Reconciliation

Memories

Judge: So, after 2 months, your team will be performing singing and dancing together. In a few weeks, we will send you an email of which song you are to present.

 

                When they came out of the meeting, Doojoon was holding Jiyoon near and kept whispering in her ears. Gayoon was irritated and was about to leave then she hear Doojoon says so how was that night? You don’t even give me any gratitude??

Gayoon was confused: “What the hell is he talking about is he nut?!”

Jiyoon was panicking insider her head “no…no..nooo don’t let Gayoon find out he’s the one who carry her!!! No… no… please”

Doojoon: hm? Wow how impolite you are Mrs. Gayoon~

Gayoon: Shut up, what the hell were you talking about? Why should i show any gratitude to someone like you?!

Doojoon: :O Wow, because ..

 

 

*RING RING” Doojoon phone was ringing so they bid farewell. They have decided to meet in 3 days at a studio that Yoseob family own.

Saved by the phone, Jiyoon grab Gayoon arm and got out of there.

 

When they both realized that they were far enough, they stop at a park. Jiyoon Bought ice cream for both of them. It was awkward, none of them know what to says. Jiyoon broke the silent

"I am so sorry about last time. I am so sorry for kissing your forehead without your permission and changing the dance suddenly! I am so sorry! “bow down” Please forgive me?"

Gayoon: “felt bad” nono, I should apologize for slapping you..it must have hurt....

Jiyoon: Yea it hurt so much!!! But if you rub it, I’m sure it would feel better. [was anticipating another smack from the gorgeous girl.

 

-Surprisingly Gayoon really start rubbing her cheek with her soft fingers-

 

Jiyoon: :D And with a kiss it would be just pppuurrrffeeecccttt ;) :D [with a huge smirk]

Gayoon: …. *getting mad* MAYBE ANOTHER SLAP WOULD SUIT YOU BETTER!!

Jiyoon: uh oh :O

 

-RUN AWAY –

(So glad both of them became closer again, but what will happen in the near future? Will Gayoon find out that Doojoon was the guy she was searching for? If so, what would happened? And how will Gayoon react to all the flirt Doojoon do to jiyoon and the fact that Jiyoon doesn’t seem to reject his advance?”

COMMENT/SUGGESTION would be highly appreciated! :)