I won’t believe it unless I see her!

Memories

Yoseob think that it’s weird that there’s such coincidence that Gayoon think she saw Jiyoon. He trusted her eyesight. So he called Doojoon. Doojoon confess that they did went to that place because he wanted Jiyoon to completely forget about Gayoon. Seeing the fact that Gayoon was happy was actually a surprise for himself but Jiyoon will finally manage to move on. Yoseob was piss off; “You know how hard it was to bring a smile to this princess? You completely ruin it! You @ss!!!”

Doojoon: “I’m sorry that I did, but I’ll be able to get my hand on Jiyoon.. hopefully..”

Yoseob can feel that Doojoon wasn’t that happy about it: “What’s wrong Doo? You don’t sound like yourself. Everything’s ok?”

Doojoon: “Sigh.. I kinda confess to her out of anger and she totally blew me off”

Yoseob: “Oh la la, someone who reject you? Wow, I knew Jiyoon was a special girl”

Doojoon: “Well not reject me..well kinda.. she didn’t say anything I don’t even know if she heard my confession…she was daydreaming..”

Yoseob: “Dude.. how the hell.. omg haha”

Doojoon: “You better shut up! I’ll kick your if you continue to laugh at me! How’s Gayoon doing? Is she ok..? “

Yoseob: “I thought she was ok..until she saw Jiyoon back today.. she completely broke down..Jiyoon saw Gayoon right? How come she left without talking to her..?”

Doojoon: “She’s mad that Gayoon broke their friendship because of her mom”

Yoseob: “But it’s to save her to have a record on her file!”

Doojoon: “Yea but for her she rather have that record than not seeing her.. so she’s using that as an excuse to make herself feel better..”

Yoseob: “Being mad at that person so she can get her out of her life..I see.. how ironic..”

Doojoon: “Mhm.. I have a feeling I’ll never be able to get her even if she put Gayoon into her blacklist..”

Yoseob: “.. Doo, come on this is not like you! You can do it ok? It’s the same for both of us and we are working it out!”

Doojoon: “..Anyways I’m go to the gym, talk to you later Seob!”

Yoseob close the phone, feeling sad for the amount of effort he put in Gayoon to go in vain and the fact that his Doo did that to get Jiyoon attention.

 

Few days after, Yoseob went to see Gayoon, she was sitting on her bed daydreaming. When she sees Yoseob she right away, kneel on the ground which surprised him.

Gayoon: “Please, can you please do me a favor? Pretty please..”

Yoseob: “.. Of course, what’s wrong?”

Gayoon: “Bring me to see Jiyoon, I need to verify something”
Yoseob: “..What?”

Gayoon: “I’m pretty sure that person was her, I don’t understand why would she just leave without coming to see me.. unless she didn’t see me..but yea this is making me go crazy, please let me see her”

Yoseob: “But..you promised your mom”

Gayoon: “I know, don’t let her know, please bring me to see Jiyoon…”

Yoseob: “Calm down Gayoon, ok, I promise you I’ll bring you to see her but first you have to listen to me..”

Gayoon: “ Thank you!! Yes?”

Yoseob: “.. Jiyoon have changed, it’s not the Jiyoon u used to know anymore..”

Gayoon: “..what? what happened to her? Is she ok?”

Yoseob: “ She can’t accept the decision you made so she kinda turn her feeling of you to hatred..She decided that she will ignore you and forget about you and move on”

Gayoon heart was hurting: “I can’t believe you…”

Yoseob: “I know.. I will bring you to go see her but yea, I’m warning you..”

Gayoon: “So.. it’s true that she came to see me? It was her right?!”

Yoseob nod :”So you still want to see her?”

Gayoon: “..Yes, I do not believe Jiyoon is this kind of person..even though i was expecting it.. I can’t believe that she would blacklist and ignore me!! I won’t believe it unless I see her!”

 

---------------------------------------------------

Gayoon going to see Jiyoon face to face, what will happened? :S

 

Sorry guys to make you guys all heartbroken for the past chapters T__T