Forget about me

Memories

The full room were full of Doojoon sobbing and screaming “Yoseob…please don’t leave me…I’m sorry…. Please come back… Let me fix this… I won’t care about what other think of us anymore…Please…I need you in my life…you are my everything…please…I beg you…anything…PLEASE!!!!!”

 

Everyone was looking at the scene, feeling bad for Doojoon. Jiyoon wanted to go console him but, she honestly don’t know what to say. Then she remembers the woman behind her.

She help Gayoon mom get up:”Amma…are you okay?”

Gayoon mom look at her:”..Yes..thank you…But ..Why..did you protect me?”

Jiyoon shrug:”Because you are Gayoon mom, no matter what… you are still her mother. No matter how you treat her, no matter how much she says she hates you. I know deep down she loves you. If something were to happen to you, she would be sad.

Gayoon mom:”I ruined your relationship with her, Yoseob was right, I hurt you. And since you are her most important person, shouldn’t you hate me for it?”

Jiyoon: “If I were to say I don’t hate you, I would be lying. Yes, I hate you, I hate you with gut to hurt Gayoon like this. But again, you are her mother so, I will still respect you…” she looked at Gayoon mom with a determined face.

Gayoon mom was stun by her words

 

Jiyoon smiled at her:”Anyways…I’m a go find Gayoon now…I will apologize now…Even if you hate us being together…I just want to tell you, I ain’t given up on her. She will be my woman forever. Even if you keep toring us apart, I ain’t letting you succeed, because my love for her is inifinite.” Then started to walked toward Doojoon.

 

Gayoon mom looked at her and slowly nod:”Yeah..he’s right.. I shouldn’t ruin you girls future anymore…Go…Go to the airport now..” which stopped Jiyoon from walking toward

Jiyoon turn her head to Gayoon mom:”huh? Airport?”

Gayoon mom nod:”Gayoon is going to leave to the US in an hour, hurry up and catch her”

Jiyoon:”WHAT?! OMG!!!” but she looked at Doojoon, she feel very bad to just leave him… since his lover just died in front of him.

Doojoon looked up to her, his eyes with no soul:”It’s…ok…don’t worry about me…Go…Don’t…I don’t want you to regret…Go…Run to her…”

Jiyoon:”Yes, I won’t let her go…I’m sorry Doojoon! I’ll come see you right after!” then she quickly dash out of the house and went straight toward the airport to catch her wife.

 

When she got there, she just saw Gayoon checking-in:”HEO GAYOON!”

Gayoon heard the familiar voice, she turned around to see Jiyoon there:”Jiyoon…”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”Gayoon…Please come out..let me talk to you!!”

Gayoon smiled bitterly at her:”It’s ok..there’s nothing to talk about, I have to go…”

Jiyoon:”PLEASE! I remember…I remember everything…please..don’t leave me…”

Gayoon:” Even if you remember me…it’s too late Jeon Jiyoon. I have decided to take over the company in US. And It’s better that you are with Doojoon…I wish you happiness. Please don’t come search for me”

Jiyoon:”NO!!! GAYOON NO!!!Your Mom gave ..!” she cut cut

Gayoon:”Shhh, yes my mom forced me to go to US at first, but now I’m going on my own will…don’t blame it on my mom. As for your memories…just…pretend it never exist…it was all just a dream…” then she was walking in

Jiyoon:”NO!! PLEASE!! GAYOON LISTEN TO ME!!!”

Gayoon turned around:”Okay, close your eyes first and don’t talk for 1 minute okay? Then I’ll listen to you…”

Jiyoon nod, then she close her eyes

Gayoon walked toward her, hold her chin and softly press her lips on Jiyoon, then she whisper:”I love you…Please pretend I never exist in your life…Pretend you never met me…Bye…Jeon Jiyoon…Don’t come find me…I wish you happiness” then she quickly ran into the booth

Jiyoon quickly want to grab Gayoon wrist, but she ran too fast. She try to barges in but the security guards stop her.

Jiyoon:” NO!!! GAYOON NO!!! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!! I LOVE YOU PLEASE………” then she fall on her knee :”Please……………What do you mean to pretend that you never exist? What do you mean that I never met you?! You are the only person that I don’t want to forget…meeting you is…the best thing that happened to my life….please….Don’t…go…What is happiness…if you are not with me…” and she broke down in tears.

Gayoon heard everything, and she was crying behind the booth. After a minute, the attendant told her to get in, because the flight was leaving.

 

By the time Jiyoon stop crying, everything was too late…Gayoon have flew away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I...will never give up on you...Heo Gayoon...my wife"