Gayoon decision

Memories

 

As Doojoon walked back into the room, he sees that Yoseob and Sohyun was talking to her happily. Jiyoon looked fine, at least other than forgetting Gayoon. He’s really happy about that, finally everything is clear in his path. He can make Jiyoon fall in love with him for real this time with no hindrance. He walked to Jiyoon and hold her hand:”Jiyoon, please don’t do something so reckless again alright? You know how much my heart hurt seeing you like this? Please…alright? “

Jiyoon look at him, pretending not know what he’s talking about:” What did I do..? I’m sorry if I got you worry Doojoon…”

Doojoon smiled at her and hold her hand:”I love you Jiyoon”

Sohyun and Yoseob:” Ew! Can’t you leave those talk after we leave! Let’s go Sohyun before we turn into snowman from all his cheesyness!”

Sohyun:”Yes! Let’s leave them alone!” so they walked out and saw the rain. They were worried about the other two girls. Yoseob looked out at the window and saw Gayoon on the floor with Hyuna under the rain, so they quickly ran out to drag both of them in.

Sohyun was wiping Hyuna while Yoseob gave a towel to Gayoon.

Sohyun:”What’s wrong with you two?! Didn’t you feel all the rain! You two are going to be sick!!”

Hyuna:”.. We..were thinking to come back in…yea…” she was depress and don’t know what to say.

Sohyun:”Geez, come on let’s go home and dry u girls!”

Yoseob:”I’ll bring the car, wait me here” then he ran out in the rain

Sohyun notice that Gayoon wasn’t even drying herself with the towel, so she approaches her and try to dry her up but Gayoon pushed her away:”DON’T TOUCH ME!”

Hyuna and Sohyun was shock. Sohyun:”I’m..sorry I just wanted to dry you up..you are dripping wet…”

Hyuna pat Sohyun head:”I’m sorry, she’s in a bad mood…since Jiyoon don’t remember her..”

Sohyun:”I’m sorry…” she looked at Gayoon

Yoseob car arrived and drove them all home, but Gayoon request to drive her to go to Jiyoon place. Sohyun and Hyuna quickly went to their room to dry up while Gayoon went to Jiyoon room. She had her keys. As she walked in, she notices that the picture frame of her and Jiyoon use to have are all face down. She can imagine how hurt Jiyoon was.

Gayoon POV

The room is in total mess… all our picture if face down..i can see how mad and hurt she was..I lift up the picture frame and stare at the picture we took at the amusement park where she was carrying me. I slowly touch the face of Jiyoon on the picture:”I’m sorry Jiyoonie…I’m so sorry…” I fell on the floor hugging the frame. Why was I so stupid, why didn’t I realize Jiyoon’s the one I truly love… Why.. do I always make the wrong decision..Why…

Not long after, Sohyun went into the room while Hyuna was taking a shower. She was worry about her, so she walked into Jiyoon room and saw Gayoon hugging the frame crying. She don’t know what to do, she wonder if she should go talk to her but she’s scare that she will yell at her. She decides to remain silent behind the door, as time pass, there wasn’t any sound anymore, she peek inside and saw that Gayoon fell asleep from crying. Hyuna arrived and saw that, she shake her head and went to lift Gayoon on the bed, covering her with blanket and slowly pat her head like she use to do it when they were together whenever she was sad. Sohyun looked at them and her heart felt hurt, she know she shouldn’t be jealous but, seeing Hyuna cares so much about Gayoon make her worried. Sohyun approaches herself and sat next to Hyuna, wanting her attention.

Hyuna know that she’s been neglecting her girlfriend a bit but she’s sure she will understand her, she peck a kiss on her forehead, then both of them left the room, going back to their own room.

Hyuna:” Sohyun ar, how’s everything? Did anywhere else hurt? You gave a lot of blood away, are you alright? Want me to cook you something to eat? Go rest..”

Sohyun:”hehe, I’m fine don’t worry! I’m still young! I regenerate blood very fast !” she smiled like a little kid makin Hyuna smile.

Sohyun sat on bed, watching tv while Hyuna was cooking her food, as she finishes, she brought food to Sohyun. She quickly ate it and they cuddle in bed, until Sohyun fall asleep. Hyuna was going to sleep too but she was worry about Gayoon, so she slowly put down Sohyun and slowly walked out of the room going to check on Gayoon.

She sees that Gayoon was still sleeping there, so she went to make some food for her also. As she was done, she nudge to wake Gayoon up and ask her to eat but she didn’t want to eat.

