BEACH POV

Memories

Beach day

Gayoon POV

Sigh, I dislike beach, I hate going into the water. This Sohyun girl is so annoying! Why would she want to go to the beach? I’m sure Hyuna would rather want to spend time elsewhere! Can’t they stop flirting when we are around?! It’s pissing me off! Why is Sohyun being so close to Doojoon? Yuna seems to be bother by it. Arg I’m getting hungry, I wish I can get some food soon! The guys are so slow! Oh! Food are ready!! Why is Doojoon trying to walk away with Jiyoon? I don’t like that! I decide to walk to Jiyoon! Aish this guy saying I can’t read the mood! He’s the annoying one! I wish I can kick him out of this world! We kept arguing then he asked Jiyoon for help. Oh my, she’s so adorable with full of food! Hyuna commented that someone wil take me away. Hyuna, those words hurt me..did you know that? But would it be you who would take me away? Aish, Jiyoon hugging me so tight saying who’s goin to steal me away and she wouldn’t let anyone do that. It made me feel warm. She wants to drage me to swim but I rejected her, she pouted, it was cute. Then she went to drag Hyuna to go with her leaving just me and sohyun together. Just great..now she start talking to me. She ask if I dislike her. She’s so silly, of course I dislike her. I don’t like the fact that she’s taking my spot next to Hyuna!

Arg, Sohyun is pissing me off, can’t you just let me tan quietly! Geez! Wait, something’s wrong over there! We quickly ran there, the guys pushed them away, without thinking I rant o Hyuna with Sohyun. I saw that Hyuna and Sohyun was surprise why I went to Hyuna and not Jiyoon. But before I could say anything, the guys lift both me and Sohyun and were taking us away. I wanted Hyuna to save me but of course, what do I expect? She ran for Sohyun. My heart was broken, I saw Jiyoon running toward me, she kicked the guys, I saw Hyuna catch Sohyun but Jiyoon couldn’t catch me properly. She knew I would fall face to the ground so she quickly went there so I would land on her, I heard her scream in pain, and I felt like my leg was touching some liquid. I looked down to notice she was bleeding. She must have hit the shattered glasses when she quickly land on the ground to protect me. The guys was going to steomp on me, Jiyoon quickly turn me over having her on top of me. The guys was stoping on her non stop and was kicking her. They tried to push her away so they can get me but she unwilling let go and was holding me close to her. Another guy was taking a glass and was about to slam it on me, but Jiyoon move her head toward me and *BLING*, the glass hit her head. Blood was coming out, with the kicks she got, she was coughin blood, but not even a single second did she let go of me. I was screaming for help, but hyuna and sohyun was too busy over there. I was paralysed, what do I do? The guys is goin to finish us up, I tried to turn Jiyoon so I can protect her this time but she was unwilling to move.. the guys is coming, he’s kicking and slaming us again but this time someone stopped them. It was Doojoon, the guys got punch off. He non stop punching them and screaming at them, it was the first time I see him mad like that. I tried to nudge Jiyoon, there wasn’t much answer, she was in pain clearly. Hyuna and Sohyun was screaming her name, there was no answer. I was lost, all I see was Doojoon carrying Jiyoon and Yoseob lift me to their car. Doojoon kept screaming her name while driving, he was so worry, what about me? Of course I’m worry about her, but I don’t know what to do. “HEO GAYOON” Doojoon screamed at me. I’m back at my sense.. “JIYYON!! OMG WAKE UP!! JIYOON DON’T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!!!” she smiled at me and slowly put her hand around my face and fainted. Her body turned cold…What am I going to do….?

Jiyoon POV

Gayoon, with such a pretty bikini, oh my god she’s so hot!! I want to hug her, I want to cover her up! I don’t want anyone to see her like this!!! Aish! Thanks god Sohyun wanted to go to the beach and Hyuna wanted to invite us! I get to see her in this pretty sight! But sadly, most of the time I only sit beside Hyuna, don’t get to sit beside Gayoonieeee! Oh boy I am starving I want food! I know the guys are preparing my favorite food and I can’t wait to eat! YESH!!! FOOD TIME!!! Before I can grab a plate, Doojoon already put all my favorite food together!  YESH!!! I want to eat!!! Yum Yum Yum! So yummy! Gayoon and Doojoon always argue! So annoying! Hyuna point out that Gayoon might get stolen away! No! she’s mine no one stealing her away from me! After lunch, I asked Gayoon to join me but she rejected me. So sad! Oh well! I want to enjoy myself too so I drag Hyuna with me. We were having fun, even though it would be so much funner! Wait, I sense trouble, these guys are approaching us. Me and Hyuna quickly want to leave but the guys isn’t letting us. Aish!! Why are those two coming! They are just bringing more trouble!! ARg!! I knew it the guys are focused on them! Can’t let them touch them, they push us aside which hurt like hell. Wait.. what.. why did Gayoon run to Hyuna…? My heart feel very insecure right now..why…why would she do that… Arg no time to think! They took them, I quickly ran for Gayoon, I saw that her eyes was looking toward Hyuna again… Why is that… Hyuna is goin to save Sohyun, why is Gayoon staring at her… Urk!!! I quickly kick the guy but I knew I wouldn’t be able to catch Gayoon as good as Hyuna, I saw that there was glasses on the sand, she might get hurt! I quickly dodge in front so that Gayoon would land on me instead. OUCH! IT HURT!! Damn it, my leg is bleeding.. oh my god the guy is going to hit Gayoon!! I quickly went on top of her to protect her. OUCH! He kept kicking me and stomping on me, it’s hurting very badly, I’m even coughin blood out. Wait what is that guy doing, sh!t he’s picking up a bottle of glasses! WHY IS HE AIMING FOR GAYOON!!! I quickly grab her head toward me and *BLING* my head got slam into the glasses. URK! My brian totally black out, I feel weak, my sense is going blurry, urk, no gayoon don’t move, I won’t let her move so she wont get hurt. Damn it, it’s too late.. I wish the guys would come back soon… I can’t hold onto her much longer… *BOUM* I heard the guys got knock off. Finally…we are saved…I see Gayoon staring at me, screaming at me, wait why can’t I hear thing properly, I see moving, but her image is getting more and more blurry, I can’t hear anything… I sense someone picked me up, we are inside a car. I see Gayoon crying, I slowly put my hand on her face and tell her to smile, because a smiling Gayoon is so much beautiful, as I do that, I think I hear she said she loves me?..Wait..what..?I’m losing energy, I’m losing sense, I’m losing vision…I…can’t see anything anymore.