Forgotten

Memories

Gayoon:”Hi mother…”

Gayoon mom:”Come sit down”

Gayoon nod and sat down

Gayoon mom:”How’s Jiyoon” it took Gayoon by surprise, she was surprise that her mom cared…or is she?

Gayoon:” She’s getting better…”

Gayoon mom:”Okay, so you can fly to US now”

Gayoon:”What?!”

Gayoon mom:”I’m sending you to US to lead one of the company there. Your sense of fashion is good, I’m sure you will do a good job over there”

Gayoon:”No mother, I never said I will work for your company and especially leaving here!”

Gayoon mom:” I am not asking you, I am telling you, you are going to US. You have 2 weeks from now, so deal with everything u have here and say your farewell.”

Gayoon:”MOTHER!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!”

Gayoon mom:”Okay, then I’ll call the hospital and tell them I wont be paying the fees”

Gayoon shrug:”…..”

Gayoon mom:”Exactly, so do as I said or, your poor friend will just have to suffer more than she has suffer. You know how expensive is her medical fees? Her operation fees?”

Gayoon:”….Mother….Please…I will do anything…but leaving her…”

Gayoon mom:”There’s no point in arguing with me, this is the deal”

Gayoon, tears was flowing out and dash out of her house.

 

 

Yoseob side

Yoseob was saved, but he’s put into the psychiatric department. The doctor has check that he has gone crazy and will do a full report about him. Yoseob just kept screaming all the time screaming “I LOVE YOU!!” while crying, then suddenly “YOU BETRAYED ME” in anger and suddenly “I HATE YOU B!TCH” in hatred.

 

The room has nothing but just the 4 corner, Yoseob isn’t even able to see outside the window, but on the opposite side, people can see him, in which doojoon was there staring at him.

 

Doojoon was also saved, but with heavy injury, he was sitting on the wheel chair. He felt so broken seeing Yoseob like this.

 

Doojoon slowly goes to see Jiyoon. He knocks on the door and goes in, seeing Jiyoon there.

Jiyoon:”Hi!”

Doojoon was surprise by her warm welcoming:”Hey…how you feeling?”

Jiyoon smiled at him:”Hm not bad…just my head keep spinning and stuff… how come you only came to see me now?” she pouted which made Doojoon chuckle.

Doojoon:”Aww you miss me didn’t you?” he gave a winks

Jiyoon smiled: “ of course!” her answer kept taking Doojoon by surprise.

Jiyoon:”Yah, come closer, why are you so far away?”

Doojoon slowly approach her, Jiyoon stare at him:”How’s your arm? What happened to it?”

Doojoon:”Huh..? You don’t remember?”

Jiyoon stare at him blankly:”Huh? What?”

Doojoon:”… Hm… nothing…”

Jiyoon pouted:”You are hiding stuff from me…hmph!”

Doojoon couldn’t help to chuckle once again:”Awww when did you become so cute?”

Jiyoon stick her tongue out at him:”What?! Ain’t I always cute to you? That’s why you love me no?” again, surprise Doojoon.

Doojoon:”Jiyoon ar..are you..ok?”

Jiyoon:” Of course! But why are you calling me Jiyoon? So formal”

Doojoon:” Euh…what am I suppose to call you..?”

Jiyoon:”B..” she got cut out by a knock on the door, it was the nurse

 

Nurse:”Sorry, the visiting time is over”

Doojoon nod and left but still feeling weird by the girl answer

 

Gayoon ran to the hospital and sneak into Jiyoon room. She notices that Jiyoon was already asleep. She slowly push Jiyoon over and go under the blanket and hug her. She felt better having the girl in her arm. She don’t want to leave Jiyoon, but what can she do? She can’t afford Jiyoon bill as it cost so much from all the operation she had and the medicine. Suddenly she felt Jiyoon wrap her arm around her and slowly kiss her cheek, slowly trace down her neck. It was turning Gayoon on but Jiyoon was still sleeping… Gayoon slowly lift Jiyoon chin up, and kiss her lips. She missed her lips, slowly she the bottom lips of Jiyoon which gave her the entrance into . They were making out, Jiyoon was slowly waking up from the pleasure. She wrap her arm tighter on Gayoon and they start kissing deeply, enjoying each other touch. Then Gayoon slowly her face:”Sorry babe..Did I wake u up?”

Jiyoon slowly shake her head, but she was still very sleepy. Gayoon giggled at her cuteness:”Its’ ok baby, come on, go back to sleep I’m here” she hug her tighter in which Jiyoon fell asleep very fast.

 

In the morning, Jiyoon woke up and notice that she was in Gayoon arm, it was very comfortable, then suddenly a flash pass by. Then Gayoon woke up and gave a kiss on Jiyoon forehead then slowly interlock her fingers with Jiyoon staring deep into her eyes. Jiyoon couldn’t stop blushing, her heartbeat was beating so fast.