Hyuna:”Gayoon,you need to eat! You were under the rain a lot you are probably going to get sick! Come on eat!”

Gayoon was shaking her head

Hyuna:”Aish! Come on! It’s your favorite porridge!” but Gayoon was still unwilling to eat it, so Hyuna lift her chin up and tried to force the food in but it didn’t work. She gave up, she left the food there and told her to eat after. Then she went back to Sohyun.

The next few days, she didn’t even go visit Jiyoon while everyone else did. Jiyoon obviously notice that, she was sad but at the same time happy that she won’t need to pretend in front of Gayoon anymore. She’s sad that she didn’t come and it was that easy for her to forget about her. As she thought that, someone entered the room, it was Gayoon which made her shock.

Gayoon:”Hey..I brought some fruits”

Doojoon:”What are you doing here? Leave! I don’t want you here!’
Gayoon ignored Doojoon and just walk to Jiyoon:”How are you feeling today?” she touch her head.

Jiyoon was feeling weird <Why is she here… I thought she decided to not come see me anymore..my heart hurt seeing her here.. ah..her touch..i want more of it..I want to hug her…>

Jiyoon:”Euh..i’m fine I guess.. thank you for visiting” she smiled at her which brought sadness into Gayoon

Gayoon

Gayoon:”I’ll go wash some fruit for you” she walks out of the room but Hyuna ran after her leaving Sohyun, Yoseob and Sohyun in the room with Jiyoon.

As they leave the room, Doojoon hold Jiyoon hand:”Do you want her here? I can tell her to leave”

Jiyoon:”Why should she leave? She’s Hyuna friend, it’s alright” she smiled at Doojoon.

Doojoon pat her head:”You have such a kind heart Jiyoon. Jiyoon ar” he looked at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon:”Hm?”

Doojoon turn around and gave a wink to Sohyun, then *BOUM PAT BOUM PAT*

Jiyoon:”Huh?! What?! Why are you being so loud?”

Gayoon and Hyuna quickly rush back hearing the sound, as they opened the door they see:

Doojoon kneel on the ground, and took out a red heart shape box:”Jiyoon, I know we didn’t marry yet, we didn’t go out our honeymoon yet, we didn’t meet our parents yet but, I have decided that other than you, I would not marry any other woman. I love that you have such a kind heart, I love that you can be so cool when no one dare to approach you but at the same time you could do your aeygo so cuty that no one can resist you. I love everything about you. I know our memories together isn’t a lot, but I want to give you this to you.” He let her open the box.

Jiyoon was shock

Doojoon smiled at her:”Open it honey”

Sohyun and Yoseob:” Yes! OPEN ! OPEN!”

Gayoon was shock:<What..what’s happening?>

Jiyoon opened it and see a key in there:”Huh? A key?”

Doojoon nod at her:”It’s our new home key! I bought a home here, so in the future if we want to come back here, or anything that is our home, Would you accept to be that owner of the house Jiyoon?”

Jiyoon looked at him<Doojoon..you are ..such a sweetheart..I’m sorry.. that my heart already belong to Gayoon…I feel bad taking you for granted though..what should I do..Wait Gayoon is at the door, she’s shaking her head, she don’t want me to accept it? No, I have to accept it..for her own good..> she smiled at Doojoon and nod making Doojoon, Yoseob and Sohyun squeal in happiness

Gayoon wanted to cry, she don’t know what to do..she just ran away once again and Hyuna followed her once again. Sohyun saw that, she’s not happy with it but pretend to not notice because of Jiyoon acceptance of Doojoon proposal

Hyuna:” GAYOON! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP RUNNING!”

Gayoon:”…I’m doing the same thing as YOU!”

Hyuna was shock:”Excuse me?”

Gayoon:”I’m RUNNING AWAY LIKE A COWARD LIKE YOU! I’m A COWARD! I AT MAKING DECISION! I ALWAYS MAKE THE WORST DECISION EVER!”

Hyuna:”THEN DON’T COPY ME! DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU!”

Gayoon gulp:”Yes…I know..what I should do…” she quickly ran back

Hyuna:”Wtf…!?” she starts running after her again

Gayoon barged into the room making everyone shock to see her appearance again.

Gayoon ran to Jiyoon making Jiyoon scared, Gayoon took her head and press her lips on her:”JEON JIYOON, YOU BELONG TO ME! EVEN IF YOU FORGOT YOUR MEMORIES ABOUT ME, I’LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH ME!”