Jiyoon Awakement

Memories

Within few min, they finally reached there. Doojoon quickly open the passenger side and grab Jiyoon inside the hospital. Gayoon followed them closely. Not long after, Yoseob, Hyuna and Sohyun was behind them. Doojoon was screaming for doctor to help Jiyoon. He put Jiyoon on the table and the doctor and nurse quickly drag her into the SOS room.

Everyone was panicking as they see nurse keep coming out to get more blood in. Soon after, a nurse rush out and ask if Jiyoon family was there because they don’t have enough blood B. They all shaked their head saying that none of them were her family. Then the nurse ask if any of them have blood type B. They were all shaking their head except Sohyun.

Soyun:”Euh I have blood B”

Nurse:”Very good! I’ll go get the room ready, could you please think if you are wiling to do it, I’ll come back very quickly” she rushes out

Hyuna:”Sohyun, do it! You have to help Jiyoon!”

Everyone was begging Sohyun to do it, but somehow Sohyun was looking at Gayoon because she didn’t say anything.

Gayoon slowly approach her and kneel down on her knee:”Sohyun ar, I know I know I’ve been ignoring you, I know you asked if I dislike you. The truth is, I hate you. I hate everything about you, but I’m selfish to ask you this but please save Jiyoon. I beg you…”

Everyone was shock at Gayoon revelation of hating her when sohyun was the only person who could save Jiyoon.

Sohyun stare at Gayoon:”You have gut to say that at this moment, but don’t worry even if none of you ask, I would do it. Because she’s a very dear friend to my girlfriend which mean she’s my dear friend.”

Hyuna gave her a kiss on the forehead:”Thanks babe…”

The nurse came back, so sohyun follow her into the room to prepare.

After a long while, the nurse came out saying Jiyoon have been settle, but will depend on her when she’ll wake up.

Everyone rushed in to see Jiyoon, she lying there, with lots of bandage on her face. They tried to call her name, but there wasn’t any answer so they decided to let her sleep. Each of them will take turn to stay with Jiyoon. Doojoon wanted to stay first but they decided that everyone should go home and change first since most of them are cover in blood and sweat. But Gayoon didn’t want to go, and they understood so Hyuna told her she’ll bring her a change of clothing. They all left leaving Gayoon with Jiyoon.

Gayoon kept talking to Jiyoon:”Jiyoon ar, I’m sorry, it’s all because of me that you are in pain like this. Can you hear me? I could barely hear you when you were talking to me. But I still wanted to tell you I’m sorry. I saw your disappointed look when the guys push both you and Hyuna aside, but I ran to Hyuna. You must be questioning why and I must have hurt you once again. Jiyoon ar, my memories are back. I remember everything, that’s why lately you must have felt that I’ve become more arrogant and mean. You didn’t know my past, I never got the chance to tell you. Before falling for you, I had a girlfriend which lasted for quite long time when I was younger. We found out that my mom is doubting that I was going out with her, so we decided to run away together the next day. But she never showed up… and I was sure that it was my mom doing, so I ran away from my house. I’ve been living alone, working on my own to gain money for my living. I’ve become a very arrogant person I know, but that’s how I manage to survive. No one could get into my barrier because I have very low trust toward others and I hated tomboy because I don’t believe in true love anymore because of my first love. I was sure that people are just attract to me but they would leave me anytime. But you, even when I keep pushing you away, you would always come back to me. Whenever I get in danger, you will be there for me.. you Jeon Jiyoon, you managed to get into my bubble. But when i thought something was wrong with me when I’m with you, I knew something’s bad. Seeing Doojoon near you, seeing him make you laugh, seeing you hide stuff from me, it made my heart hurt so badly. That’s how I realized I have fallen for you but I was scare of rejection, not many people would people like me. But even after I lost my memories, you were always beside me, cheering me on. Even when I did terrible thing to you as to kick you away, you still didn’t give up on me..Jiyoon ar, I really love you.” She smiled and hold her hand then smile bitterly:”That’s why I want to tell you the truth, I don’t want to lie to you or betray you..Hyuna was my first love. She was the one who left me..i’m not mad at her or anything, actually I still have some feeling for her. I don’t know why, I know in the past I told myself she would come back to me but I kept waiting and waiting but she never showed up. I even kinda gave up on her and ended up falling for you but..when I woke up and all my memories  is back, I’m confuse..my heart is confuse. I still love her I think..”

*Cling*

Gayoon heard something she quickly turn around and saw that Hyuna was there.

Gayoon:”Hyuna…”

Hyuna:”Gayoon…”

Gayoon:”Since..when were you here..?”

Hyuna:”Sorry I didn’t mean to eavesdrop … I was here from the beginning….but I didn’t know what to say…”

Gayoon look at her and hyuna closed the door

Hyuna:”I forgot my bag here..so..yea..continu, don’t mind me”

Gayoon:”So you heard everything I said up to now?”

Hyuna looked at her and nod:”I’m sorry…”

Gayoon grab her arm:”Hyuna, are you happy with Sohyun right now?”

Hyuna:”Yes of course, why would you ask that?”

Gayoon;”Hyuna, why can’t it be me?”

