The Truth

Memories

Back to Jiyoon

 

Jiyoon have finally arrived to the destination, she quickly pay the taxi driver and walk toward the building. As she look at the surrounding, the building was in the middle of nowhere, the surrounding was all grasses, it was like in a desert. She gulps, she knew what she’s doing is stupid, she knew she’s just getting herself kill, but she doesn’t know whatelse  can she do, all she has in mind is to save her best friend and her love. She sneakily walked near the building then look around to see if there was any guard. As she was prepare to open the door, her phone was ringing making her freak out, she quickly answer the phone hoping no one heard her.

 

Jiyoon:”Hello??” she whispers

Yoseob:”Jiyoon! Where are you!”

Jiyoon:”Oppa..I..am..euh I went out to get something! I will be back soon!”

Yoseob:”You liar! You left Sohyun didn’t you!”

Jiyoon:”No … I didn’t…I promise I’ll come back as soon as possible!” she lied

Yoseob:”Jiyoon! Why are you going to a suicide mission!!”

Jiyoon:”Sorry oppa…please take care of everyone for me…” as she hung up and closed the phone.

 

She took a deep breathe and was ready to go in but suddenly someone cover and hold her making her almost screamed out loud. She quickly turn around to look who was it, it was Yoseob.

Jiyoon:”Huh?? Oppa??? What?!”

Yoseob:”You little liar! I knew you would do this! Lucky I remember where the address was on the letter!”

Jiyoon, shameful to get caught:”Sorry oppa…If you saw me here why did you even call me!you almost got in trouble”

Yoseob:”To see if our little Jiyoon will lie to her oppa! But I guess she does…It’s ok..let’s go in together” as he pats her head

Jiyoon nod

 

As they went in, they noticed that there was guard from place to place, but to Jiyoon surprise, Yoseob was a very good fighter, whenever they were about to get discover Yoseob would have knock them out quickly. As they reach a room, Jiyoon notice that Hyuna and Gayoon was attach to the chair, their face cover in bruises. Her heart hurt, she was worried about the girls, she quickly ran to them and shake them to wake them up.

 

Jiyoon:”Gayoon! Hyuna! Wake up!! Gayoon!! Hyuna!!!”

None of them was waking up, Jiyoon started to shake Hyuna since she also know it’s hard to wake Gayoon up, as expected Hyuna woke up, but with a huge amount of headache.

Hyuna slowly came back to her sense to see Jiyoon but was cover with a plastic :”Jimm !mmm!mm!!!!!! “

Jiyoon was staring at her confused then notice the sticker, she quickly removed it making Hyuna screamed in pain once again:”YAH! Can’t you do it softer!!! What are you doing here?! YAH! Are you stupid!? Why did you come here!! Run away while the other didn’t find you out yet!!!”

 

Jiyoon:”Haha, I guess you are fine since you can yell at me like this. Don’t worry..we knock everyone out while coming in here. How are you feeling? What’s wrong? Why did you get kidnap? What happened?!”

 

Hyuna:”I saw Gayoonie got kidnap, so I quickly rush to them and..Wait.. Who came in with you? I don’t see anyone with you…”

Jiyoon:”Yoseob oppa! Oh my god he’s such a good fighter!” as she says that some people from the room came out

Hyuna:”Oh my god…YOSEOB?! JIYOON! RUN AWAY!! NOW!!!!”

The guard caught Jiyoon

Jiyoon was trying to get loose from the guard but he was too strong, she was confuse:”Huh..what?” then she hear the door of their room lock. She turned around and see Yoseob there.

 

Jiyoon smirk:” Dudes, if you want to stay alive, releash us now or else you are going to go through a painful beaten from Yoseob oppa!”

The guard smirk back at her and kick her leg making her kneel on the ground

Jiyoon:”Oppa! Help! Why are you just standing there!!!”

Hyuna:”OH MY GOD! JIYOON! WHY ARE YOU ASKING HIM TO HELP YOU!!! He’s the one behind everything!!! He’s the kidnapper!!!!”

Jiyoon was shock and was just staring at Yoseob:”This…can’t be true…” she quickly stomp into the guard feet making him squeal in pain and she quickly ran to Yoseob and hold his arm:”THIS CAN’T BE TRUE RIGHT?! Oppa! Why is Hyuna saying nonsense?!”

 

Yoseob stare at Jiyoon, his angel face turned into a demon face, he knock Jiyoon on the floor:”Nope, she isn’t saying nonsense, I am the one behind all this! And you fell for the trap like I predicted!”

Jiyoon:”Why…why did..you come in with me…why..did you come see me in the hotel then…?!”

 

Yoseob:”Are you stupid? Haha, I guess I shall tell you since your death moment will approach soon. I came to the hotel to make sure you weren’t planning to call the police, I came in with you because I want to see your petrified face that your so call ‘oppa’ betrayed you, just as I predicted, it was such a nice sensation” as he laughed

 

Jiyoon:”…Oppa…Why….What have I done to you…?”

Yoseob kick Jiyoon on the stomach:”What have you done to me? Are you serious?” he looked at her with a furious face

Jiyoon:”..I took Gayoon away from you?”