Wait…this isn’t right…she’s my best friend…why is my heart ..beating like this

 

*knock knock* Doojoon came in, seeing Gayoon there, hugging Jiyoon.

Doojoon:”Hey Gayoon, Jiyoon”

Gayoon:”Hey…”

Jiyoon:”Hi!”

Again, Jiyoon surprise both of them with her enthusiasm.

 

Jiyoon:”Come closer babe!”

Gayoon turned around to her thinking, isn’t they close enough but then she sees that Jiyoon was looking at Doojoon. Both Gayoon and Doojoon was confused.

 

Doojoon slowly approach himself.

 

Then Jiyoon hold his fingers making Gayoon gasp.

Gayoon:”Jiyoon…what are you doing?”

Jiyoon:”Huh? What do you mean?”

Gayoon:”…why are you holding his hand?”

Jiyoon:”Why can’t i? He’s my fiancé”

 

This time, Gayoon and Doojoon was just shock, speechless.

 

Doojoon:”What?”

Jiyoon looked at him:”What? You asked me to marry you no?”

Doojoon nod

Jiyoon:”Then? Aren’t we engage?”

Doojoon was just staring at her then he looked at Gayoon then he shrug, seeing Gayoon stun there. He slowly remove Jiyoon hand and excused himself and left the room, figured that it’s better this way.

 

As Doojoon closed the door, Gayoon hold both of Jiyoon shoulder and stare at her:”What do you mean? You are his fiancé?”

Jiyoon doesn’t know what to do, but she felt like she hurt Gayoon, without knowing why:”Euh… Yeah?”

Gayoon pin Jiyoon down the bed, went on top of her and press her lips on her but Jiyoon quickly push her away :”Then…why did you kiss me yesterday night?”

Jiyoon was speechless, she didn’t know what to say:”I…don’t know…I was sleeping..” but she don’t’ know why, tears was flowing out in which Gayoon quickly grab her up and hold her close:”Sigh…it’s…ok…don’t cry…”

 

Jiyoon slowly nod her head, she liked the feeling of being inside Gayoon arm, then suddenly she slowly push her away, feeling weird.

Gayoon got confuse:”Huh? Why did you push me away?”

Jiyoon:”Euh…I don’t know…isn’t it weird…?”

Gayoon:”Wait..what do you mean…?”

Jiyoon:”Isn’t it weird for friends to hug like this…?”

Gayoon:”Friends…?”

Jiyoon nod:”What? We are not friends?”

Gayoon shrug: “Jiyoonie…are you…kidding me again…or pranking me again….????”

Jiyoon:”huh? What…?”

Gayoon quickly shake her shoulder:” JIYOON! YOU DON’T REMEMBER US?! US!!!” she was freaking out which scared Jiyoon

Jiyoon:”…What do you mean us?... we are dance partner…”

Gayoon:”……………” her tears was flowing out :”Jiyoon…we…are…a couple…”

Jiyoon stare at her and gave a shrug smile:”What..do you mean a couple…?”

Gayoon:”As..in you are my girlfriend and I’m your girlfriend…we are dating…”

Jiyoon gulped:”WHAT?!”

Gayoon:”…You…don’t remember…”

Jiyoon:”What…ain’t I Doojoon fiancé or something?”

Gayoon:” NO!”

Jiyoon:”…”

Gayoon hold Jiyoon head:”Baby…how can you forget about us…we…went through so much trouble…”

Jiyoon stare at her best friend, somehow her heart felt hurt too, seeing her cry like this, her hand automatically went up, wanting to wipe away Gayoon tears but to be stop by her.

Gayoon:”Don’t…if you don’t remember us…don’t…touch me…” she slowly walk away from the room heartbroken.

 

Gayoon POV

Great… my mom want me to fly away to US to work on a company and my girlfriend forgot who I was…But…how could she forget…considering the amount of time we spend together all close…

 

She saw the doctor and quickly went to him:”Doctor, how come Jiyoon doesn’t remember me..? well she remember me but not everything?”

 

Doctor:”She had a shock remember, so it’s possible that part of her memories disappear”

Gayoon had her eyes wide open There’s some black hole in my memories…I don’t seem to remember…”> recalling what Jiyoon said.

 

Gayoon hit the wall:”DAMN IT JIYOONIE! WHY?! WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER BUT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!” Gayoon was heartbroken, she doesn’t know what to do anymore.

 

Jiyoon close her eyes, wanting to remember what did she forget, what did she mean by them being a couple. She don’t remember anything about them but her heart is telling her that she needs her and that she has once again hurt Gayoon very deeply.