Hyuna:”What??”

Gayoon:”Why…why must it be sohyun? Why couldn’t you wait for me? Why couldn’t you wait until you come back for me??”

Hyuna gulp:”Gayoon…I’m sorry…”

Gayoon:”Hyuna..Can’t we get back together?”

Hyuna:”You have Jiyoon… why are you being like this? The person you love now is Jiyoon not me!”

Gayoon was holding her head:”I don’t know Hyuna, my mind..is full of memories of you. My heart is confuse, my head is confuse, I don’t know what I want but whenever I see you and Sohyun together, inside me I feel terrible. I feel like ripping my heart apart..”

Hyuna:”It’s just.. you need time to fit into the memories, you are just confuse right now..So many years have pass Gayoon, you can’t possible still have feeling for me…”

Gayoon with tears:”..So our love back then was just child play for you then? Are you saying that my love for you can’t be keep for this many years?”

Hyuna:”What about Jiyoon memories? How do you feel about them?”

Gayoon:”Whenever I think of Jiyoon, my heart is warm but again, it’s confusing. When I see her with Doojoon, I get jealous..”

Hyuna:”…Then why are you chosing me right now..?”

Gayoon:”Because..You were my first love! You were..my first…if it wasn’t my mother.. we would have still be together!!! If it wasn’t her, you wouldn’t have leave me!”

Hyuna:”It’s my fault to chose that, I was a coward.”

Gayoon shake her head:”No, my mom was forcing you into it. It’s not your fault!”

Hyuna:”Gayoon! Wake up! Look at Jiyoon! LOOK AT HER! SHE’S IN A COMA BECAUSE OF YOU! When you were in danger, I wasn’t the one who was rushing to you, I ran for Sohyun! She’s my girlfriend now!”

Gayoon with more tears:”But..Hyuna.. are you telling me, not even a single second that you have thought of coming to save me?”

Hyuna stared at her:”..I..”

Gayoon:”TELL ME HYUNA, DID YOU NOT ONCE THOUGHT OF SAVING ME FIRST?!”

Hyuna:”..I..did…”

Gayoon smiled:”See..you do still love me.. I can feel it! Remember when you came to my house and I was sleeping on you, I know you still feel love toward me! You didn’t forget about me! I know you Hyuna!”

Hyuna:”Gayoon! I changed! It’s been so many years I have change! You don’t know me perfectly! I have changed!!!”

Gayoon:”YES I KNOW YOU HAVE CHANGED ! BUT I KNOW YOUR LOVE FOR ME IS STILL THERE! EVEN IF IT’S ONLY A TINY BIT, BUT YOU DO STILL LOVE ME!!”

Hyuna:”AISH! Gayoon.. Jiyoon..risk her life to save you, she never let go of you , she never ran away like a coward like me.. Even if your mom forbid you two to be together, she had never gave up once for you. Can’t you see how much she loves you? Can’t you feel her love?”

Gayoon:”…Yes I know.. I know! But, I love you too Hyuna…!!!”

Hyuna:”…..Gayoon…I’m sorry, but even if I still have a bit of feeling for you, my love now is for Sohyun..”

Gayoon:”…Hyuna.. what if we..”

Hyuna:”No gayoon, I would not cheat on her, please don’t make me slap you..”

Gayoon:”……….You hates me…don’t you?”

Hyuna:”No! I don’t hate you! What I’m trying to say is, Gayoon! Right now you are just confuse because ur memories just came back to you! Wait a bit, you will find out that your destined one is Jiyoon! Not me! I ran away cowardly, I could come back sooner for you but I didn’t because I was scare of your mom!! Jiyoon’s the one for you..Please don’t let your confusedness take you to the wrong path..”

Gayoon:”…”

Hyuna:”Gayoon, remember carefully, before your memories got back, you decided to overcome everything to be with Jiyoon.. you decided to step up for yourself and go against your mom straight on! Remember those feeling you have for Jiyoon! REMEMBER THEM! FEEL THEM! Don’t lose them!!! She’s your world!!”

*Beep Beep Beep*

Both of them turned around, seeing the heartbeat of Jiyoon have been going up a lot for a while but they didn’t notice. The doctor quickly rush in, so they got out.

Hyuna:”Let’s pretend this never happened Gayoon. Focus on Jiyoon, she’s like this because of you, take responsibility..”

Gayoon stare at her with pain with no reaction

The doctor came out:”She’s awake! You girls can go check on her, but she’s still weak, so don’t bother her too long.”

Hyuna went in with Gayoon.

Gayoon approached Jiyoon:”Jiyoon..?”

Jiyoon ignored Gayoon and looked at Hyuna:”Hi Hyuna..”

Hyuna was looking weirdly at Jiyoon:”Hey! How you feeling?”

Jiyoon:”I’m…ok..I guess..What happened to me? Where am i..?”

Hyuna:”..You are in the hospital, we got into a fight in the beach and you were badly injured remember?”

Jiyoon was staring at Hyuna:”i..don’t remember..”

Hyuna:”oh no…Jiyoon.. you know who she is??”

Jiyoon stared at Gayoon:”… Who..is she?..”