Investigate

Memories

The next morning, Gayoon woke up before Jiyoon. When she opened her eyes, she found that she was inside her embrace the whole night. “Oh my god..it wasn’t a dream..” thought/blushed Gayoon. She was so happy, she feel so contented just by seeing this girl so close to her. She slowly touch her face and caress her hair then she was advancing to give her a kiss on the forehead which awoken Jiyoon up. She opened her sleepy eyes and looked at Gayoon and smiled.

Gayoon: “Awake sleepyhead?”

Jiyoon gave her a nod and closed her eyes again.

Gayoon: “Jiyooniee, don’t sleep again la, we need to get up soon”

Jiyoon was mumbling: “Whyyyyyy…”

Gayoon: “Because I’m hungryyyyyyyy”

Jiyoon ignored the statement so Gayoon kept nudging her like a five year old: “Jiyoonieee please wake up and feed meeee!! PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm going to starveeeeeee”

Jiyoon couldn’t hold her laughter, it was too adorable then she says: “I will wake up if..” then in a very low tone ”You give me a kiss”.

Gayoon: “What?? If I what?”

Jiyoon ignored her and got up : “Nothing! Hehe”

Before Jiyoon could get out of the bed Gayoon pull her down and went on top of her to give her a kiss, which shock Jiyoon. She wouldn’t have thought that Gayoon would do this to her. Then both of them were blushing then Gayoon says: “Okay! Now get up and get me food!”. Jiyoon smiled at her and gave her a nod. She was so happy.

Both of them decided to go to an amusement park. They were having so much fun to realize that since the beginning there was someone who was following them while taking picture. Gayoon wanted to go to a haunted house ride, while they were going in, both of the girls were holding hand the whole time. When they got out of the ride, Jiyoon was completely all over Gayoon. She pat her head and say: “There there little girl! You are such a scary cat hahaha”. Jiyoon pouted: “ You are so mean .. you knew I was scare and you were going to let go of my hand!” Gayoon couldn’t stop laughing, she turns around and gave Jiyoon a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After they were done, they decided to go back to the hotel. To her surprise, when they open the door, there was a woman sitting in there. Jiyoon and Gayoon looked at each other : “Did we get the wrong room? But we were able to come in with the card..” they were going turn around but a man block them and closed the door.

“ You did not get the wrong room ladies” speak the woman

When they heard the voice, both of them panic, the woman was turning around: It was Gayoon mom.

Jiyoon: “How did you get in here?”

Gayoon mom: “You don’t need to know how” then she direct her eyes to Gayoon :”I thought I made it clear for the condition. Plus, how could you not call home to tell us u were staying out? You know how worry i was?!”

Gayoon: “I’m sorry mother, I forgot..and as for Yoseob oppa..”

*Knock Knock*

Jiyoon went to open the door, it was the boys

The boys: “Good evening madam, what have bring you here tonight?”

Gayoon mom: “ Came to check on my daughter, what are you two doing here?”

Yoseob: “ We just went out with the girls and they were craving for some food so we went to get it”

Gayoon mom: “Really? Where did you go today?”

Yoseob: “We went to the..”

Gayoon: “Amusement park! It was so fun mother, next time you should come with us”

Gayoon mom slam a pack of thing on the table: “HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LIE TO ME?!”

On the table was some pictures of Jiyoon and Gayoon having fun at the amusement park.

Gayoon mom: “I DO NOT SEE ANY OF THE BOYS IN THIS PACK OF PICTURE!”

Gayoon: “Mother, you spied on us?!”

Gayoon mom: “If you didn’t lie, you wouldn’t have care if I ask people to investigate on you!!”

Jiyoon: “You piece of !!”

Gayoon mom stare at Jiyoon and the boys: “ Now now, boys why are you two giggling?”

Yoseob smiled and speak up: “Madam, I don’t know why you are so frustrated, we are in the picture. He point at the corner of each picture, there was a piece sign, it was him and Doojoon. And in few of picture you could see them in the picture, just not with the girls. We found it funny that the person kept following us so we tailed after him and everytime he was going to snatch a picture we put a peace sign on it”

Gayoon mom and the girls relook at the pictures; what Yoseob said was true, there was a peace sign of them.

Gayoon and Jiyoon: "SEE!!!!! Don't accuse us!!"

Doojoon finally speak up: “And madam, I don't see any problem if those two were to hang out. Why are you so upset with it”

Gayoon mom: “ I do not want them to cross the boundary of friendship!!”

After saying that, the two girls looked at each other, Jiyoon knew they have already cross that boundary while Gayoon was unsure if she did.

Doojoon went to grab Jiyoon hand and hold her close to him: “Well madam, you do not need to worry because I wouldn’t let that happen and it would not happen because Jiyoon belong to me. She is my girlfriend.”