I give up

Memories

The next few days, Gayoon didn’t show up, which made Jiyoon kinda sad, she felt lonely without Gayoon there. Things just doesn’t feel right. She sighed, she tried to reach to get the glass of water on the table but accidently slip, the glass broke which made a loud sound. Suddenly some of the gun shot memories came into her head which made her start screaming, at that time someone came in, it was Doojoon. He rush in, he was heal up, he can walks again, he quickly rush to Jiyoon, she hug him tight and start crying. Doojoon hold her tight and calm her down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. After a long while, Jiyoon finally calm down. Doojoon start to talk to her and joke with her, but during the whole time, their distance was so close to each other and their hand was interlock with each other. Doojoon want to know what happened, but one side of him felt happy that Jiyoon is like this to him, and for now, he thinks its better not to make Jiyoon go crazy again. During the whole time, Gayoon was outside the door, seeing them smiling happily and chatting happily, and she also sees that Doojoon manage to calm Jiyoon down, and Jiyoon seem perfectly fine without her.

 

As Doojoon make his way back to his room, he find Gayoon in his room waiting for him.

Doojoon:”Hey…why are you in my room?”

Gayoon smile bitterly to him:” I’m leaving to US”

Doojoon:”What?”

Gayoon:” Take care of Jiyoon for me…Cherish her…If I ever find out you betrayed her, I will fking murder you!”

Doojoon:”Wait..what the, what do you mean leave her to me?!”

Gayoon:”She…don’t remember me..”

Doojoon:”What do you mean…she talked to you and everything…”

Gayoon:”I mean..she don’t remember our relationship…she forgot about us…”

Doojoon:”How…is that possible…”

Gayoon smile bitterly:”I guess…God’s playing me… We went through so much obstacle, so much danger… and I thought everything can finally be settle down. But…Jiyoon lost her memory of us together…”

Doojoon:”Ah…that’s why…she…seems so happy to see me…because she remembers my marriage proposal…”

Gayoon nod:”So…yeah… there’s no point… I will be going to US to work on the fashion company there…”

Doojoon:”But Gayoon…honestly…you going to let her go? I mean…like you said… you girls went through so much…”

Gayoon:”That’s exactly why I’ll let her go, she seems happy now…I don’t want her to remember the painful past…If she never met me…I’m sure she would have been so much better…This is why…Take good care of her..”

Doojoon:”Gayoon…I can talk to her for you…I can tell her she rejected my proposal, just it will take some time for her to realize and remember.. We all know Jiyoon, she’s very understanding…”

Gayoon shake her head:”It’s okay Doojoon…thank you though..Take care..I will be leaving..Take good care of her for me…” then she walked away