Mother and daughter talk

Memories

When Gayoon got home, she ran up to her room and she started to cry: “Why does mom get so upset with me when I’m with Jiyoon? Doesn’t she want me to be happy? I’m so happy when I’m with Jiyoon… it’s the first friend I ever made!!! Why can’t I have a friend….why… why…sniff”

 

*knock knock* Gayoon mom went into her room and saw her daughter crying.

Gayoon mom says: “Gayoon, why are you crying?” with a soft tone.

Gayoon kept her face in the pillow and murmured: “Mommy’s mean to me, you don’t let me make friend!!”

Gayoon mom: “…Silly daughter, I only do it for you own good! That girl is not worth it to be your friend. Remember all I do is for your own good and for your own happiness”

Gayoon: “… I’m happy when I’m dancing..”

Gayoon mom: “You can dance, I never said you can’t, just not in the street. You can dance at home, we have a big basement.”

Gayoon: “With Jiyoon”

Gayoon mom: (getting angry) “… Gayoon, are you defying me again?!”

Gayoon: “ Mother, when did I ever defy you???”

Gayoon mom: “ When you were younger!! Remember you and that ..”

Gayoon: “What? That what?”

Gayoon mom: “Nothing, forget about it”

Gayoon: “… Was it during the time I lost my memories?”

Gayoon mom ignored her and was walking away

Gayoon: “Mother! What is it?! What happened??”

Gayoon mom turn around with a hurtful expression: “It’s nothing Gayoon, please just forget about this, and don’t mention it again”

 

Gayoon mother walked out the room and closed the door, leaving Gayoon in her room all confused. Then Gayoon hear a ‘click’ , her mom just lock her door.

Gayoon: “Mother!! WHY ARE YOU LOCKING ME IN?! MOTHER!!”

She hear Gayoon mom tell the servant: “ Do not let her out of the room unless I gave you the permission” and then she tell Gayoon: “It’s for your own good daughter, don’t worry, if you need anything the servant will give it to you. If you need to go to the washroom, the servant will come with you.”

Then Gayoon hear her mother walks away leaving her hanging at the door

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's the person Gayoon mom was going to mention? What happened in the past?

Uh oh Gayoon got lock in her own room, there's no way she can contact Jiyoon