Their meeting

Memories

After Jiyoon told Hyuna everything, Hyuna was shock. Oh my god! Why would a parent prevent you from dating their son?! You are like the perfect girl! This is ridiculous! I need to go knock that mother off man!

Jiyoon smiled bitteryly because if she found out that her love was a girl, she would probably say otherwise. Jiyoon know Hyuna is perfectly fine with her dating a girl obviously since she’s dating one herself but, the reason she doesn’t want Hyuna to know is, she knew back then Hyuna loved her, but she pretend like she didn’t know and that she would never date a girl. If she found out that she’s actually dating a girl, she was scared that it would hurt her precious friend.

Jiyoon: “So what bring you here? You have family over here?”

Hyuna: “Hehe, I didn’t tell you before didn’t i? I used to live here before I moved to where we met.”

Jiyoon: “Wow really?! How come you moved?”

Hyuna: “That’s my secret” she gave her a wink

Jiyoon: “Hey, not fair! Tell me! No hiding stuff from me!”

Hyuna:” Hehe, because I saw you there,so I decided to move there” gave her a cute wink

Jiyoon: “Pft! I know you are lyingggggg obviously!!!”

Hyuna just laugh and start tickling Jiyoon. Both girls were just giggling in bed. Both of them misses spending time with each other. While for Jiyoon, it’s actually a good thing that Hyuna is here, because she can be more at ease without thinking too much about Gayoon.

Hyuna: “Let’s go out and eat cake! I’ve been craving for some good food here!”

Jiyoon: “Sure, let’s go, I know a good place”

Gayoon side

Gayoon’s been by herself like usual. Not long after, Yoseob came to see her and see how she was doing.

Yoseob: “Gayoon, are you feeling better?”

Gayoon:”Yea a bit..I guess..”

Yoseob:” You want to go shopping or something”

Gayoon:”Not really…”

Yoseob:”Hm I heard that when girl are not happy, sweet will make them feel better! Let’s go eat cake!”

Gayoon: “Okay oppa..” she followed Yoseob just so that her mom won’t start nagging after her for not spending time with her fiance.

At the coffee shop

Jiyoon brought her to a coffee shop where she, gayoon and the other 2 guys use to hang around in. She brought her there, knowing that she could bump into them. She kinda wish she could bump into Gayoon and see how she’s doing but she knows that she isn’t that lucky.

Hyuna: “Waaaa, so many beautiful yummy cake!!! Jiyoonieee!! I want that one !! oh my I want that one too!! Ahhh so many yummy cake !? Which one do I chose from?! Ahhh!”

Jiyoon:”hahaha, just like always, you like so many things at the same time! Go find a space to sit and I’ll choose for you alright?”

Hyuna: “But..you always chose the one that I like the least! It's so unfair!!!” she pouted

Jiyoon just laughed and push her to go find a seat: "Come on little girl, go go, it's my treat alright?"

Hyuna found a sit next to the window, she looked out for the view:

Jiyoon finally approach there with two different cake which made Hyuna jump out of happiness.

Hyuna: “Oh my!! The two cakes that I wanted to try!!”

Jiyoon: “Mhm, you can have some of mine, so we share! Alright? Happy?”

Hyuna kept nodding like a little kid that just receive a gift: “Yes yes! Very happy!” she jumped into Jiyoon and gave her a huge hug and they started to eat.

After they were done eating, Jiyoon laughed at Hyuna because she had cake all over , so she took a tissues and wipe which bring Hyuna a laughter. Hyuna:”Jiyoonie, you too! You have lots of moose around your mouth! Hehe” so she stood up and wipe with her finger then her fingers back, which made Jiyoon blush.

 

On the other hand, Gayoon and Yoseob got there when Jiyoon was getting the food. Gayoon found herself a seat a bit farther than hyuna. She sat down while Yoseob went to get the food. As he left her, Gayoon was looking around, she saw a pretty girl near the window smiling bitterly. Then she saw someone arrive to her table that look familiar.

Yoseob came back with some desert and beverage. She notices that Gayoon wasn’t herself.

Yoseob:”Gayoon, what’s wrong?”

Gayoon came back to her sense and notice that Yoseob was back: “Oh, nothing..just tired..” she fakes a smile

Yoseob: “Ah..” so he tried to talk to Gayoon about stuff but Gayoon just nod and barely reply because she’s been staring at her love one and a possibly rival.

Then Gayoon couldn’t hold herself anymore seeing that Jiyoon took care of that girl face and that girl wipe Jiyoon mouth! She stood up and went straight to the table.

Gayoon:” I see, you are perfectly loyal huh not flirting around?!” she gaves Jiyoon a death glare

Jiyoon was shock to see Gayoon there: “Huh? What?!”

Gayoon:” You know what Jiyoon?! Not only Doojoon is a jerk! You are one too!!”

Jiyoon: “What the hell? What are you talking about?!”

Gayoon: “You are cheating on me with this girl!!”

Jiyoon:” What?!?!”

Hyuna, for the whole time was siting there listening to their argument, she kept staring at Gayoon. < She looked familiar..> Then finally she stood up and hold Gayoon arm:” ARE YOU GAYOON?!”

Gayoon looked at her like she was a psycho: “What?! How do you know my name?!”

Hyuna: “Oh my god!! Gayoon!! It’s me! Hyuna!!”

Gayoon was just staring at her and ignore her and gave another death glare at Jiyoon and stomp out the restaurant followed behind by Yoseob.

Jiyoon: “Urg this woman!! What does she want from me! #$*#)$#*$”

Hyuna looked at Jiyoon: “Is her name Gayoon?!”

Jiyoon was surprised by her friend words: “How..did you know??!”

Hyuna: “ No special, wait..the thing she said..Is she your lover?! Oh my!! Your lover was a girl!!”

Jiyoon: “Shhhh!!” she blushes “Yea..she’s my lover..”

Hyuna: “Oh my…I see what mess you have gotten yourself into now..”

Jiyoon smiled at her < As if you understand what my position is right now…>

 

On the way home, Gayoon kept thinking in her head : “What the hell was wrong with me!? Why do I care that she’s with a girl! And why did that girl know my name?! Did Jiyoon mention me to her? ..hm I wonder what she told her about me..”

Yoseob:”Gayoon, I’m sorry, I wanted to let you enjoy some desert but seem like i ruined it..”

Gayoon:” Nono, not your fault oppa, anyways I’m a go home now”

Yoseob: “Let’s hang out tomorrow again alright?”

Gayoon smiled at him:”Maybe, give me a call” then she walks away.

The next day, she was going out to join Yoseob in a shopping mall, but when she closed the door and walked out of her garden, she saw someone standing near the wall staring at her. It was the girl that was with Jiyoon in the coffee shop she thought.

Hyuna: “Hiiiiiii!” she waved at her all cutely

Gayoon stared at her: “Hi, who are you looking for?”

Hyuna: “You, Heo Gayoon,am I right?”

Gayoon: “..How do you know my name?”

Hyuna: “ Of course I know your name, I was your ex girlfriend!”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Huh? What? Gayoon ex girlfriend ? :OOOOO

What's going to happen now?! :D Comments please <33333