Is it over?

Memories

The 2 months for practice have pass, the 2yoon got a lot closer! ^-^ (hurray!)

The day of the 2nd round

 Judge: You will be performing with your partner, a song we chose, we will see how synchronize and well u guys can dance together. Each group will have 1 hour to prepare their dance in another studio room.

As Gayoon predicted, each group has to perform a different type of song, most of the songs are the one that Gayoon has predicted.

Finally their turn to get their topic... their topic is a LOVE song... they practiced all kind of different song BUT love song!!! Gayoon was FREAKING OUT!! WHAT SHOULD I DO WHAT SHOULD WE DO !?  ARG HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THIS! BUT OMG WHY WOULD THEY DO A LOVE SONG FOR 2 GIRLS?! [all participants were girls] URK! THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Jiyoon was trying to calm her down but she can see how freak out Gayoon was. She gave her a hug and told her to calm down, just follow my lead ok? Pretend we are at the club! (Jiyoon remember how pretty/y Gayoon was when she was dancing so she came up with an idea)

Gayoon didn't have a choice but to listen since she is at total loss. [ She didn't even realize that Jiyoon was hugging her.]

Jiyoon start showing her some dance move, they kept some distance during the dance.

 

 

1 hour later

                It's their turn, Gayoon was moving ily like how she was dancing at the club, but Jiyoon notice how the audience was looking at them: it's boring, it's nothing it's too plain.

Jiyoon know that at this rate they might fail the audition so she decide to change plan. She made an advancement toward her partner.

Jiyoon start grabbing Gayoon by her waist and start grinning very closely. Gayoon was surprise, she was feeling very uneasy [What the hell is she doing? That wasn't how we practiced!!!] Then suddenly, she hear jiyoon whispering in her ear “I know you hate this and you'd want to slap me but please do it after our audition ok?? Show me your iness! with a Jiyoon smirk. ;)

Gayoon didn't know how to react but try her best to act how she usually dance since she did not want to fail the audition. Then, Jiyoon start moving her hand all around Gayoon body from top to the bottom. At the end gayoon jump into Jiyoon arm as if Jiyoon was carrying her like a princess. <3

People start clapping BUT that's not the end!!!!

Jiyoon suddenly grabbed Gayoon face and was approaching closer and closer to Gayoon. She couldn't resist the feeling of getting closer to her. She forgot where they were and what were they suppose to do. It felt like she was in a dream, to be able to hold this pretty girl this tightly. Reminded of the night where she had to strip Gayoon and her sudden confession, she just wanted to get to know this gorgeous girl. Finally, she came back to her sense because she saw in Gayoon eyes that she was confused and freaking out. Afterward, Jiyoon notice how close she was to Gayoon's face, she could feel her breath..it was ...hot...she didn't want this moment to end.

Jiyoon didn't know how to end this but she knows she has to end it, everyone is waiting for their ending move, so she end up giving Gayoon a kiss on her forehead as their ending dance.

 

Everyone was clapping and screaming WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

The team bow and Gayoon rush out of the room. Jiyoon ran after her screaming WAIT!!! WAIT GAYOON! WAITTTT!!

 

 

She finally caught her and she was about to say Ga..

 

*SLAP*

 

Jiyoon just received a slap across her face!!!!

 

 

 

[Ouch..what just happened? Their relationship just became closer...now what? Will everything come to an end just because of that kiss on the forehead? Why is Gayoon so upset over a simple kiss?? Keep looking forward for the next chapter! Comment/Suggestion are appreciated :)]