon cheek one last time:"Thank..you...Honey...I love you..."

Doojoon:”NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOSEOB!!!!!!!!!”