Battlefield

Memories

The next day, Yoseob and Gayoon arrived to the hospital, as they were walking to Jiyoon room they bump into Doojoon. Doojoon gave a smirk to Gayoon which pisses Gayoon off.

Gayoon ran to open the door and see Jiyoon standing near the window. Jiyoon heard the door sound so she turned around; She sees Gayoon/Doojoon standing there in shock. The reason was because when Jiyoon turn around, the sun that reflect behind her make her look like an angel coming down from the sky. She was completely stunning to them.

Jiyoon: “Hey guys! Why are you two staring at me like this..?

Doojoon: “Cough, nothing! Are you ready to leave?” trying to control himself.

Jiyoon: “Yea! Where are we going?”

Gayoon: “Let’s go eat! Aren’t you hungry Jiyoonie?” she jumped to Jiyoon

Jiyoon was very happy of Gayoon initiative: “Yea I’m starving! Where are we eating?!”

Both of the girls look at the guys, they ended up going to a restaurant near the shopping mall. They all enjoyed their lunch except Gayoon. When they arrived Doojoon and Yoseob both pull the chair for the ladies. She feels irritated everytime Doojoon get close to Jiyoon. After they are done, Yoseob says: “So Jiyoon, where will you be staying?”

Jiyoon was confused: “Huh? I’m going back to my house obviously?”

All three of them were surprise by her answer.

Gayoon: “But your house..burn down remember? It won’t be repair anytime soon..”

Jiyoon: “Oh my god..I totally forgot.. uh oh, I guess I’ll rent a hotel or something..”

Doojoon: “What about staying over at my house?”

Before Jiyoon could answer, gayoon says: “NO!” which surprised everyone.

Gayoon was blushing: “No as in..like.. you are a guy and she’s a girl..”

Doojoon was staring at her: “..ok and your point?”

Gayoon: “Well, my point is she shouldn’t stay over with a guy only! So she should stay over at my house!”

Doojoon laughed: “You are funny Gayoon, first of all I doubt your mom will appreciate that and second of all, my house have lots of maid, I’m not the only man in the house geez. Lastly, even if I was the only man in the house I wouldn’t do anything to her unless she let me” he smirked.

Gayoon: “You…!!”

It looked like Gayoon was about to jump on Doojoon but Yoseob speak up: “Ok calm down, what about staying over my house Jiyoon? I have a sister at home so ..and since Gayoon mom will probably not like it as Doojoon mentioned and living at his house seem to be too dangerous for you ahaha” Right after Yoseob said that, Doojoon gave him a punch. Everyone was laughing, then Yoseob continue: “But it’s your choice, it’s better to stay over at our house than living at the hotel.”

Jiyoon: “Um..I really appreciate your offers..but I think I’ll be a hindrance to all of you so I think I’ll just stay at the hotel..”

Doojoon was about to comment but Yoseob cut him off: “We accept your decision but you are no bother to us at all ok? If you change your mind just tell us, we welcome you!”

Jiyoon: “Thank you!”

Gayoon: “Hm ok, let’s buy some stuff first! You’ll need new clothes and stuff since everything is burn..”

Jiyoon: “Sigh, I’m going to be broken man..”

Doojoon: “I’ll pay for you!”

Gayoon and Jiyoon at the same time: “No!” then they looked at each other and laughed.

Jiyoon: “I appreciate your generosity but yea.. I can afford buying my stuff “

Doojoon: “Fine fine! Let the shopping spree START!!!!”

The girls went crazy and start running to clothes store while the guys just follow them and hold their merchandise. After a while, the guys couldn’t catch up to the girls so they decided to sit down and told the girls to join them once they are done which made the 2Yoon so happy. Both of them thought of the same thing: “TIME ALONE!!”

They went to do some more shopping then they pass by a stick picture booth. They went in and took some very cute picture. They were enjoying every single second of their time.

Jiyoon Pov

“Sticky picture huh.. The last time I went in was with you Gayoon…Gosh I misses the time we’ve been together..even though we just spend some time together yesterday”

Gayoon Pov

“This feel familiar, these poses it feel like I’ve done them with Jiyoon..What is this feeling? Why everytime I get close to jiyoon, my heart feel so warm and it feel so familiar. I feel safe with her..”

After they were done, Jiyoon saw a pretty outfit at the store so she grab Gayoon hand and ran in there. It surprises Gayoon, her heart was beating faster and faster.

The outfit that Jiyoon saw was a leather jacket with a skinny jean, she tried it on and oh boy, she look amazingly hot thought Gayoon. Jiyoon loved the outfit but when she saw the price she put it away. Then they decided to leave, when they were about to join the guys, Gayoon says she’ll be right back and told her to meet up with the guys first. While Jiyoon was going to the guys, Gayoon went back to the store to buy the outfit.

            Once they all got back together, they decided to go look for a hotel for Jiyoon. She decided to go to one that’s near her own house. When they got there, the 3 people start putting Jiyoon new outfit into the closet and prepare the house decoration and supper. Later on, the two guys decided to go to the supermarket to buy some ice cream because the girls were craving some. While they are gone, Gayoon approached Jiyoon.

Gayoon: “Jiyoon ar, close your eyes!”

Jiyoon looked at her : “Hm why?”

Gayoon: “Just do it!”

Jiyoon close her eyes then she hears some noise.

Gayoon: “Ok open your eyes! Here’s your gift! I hope you like it!”

Jiyoon look at the bag and went like : “OH MY GOD! THIS STORE BAG!! IS IT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!” she was all jumpy and excited then when she took out the gift she jumped on Gayoon :” THANK YOU GAYOOONIEE!! OH MY GOD!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!” She was overly hyperactive so she accidently push Gayoon into the sofa which make her on top of Gayoon. Both of them were staring at each other.

Jiyoon: “Gayoon ar, you know at the hospital..you kisses me right?”

Gayoon nod while blushing

Jiyoon: “Were you aiming my cheek..? Or..”

Gayoon: “ I..was aiming your ..”

The guys came back in, to their surprise both girls was on top of each other on the sofa.

Doojoon approach quickly: “HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!” he pull Jiyoon up and push Gayoon away: “Stay away from my girl!”

Gayoon was getting piss: “What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you so mean to me all the time?! You smirked at me in the morning for no reason!” She pushes doojoon on the floor and kick his stomach then she went to get ice cream.

Doojoon: “Arg this damn woman…this fking hurt…!!!”

Yoseob was giggling

Doojoon: “What the hell man?! She kicks me and you are laughing?!”

Yoseob: “ Well dude, you deserve it ahaha”

Doojoon: “…That’s it!” He stands up and went to Gayoon.

Gayoon looked at him still frustrated: “What?" while looking at the ice cream; "Why the hell you buy so many ice cream?! We are not pig!”

Doojoon: “You kick me and you dare to say what?!” Doojoon took the ice cream and shove it into her face and start laughing at her : “That’s the reason why we bought so many ice cream! TO SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE!! HAHAHAA”

Gayoon: “YOU FKING B@STARD!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!” She took the other ice cream and throws it in his face and then there’s an ice cream fight.

Jiyoon: “ok ok guys come on! STOP WASTING MY ICE CREAM!!! ICE CREAM IS TO EAT! NOT TO THROW AROUND!!” with a super cute aegyo which stop both parties. Then both parties smirk and looked at Jiyoon and Yoseob.

Jiyoon and Yoseob start backing up: “Uh oh, I don’t think we will like this idea…” "Definitely not" answered Yoseob

Then Gayoon and Doojoon start attacking both of them and then their night have  become a battlefield of ice cream