Coward

Memories

Jiyoon POV

“So this is it..everything’s over.. she chose them over me. My first true love is over..What am I going to do from now on..my whole world just crumble, I don’t know what to do anymore..” she kept crying and crying thinking why did Gayoon chose them over her, and if Gayoon really fell for Yoseob because she didn’t want people to make rumor that would hurt him.”

 

Back to Gayoon

*sniff* Both girls was crying. Hyuna just came back to the hotel and saw a girl at the door of Jiyoon crying. She approaches her and notice that it was Gayoon.

Hyuna: “Gayoon? What’s wrong? What happened? You alright?!”

Gayoon looked up to her but couldn’t speak a word, tears just kept coming.

Hyuna hold her up and brought her to her room. She got some warm water so that Gayoon can drink. Finally Gayoon calm down.

Gayoon: “Hyuna.. go see Jiyoon.. I think she’s more sad than me..”

Hyuna shake her head: “No Gayoon, you are the one who should go see her..”

Gayoon: “.. I will only bring her pain..”

Hyuna hold her hand :”Gayoon.. listen to me, you are the one who hurt her so you should be the one who fix it. Take responsible”

Gayoon: “Hyuna..I can’t..i..we..we are over..”

Hyuna: “What?”

Gayoon: “Jiyoon says..” with a cracked voice: “That once I step out of her room, we are officially over…”

Hyuna looked at her: “This is ridiculous! What the hell happened today? Didn’t you two have fun ?! What happened?!”

Gayoon: “We..had fun.. but then.. when I was leaving she ask me to rebel my mom and leave with her.. but I can’t.. I can’t do it..”

Hyuna: “..Why can’t you do it?”

Gayoon: “..If I do it.. my mom business..Yoseob rumor..everyone..will criticize us..”

Hyuna: “Gayoon, that is not your real reason. Tell me”

Gayoon: “ That’s the reason! That’s’ it!”

Hyuna: “So, for your family, for that guy that you don’t love you are going to sacrifice your love one?!”

Gayoon: “Yes!”

Hyuna: “Ok, I understand, so I will go after Jiyoon.”

Gayoon hold her fist and nod: “If.. you want.. we have no more relation between us”

Hyuna: “Seriously Heo Gayoon?! I didn’t know you were such a coward!”

Gayoon: “What coward? How am I a coward?!”

*SLAP*

Hyuna gave a slap to gayoon.

Hyuna :”A COWARD THAT DOESN’T PROTECT HER LOVE ONE, A COWARD THAT’S SCARE OF HER MOM, A COWARD THAT DOESN’T HAVE CELL TO LOVE!” she was becaming teary

Gayoon holding her face: “…Why did you slap me? Why are you crying? I don’t understand you..”

Hyuna bit her bottom lips and held Gayoon face and stare straight into her eyes: “Gayoon, I once have a love that I betrayed, I betrayed that person and ran away because of my fears. I promised my love that I’ll be there but I didn’t hold my promise, I left because of my cowardness..I don’t want you to commit the same mistake as I did because it is very painful. You will regret it for the rest of your life.”

Gayoon looked at Hyuna:”Why..did you leave her..?”

Hyuna: “..Because of that person family..”

Gayoon felt sorry for her: “I’m sorry..”

Hyuna: “no, don’t apologize please. That’s why, I really hope you can do it, for your own happiness. You know the real happiness for you is when you are with Jiyoon. She deserve to be with you. You have an angel heart, you two are destined to be together.”

Gayoon:”Hyuna ar.. I thought u liked Jiyoon.. why do you help me?”

Hyuna smiled at her: “Because.. I love you more” she winks at her which stunned Gayoon

Gayoon: “..What?”

Hyuna smiled again: “You are such a beauty, you know it’s such a waste that you go to Jiyoon. What about you chose me? I will give you more happiness than Jiyoon.”

Gayoon back out more:” Wait.. no..” she tried to run away

Hyuna hold her tight and push her onto the sofa getting nearer to her:” You sure? Hey you know what? Right now, I really want to taste that soft lips of yours” she smirk

Gayoon right away put her hand on to prevent Hyuna from approaching.

Hyuna took her hand away and approach herself closer and closer, Gayoon had no eyes see so she closes her eyes and try to turn her face. Hyuna smirk at her reaction and put her hand on Gayoon clothes, trying to her then Gayoon open her eyes and push Hyuna way.

Gayoon: “STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

Hyuna laughed out loud: “Hahaha, your reaction is so funny Gayoon! Don’t worry, I won’t hit on you, you are not my cup of tea anymore”

Gayoon:”Anymore?”

Hyuna: “ nothing nothing, come on, go back to Jiyoon”

Gayoon bite her bottom lips: “Not yet..”

Hyuna:” What? Why?”

Gayoon: “I want to clear line with yoseob and tell my mom about it before going back to Jiyoon. I want to show her that I am serious about her and I am willing to step up for our happiness.” She smiles at Hyuna

Hyuna look at her with an amazed eyes:”Good, I am in your side”

Gayoon: “Promise me that you won’t tell Jiyoon anything alright? No matter what.. you have to keep this promise.”

Hyuna nod

Gayoon: “I’m a go home now..” then she closed the door ready to go face her mom and Yoseob.

Hyuna gave a sigh when she left.

Hyuna POV

Gayoon, I really hope you can do it. I’m sorry for my selfishness, if you do it, I feel like I can forgive myself for leaving you in the past. You keep asking me what happened but I just can’t bring myself on doing it. I do not want you to hate the people you love. I just want you to be happy.

While she was in a deep thinking, someone opened the bedroom door and came out.

Woman:”Tsk tsk tsk, cheating on me aren’t you?”

Hyuna looked at her: “Oh my god! Honey! When did you come?!”

Woman:”I just arrived this afternoon, you didn’t lock the door like always so I came into the room and slept in the bed then realized that you were fooling around with another woman.” She pouted

Hyuna: “Aw come on baby, come over here” she walked to her then gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Woman:”So who was that girl? Why were you so close to her?”

Hyuna: “She’s someone very important to me, someone whom I broke her apart which I want to repair it.”

Woman: “Alright, I believe in you.” She smiled at her

Then both of them kiss and went into the bedroom  to continue their lover time together.