You ruin our life!

Memories

Tears was coming out of Jiyoon .. she quickly run back into Gayoon house. No one was answering the door, but the door was slightly open, so she walked in to find that the maid was on the floor and there were blood. Then she hears a scream, she quickly rush up, at the door she sees Gayoon mom being point at by a gun. She quickly open her phone and type to Doojoon :”DANGER IN THE HOUSE! CALL THE COPS” and quickly mute the phone so that the criminal won’t notice her. As she does that, she hear a  familiar voice to her…

 

“ You didn’t only ruin your daughters life, you ruined my life as well! If it wasnt for you he wouldnt have felt the pressure! “says the man

 

“I did not do anything! Why are you blaming everything on me!! Plus weren’t you at the psycho department?! ” says Gayoon mom

 

“I have my ways out, you really think they can prison me?! I am Yoseob Yang! Now, you ruined our life, you are going to pay for it! If it wasn't you, me and Doojoon would have been happily together!! I know it was you who spread the rumor of me and Doojoon! It all because of you!!!”


“I DID NOTHING! Everything I do is for you and her own good! You think the society will accept you disgusting people together? You were better off just marry my daughter!! You two were made for each other too! And you two liked each other when you were young”

 

“Yeah, i used to like Gayoon, but not love. I treat her like a sister!! I love her like a sister!! What about you? Can you even be consider as her mother? The first thing you did when you found out about your daughter orientation, you separate your daughter with Hyuna, you know Hyuna made her happy!  She ran away from home because of you! Don’t you regret not seeing your daughter grow up, don't you regret not having your daughter near you for those years? She almost went homeless, you didn’t even help her! Fine I let it go since it's way in the past! But then, she finally meet Jiyoon! She finally open her heart for someone and yet you ruin her AGAIN!! Cant you see the amount of suffering you have caused her? She cant ever find love because of you!!”

"I don't care what you say, i'm only doing it for her own good! She deserves better! She need someone who can protect her! Who can make her truly happy!"

"What the hell?! Can't you see that Jiyoon make her happy?! She treat her like a diamond!! She's everything to her, she went through so much trouble for her. If it wasn't Jiyoon, your daughter might have been dead!! If it wasn't YOU! Gayoon might have been happily marry to Jiyoon and live their life happily together!!! Remember the time when you call the cops on Jiyoon because she came to see Gayoon!? Remember the promise you made Gayoon promise to never see Jiyoon?! Remember the time when you lock her up?! Everytime you did that, you were stabbing your own daughter heart!!!! You deserve to just die!!!"

 

Jiyoon was listening, everything that Yoseob was saying, there were flashback that goes through her head, she was getting dizzy, memories of her and Gayoon was flashing by her head. There were tears that was coming out of her eyes But she has no time to care for that because...

 

She sees Yoseob pointing the gun at Gayoon mom and was going to shoot. Without hesiting, Jiyoon ran toward her and push her down

 

 

 

 

*BANG*