I belong to you and you belong to me

Memories

 " Shes my girlfriend she belongs to me..shes my girlfriend she belong to me "this kept repeating in Gayoon and Jiyoon head.

Gayon POV

What? Since when? How come I didn’t notice and how come she didn’t tell me? Is this..a trick?? Is this..What is this?! Why is my heart hurting though..? I should be happy that she found a boyfriend.. but why does it have to be him? The guy that I despite so much.. Why isn’t she looking straight into my eyes? Why isn't she denying anything? Why is she hiding this from me..? Now, I understand the text message that Doojoon sent yesterday night..I see..this make sense..they are dating that's why he texted her about dreaming about him and the kiss they had... Why do I feel like my heart is tearing apart again.. I have to remain calm..Yes that’s what I’m going to do, if she’s happy with him then I’ll be happy for her..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayoon: “ What?! Jiyoon is your girlfriend? Since when?!?!” directing her eyes to Doojoon and Jiyoon.

Doojoon: “Since few days ago” he hold Jiyoon even closer

Gayoon: “Oh my god?! Really?! Jiyoon how come you didn’t’ tell me?! What bad taste you have to chose him as your boyfriend!! But congratz!!!“ trying to fake a smile to congratulate her best friend

Jiyoon POV

What? His girlfriend? What is he talking about..ah he’s doing this to trick Gayoon mom, I understand but..why is Gayoon acting perfectly fine with that..why is she congratulating me? Ah..I see.. she really think is real..but what?! If so why did she..kiss me..? I’m so confuse..what..? I know Doojoon is doing this to save us but why is my heart hurting..Why is Gayoon perfectly fine with that..is it because she’s acting or..?wait no it looked like she’s really sincere..I don't know what to think..

Jiyoon smile bitterly

Gayoon mom: “I see..well what can I say Mr. Doojoon, you have a pretty weird taste in woman but congratz for you.”

Doojoon: “Thank you Madam, yea I don’t know what’s wrong with my taste haha, I fell for this woman. But I’ll take good care of her, so you don’t have to worry.”

Gayoon mom:” Ok, Gayoon let’s go home now.” Then she direct to the other 3 members :”Next time if she’s staying out please make sure to remind her to call home.”

Gayoon: “But mom.. is still early can’t I stay a bit more?”

Gayoon mom: “I’ll wait you downstairs so don’t take too long”

-Gayoon mom left-

The tension was awkward, no one know what to say. Yoseob and Doojoon was waiting for the girls to say something but the room remained silent. Gayoon was still confuse about what just happened while Jiyoon was hurt of how Gayoon reacted.

Then finally Gayoon speak up: “You guys followed us today? But we are grateful for covering us ..Thank you..!”

Doojoon: “YEA STUPID GIRLS! Why did you two ditch us?! If you two weren’t that loud when you were walking down the stairs in the morning, we wouldn’t have knew that you were ditching us! Imagine what would have happened if we didn’t follow you two!”

Gayoon: “We..didn’t mean too seriously, we totally forgot about you two…I’m sorry..But how did you realize they were following us?"

Yoseob: "When we walk out we saw some people that's holding camera so we following behind them and notice they were taking picture of you two so we decided to step in."

Gayoon: "Oh..thank you..."

Yoseob: “It’s ok, at least now things is settle..”

No one dared to mention about what just happened..until Doojoon pull Jiyoon to the bedroom to talk to her.

Doojoon: “ I am not sorry about what I said, just so that you know..but couldn't you give a better smile?”

Jiyoon: “…”

Doojoon: “Jiyoon?”

Jiyoon: “Yes?”

Doojoon: “Are you ok with that?”

Jiyoon just ignored him once again

Doojoon: "Im asking you a question, can't you answer me properly?"

Jiyoon: "Ok with what?"

Doojoon: "For being my girlfriend.."

Again Jiyoon was in the cloud

Gayoon was trying to spy on them near the door to hear what they are talking about but Yoseob interrupted her: “Gayoon.. what are you doing?”

Gayoon: “Nothing haha..”

Yoseob: “Anyways, I’m a go home first, let’s go? Your mom is waiting for you”

Gayoon: “Yea..i guess..i’ll text Jiyoon later” she was leaving the door but it's so obvious that she was unwillin to leave those 2 alone

When they were about to leave they hear Jiyoon screaming :” LET GO OF ME!”

Gayoon rushed back and opened the door: She saw Doojoon holding onto Jiyoon, once again her heart hurt by seeing that view.

Gayoon: “What are you two doing..?!” she advances without knowing why, she pushes Doojoon aside.

Doojoon: "WHAT THE F?! Why are you here when we are talking? GO AWAY!!

Yoseob came in and drag Doojoon out because he can see that Doojoon is very mad.

 

After they left, Jiyoon just kept staring at Gayoon

Gayoon: “You ok? What happened? Did you two have a fight?!”

Jiyoon: “.. No we didn’t..”

Gayoon: “ok..So..why didn’t you tell me?”

Jiyoon: “Tell you what?”

Gayoon: “That you are going out with Doojoon..”

Jiyoon: “…WE AREN’T GOING OUT GOSH!”

Gayoon: “Really then why did..”

Jiyoon: “… You didn’t realize it? It’s to lie to your mom so we can hang out..”

Gayoon heart was beating faster: “Really?! Oh my god! Yay!! I was so worry why would you date such a douchebag!”

Jiyoon giggled : “You are adorable..you didn’t realize it? I thought u realized it that’s why u were congratulating us in front of your mom..”

Gayoon: “Oh.. of course I realize it! Haha..anyways I have to go before my mom getting mad at me again, I’ll see you later!”

When gayoon turned around and was about to leave, Jiyoon ran to her and held her from behind which surprised Gayoon.

Jiyoon: “I love you Gayoon..”

Gayoon heart felt warm that that instance, she turned around: “I love you too Jiyoonii!”

Jiyoon: “You are the only one for me.. I love you..please don’t think otherwise..”

Gayoon looked at her: “..What?..what do you mean..I am your one and only..?”

Jiyoon: “.. I .. belong to you and you belong to me..?”

Gayoon felt weird, she don’t know why but her face was blushing: “This sound like a confession Jiyoon..is this normal..?”

Jiyoon: “What?? What do you mean?”

Gayoon: “Like..how am I your one and only one and you belong to me..? When you get a boyfriend, you won’t belong to me anymore..”

Jiyoon: “What are you talking about? I don’t have a boyfriend and i will not have one! I only have you! Omg..did you not realize what relationship we have right now??”

Gayoon was confused but before she could answer, a man sent by her mom came to fetch her so they left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the guys got out of the room

Yoseob: “Dude, what the hell..?”

Doojoon: “What?”

Yoseob:” I know you like Jiyoon but saying that wouldn’t it be dangerous?”

Doojoon: “I said that to save them u know”

Yoseob: “Yea right, I know you well enough..You just wanted to corner Jiyoon. Now that those people really think you and her is together you can use them to get even closer to her. You know if that didn’t go according to your plan, we would all have been screw over!!”

Doojoon: “Whatever, it work now, don’t get in my way Yos!”

Yoseob: “Why are you doing this..you know you don’t have to take it that far..”

Doojoon: “And whose fault is that? Just shut up and do what we have to do..”

Yoseob: “..Yes..I understand..but dude, don’t forget I’m always here for you..just like always”

Doojoon nod and left

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are those 2 guys hiding?

Does Gayoon realize what is their relationship after Jiyoon confess like that?

What will happen next?