Who's your important person

Memories

Gayoon body was trembling, she didn’t know what to do. Am I going to lose Jiyoon to that stupid guy?...

 She heard the toilet flush, so she ran back to the bed thinking what she should do. When Jiyoon came out she noticed Gayoon was daydreaming so she tried to distract her by saying if she needed help for more stripping.

But gayoon just ignored her so Jiyoon approach her: Gayoooniiiii you ok?

Gayoon: ….[ignored]

Jiyoon: … ?

Gayoon: Hey wanna hang out after tomorrow?? We can go shopping :D [Having in mind to destroy their date]

Jiyoon: euh…after tomorrow? Sorry.. I can’t I have something to do…

Gayoon: oh what is it? I have nothing to do that day so can I tag along?

Jiyoon: … hm no I have to do something with my…family it’s kinda private..yea.. [sorry to lie to you Gayoon… I’m only doing this to protect you from falling for a playboy]

Gayoon: …. Ok then, let’s sleep good night

Jiyoon: Huh? But u didn’t shower yet

Gayoon: it’s ok I’ll do it tmw morning

Jiyoon: oh..i never knew u were like a pig

Gayoon: … fine I’ll go

 

Jiyoon ‘What’s with her sudden urge of hanging out Wednesday…[stare at her phone]

Wait… no… I doubt she would check on my cell phone…sigh must be a coincidence’

 

 

Half an hour later, Gayoon finally came out of her bath, she notice Jiyoon was cleaning the mess that they made when they got into the room. Afterward Jiyoon went to shower. Once she came back she notices Gayoon was sleeping in bed. She couldn’t resist herself to look at the beautiful angel. She was so stunning even when she’s asleep. She approaches her, touching her hair thinking how she wouldn’t let Doojoon ruin their friendship and whisper to Gayoon I’m sorry… and gave her a kiss.
 

Gayoon pov

Hm.. Jiyoon just came out of the bath… sigh I don’t know how to face her… she just lie to me… how can she lie to me with her straight face…you really think you can hide from me…Wait..why is she approaching me, I can feel her finger on my face..so soft.. I can feel her breath on me..what is she doing to me… she’s whispering in my ear… “I’m sorry Gayoonii” then I felt a kiss on my forehead. Then Jiyoon closes the light and went to sleep.

 

It was around 3am..Gayoon still couldn’t fell asleep because of what Jiyoon says and the kiss. She turn around and went to hold Jiyoon hand softly hoping it wont wake her up. Then suddenly she hear Jiyoon talking in her dream; “She’s my important person…Don’t touch her!!!”

Gayoon then ask: "Who’s ur important person?"

Jiyoon in her sleep: “Gayoo..hehe” zz

Gayoon: -surprised- .. what does she mean important person… urk now’s not the time maybe I can get some information from her.. “Are you going out with Doojoon” she could feel her own heart tightening while waiting for jiyoon answer.

Jiyoon: zZzzZZz [no answer]

Gayoon then approach herself to Jiyoon and gave her a kiss on the cheek which woke Jiyoon up. Then she notice Gayoon was sleeping on top of her but didn't do anything since she's so tired so she put her arm around her and hug her and then went back to sleep. Gayoon didn’t know what to do but…she felt secure so she just felt asleep in that position hoping that night will last forever.