Never too late

Memories

As Yoseob watch Gayoon leave, he smiled while drinking his tea:”This silly couple…”

 

Hyuna side

Hyuna’s been staying in her room, on bed. She was looking through her phone, the pictures that she and Sohyun took together. There were so much silly picture, unforgetful picture. She felt shatter, she knew she was doing the wrong thing, she knew she would hurt her, but she still didn’t stop seeing both of them. She felt terrible.

 

Hyuna POV

"What should I do now…I can’t believe she broke up with me. We said we would be together forever didn’t we…Why did she give up on me so fast.. What should I do… Now I still have Gayoon but is it really what I want? Is it really the person whom I want to be with forever? Yes she was my first love, and I have hurt her. But do I love her like a real love or do I love her as a way to forgive myself for abandoning her in the past…"

 

Jiyoon side

Jiyoon's been feeling slightly better, she have decided that she can live on without anyone by her side. She knows that people will wish for her happiness too. It has been a long while since she walks outside so she decided to to take a walk, as she walked she see a familiar shadow, she slowly approached her. It was Sohyun. She was crying.

 

Jiyoon:”Sohyun? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Sohyun stared at Jiyoon:”..I broke up with Hyuna”

Jiyoon:”Why?”

Sohyun:”She’s cheating on me..”

Jiyoon:”?”

Sohyun:”She’s been running to go see Gayoon every day then come see me at night. When I fall asleep she would go back out to see her..”

Jiyoon, should be feeling happy that Gayoon finally got Hyuna but her heart is killing her.

Jiyoon:”So..you let them be together?”

Sohyun:”..”

Jiyoon:”Is that really what you decided to do?”

Sohyun:”Yes.. if that’s what will make her happy. I hate seeing her so tired running around..”

Jiyoon:”I’m sorry..it’s all because of me..”

Sohyun smiled bitterly:”Na, it’s mine..If only..I stayed firm at the beginning and kept Hyuna by my side, and always let her slip out to go see her..”

Jiyoon:”But it’s also entirely my fault..I’m the one who’s pushing her to Hyuna…I’m so sorry Sohyun ar…”

Sohyun hug Jiyoon:”It’s ok…unnie…it’s ok…”

Jiyoon couldn’t look straight to her eyes, she felt so bad for her

Sohyun:”Unnie..perhap…are you lying that..you lost your memories?”

Jiyoon was shock from her statement:”Huh?”

Sohyun:”You said..it’s your fault that you push Gayoon to Hyuna…that mean…you remember everything…”

Jiyoon was staring at her

Sohyun:”Why would you do this to the love of your life…? Doesn’t it hurt unnie?”

Jiyoon tears was coming out of her eyes, she was staring at Sohyun, speechless. She doesn’t know what to say.

Both of them were staring at each other and hug each other while crying.

 

After a while, Sohyun asked her why she pretend to lose her memories.

Jiyoon:”Because..While I was asleep I heard that Gayoon was confessing he:r feeling to Hyuna…she still loved her..she still wanted her.. I’m just a hindrance.. I don’t want to trouble her, she’s just pitying me…”

Sohyun:”Are you sure..?”

Jiyoon:”About?”

Sohyun:”That the one that Gayoon truly love is Hyuna…”

Jiyoon looked at her:”What do you mean…?”

Sohyun:”If…Hyuna was the one she truly love..she wouldn’t be still depress…If you kicked her away, she should have been happy. But..from what I see and know is, she’s being depress and heartbroken. Unnie ar, don’t you see the truth? She might be just confused about her feeling but, the one she deeply love is you…”

Jiyoon was staring at her, speechless. Then she hold her head:”No..No!! That’s not possible this can’t be! She…I…I pushed her away for nothing then? The one she truly love is me then?! Omg..What do I do…ARG WHAT DO I DO?!?! It's too late isn't it...?”

 

“It's never too late. You should come back to me then, Jeon Jiyoon!” says a familiar voice