Yoseob started to laugh while shaking his forehead:”Both you and Hyuna think so don’t you? Why do you think so?”

Jiyoon:”Because…you were going to get engaged with her? Maybe you really loved her since you two were childhood friends?”

Yoseob laughed:”You are so silly Jiyoon…Maybe, if you didn’t break our engagement apart, this wouldn’t have happen, but I have hated you for a long time Jeon Jiyoon.”

Jiyoon:”What have I done to you…?”

Yoseob:”You destroyed my love one, You ripped my love one heart apart, you crushed my love one down to earth. No matter how hurtful or how shameful thing you did to my love one….he still rush to you. No matter what you do, he would be on your side.”

Jiyoon:” What?..who…wait…did you say he..”

Yoseob:”Yes, he!”

Jiyoon:”oh my god…”

Hyuna:”YOU MEAN DOOJOON?!”

Yoseob smile bitterly:”Yes, Doojoon is my lover”

Jiyoon:”What is this…What…?”

Yoseob:”We were together in the past, for years, but people were starting to have rumour about us being gay, both of us have fame in our family, even our family was suspecting us. Unlike you girls, we didn’t have the courage to go upfront them, he decided to break up with me, so we would just be best friend…We acted like best friend even though we love each other deeply”

Jiyoon:”……”

Hyuna:”THEN WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING JIYOON!!! HOW THE HELL DID SHE BREAK YOU TWO APART! YOU TWO FKING BREAK UP BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENED!!!”

 

Yoseob:”Even if we were not together, we would do everything together, even though he go sleep around with girls, I knew his heart belong to me, he just sleep with them for the pleasure and to get rid of the rumors. He rather be called a playboy than being gay. I know he still loves me. He never treats any girls seriously but you Jiyoon… I don’t know what kind of drug you gave him, he’s so into you. Since the day he mets you, everything revolve around you. No matter how cold you are to him , how much you hurt him, he would still be around you when you are unhappy. You know how much I wish I can have his attention like this? Since the day he mets you, he don’t pay any attention to me anymore.”

 

Jiyoon:”I…I…don’t know what to say…” which pisses Yoseob off, he started to kick Jiyoon even more making her scream in pain

 

Hyuna:”YAH! OPPA! STOP!!! YOUR HURTING HER!!!”

Yoseob kick her even harder:” THE PAIN SHE’S ENDURING RIGHT NOW IS NOTHING!!! IT’S NOTHING!!! COMPARE TO THE PAIN MY DOOJOON SUFFER!! It’S NOTHING!!!!” as he kick her even more

 

Hyuna:”YAH!!! OPPA STOP!!!! NO!!!” as Hyuna kept struggling to get rid of the rope that ties her on the chair

 

Finally, Gayoon was woken up from all the scream and yell

 

Yoseob:”You know what frustrate me the MOST?! Not because he pay all the attention to you! If you liked him just a tiny bit or at least you treat him well! I would be happy for him! But no! What have you done to him? He does everything for you! He is there for you no matter if your happy or sad! Remember everytime you were depress? Remember the time Gayoon tell you to go away! Who was there for you? Doojoon! Remember all the times Gayoon broke your heart?! Who was there for you?! DOOJOON!” asYoseob kept screaming at Jiyoon, he kept kicking Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon heart was getting stab, she knew she hurts Doojoon, but she never really think about how deeply she has hurt Doojoon. The way Yoseob describe it, she realized just how much has she hurt this poor man...

 

Gayoon just woke up but she heard what Yoseob just said, her heart was getting stab too, she realize what was going wrong… it was all her fault, if only she didn’t break Jiyoon heart…then none of these would have happen..She’s blaming herself for everything

 

Yoseob had non stop kicking Jiyoon making himself breathless too, he gave Jiyoon a stomp on the ribs making Jiyoon cried out loud, it felt like her ribs was breaking apart. Hyuna was screaming, seeing the pain Jiyoon was getting and the blood that was coming out of . Gayoon screamed:”JIYOON!!! STOP OPPPA! I BEG YOU PLEASE STOP!!! OPPA PLEASE! HIT ME INSTEAD! KICK ME INSTEAD!! PLEASE STOP!!! YOU ARE KILLING HER!!!” she kept screaming while crying out loud

 

Jiyoon finally heard her princess voice, even having to endure all these pain, hearing Gayoon voice made her felt better already, now that she knows that Gayoon was still alive:”Gayoonii…?...I...lo..v..e....y..ou...” her vision was blurry, but she felt kinda happy that she could at least hear Gayoon voice before she's leaving this world.

 

Yoseob:” Gayoonii, I love you? Seriously? At this time you still call Gayooni name?! Aish!” this time with all his strength, he gave her a final kick on her ribs making her lose conscious completely from the pain...

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for the late update!

Well here it is like lots of people predicted! It is Yoseob!

I hope I didn't hurt you guys/girls too much from all these pains...So....how did you find this chapter?!

Please comments and tell me ;) I'm looking forward to hear from you!

And what do you guys think will happen?!