The Past revealed

Memories

Jiyoon eyes was crying, at that instance her heart actually feel warm, she felt like this man really take her as a princess, no as his queen. He would do anything for her, he would cherish her, he would be beside her no matter what. At that moment, she wanted to accept the ring because if she accept it she know she can forget about Gayoon and also a part deep inside her was thinking what would be Gayoon reaction, will she care?

While she was thinking about all those, Doojoon was waiting impatiently for her answer, he knew the answer was going to be negative but he still wanted to do it, to show her that he truly love her. Finally, he sees that Jiyoon is going to give her an answer, he was waiting to accept her answer and be heartbroken but no matter what he would still remain beside her.

“Yes..”

Doojoon opened his eyes: “..What?!”

Jiyoon:”I said yes..”

Doojoon hold her tight:”REALLY?! OH MY GOD?! WHAT?! REALLY?!”

Jiyoon nod:”But.. I can’t promise you that I will fall for you, I can’t promise you that I will forget Gayoon, I can’t promise that I will stay with you forever, I can’t promise you anything. I might leave you at any instance, I might just do anything.. if you are fine with that.. then yes is my answer”

Doojoon smiled brightly: “YES!! I SUCCEED!! YES! Jiyoon, I accept your conditions because I’ll make sure that you will not leave me because I’ll make you fall in love with me!” he hold her tighter and wanted to press his lips on hers but she turned around, ending up kissing her cheek.

Jiyoon:”I’m sorry..i’m not ready for that…” she turned away

Doojoon smiled at her: “It’s ok, I will wait for when you are ready!”

When Hyuna got back to her room, sohyun jumped on her:” Baby!!!! Guess what?!”

Hyuna:”Yes? What?”

Sohyun:”I bumped into Doojoon before! He told me to congrat him!”

Hyuna:” Congratz him?? For what? For being an official ert?”

Sohyun: “Nono! He proposed to Jiyoon and she agreed!!!”

Hyuna was stunned and hold Sohyun tight on the shoulder:” WHAT?!”

Sohyun knock Hyuna hand: “Ouch babe, your hurting me” she pout

Hyuna: “omg I’m sorry..” then she thought < Omg.. no.. this can’t be happening..omg what do I do?! Should I tell Gayoon about it?!”

*Knock Knock*

Sohyun went to open the door:” Hi”

A man handed her a letter and left. It was for Hyuna.

Hyuna took the letter and opened it: “Hi Kim Hyuna, I would like to meet with you tomorrow at 2pm in my office. Here’s the address”

Hyuna hold the letter: “This is so not the right time to do it…Urk!!!”

The next day, Hyuna showed up at the office.

Gayoon mom:”Hi Kim Hyuna”

Hyuna: “Hi, Madam Heo”

Gayoon mom:”Long time no see isn’t it? Been over a decade, you have grown to be a very pretty woman I see”

Hyuna:” Well I’ve always been a gorgeous one” she smiled at her

Gayoon mom: “So, what bring you back here? I thought I told you to never show up here ever again”

Hyuna smiled at her:”Well, does it matter that I come back here? Can’t I just come back as a vacation? Geez woman, you don’t own the whole city you know?”

Gayoon mom:” Again with your bad behavior, you don’t change don’t you?”

Hyuna: “Haha, same for you no? You decided to step in between me and Gayoon and now you are stepping in again with Gayoon and Jiyoon? Same goes back to you, you old hag”

Gayoon mom was getting irritate by her, no one dares to speak to her in that tone:” Haha.. you insolent! You remember I have power over here, you will not be able to stay here!”

Hyuna:” Well, not like I’m planning to work here nor my family works here, so there’s basically really nothing that you can use it on me like you did in the past!”

Gayoon mom:”I’m warning you, stay away from my daughter forever! Or else!”

Hyuna:”Or else what? You going to murder me? Ahhh I’m so scare! Well listen carefully to me! I have wrote a letter, if I ever die, the most suspicious person would be you! And I even wrote about what happened in the past so that Gayoon will know what a terrible mother she have!”

Gayoon mom getting frustrate:” YOU! WHAT DID YOU WRITE?!”

Hyuna:”What did I write? Well the truth about the past! The truth that you went to speak with my family about me and Gayoon! Saying that I have psycho problem and to stay away from Gayoon if not you’ll make sure that my whole family will not gain a single penny nor being able to work here! You said all those terrible word to my family and make me burden with the whole responsibilities!!!”

Gayoon mom: “Pft, I gave you money to fly away wherever you want! I even gave you a bigger sum of money so your family can live better!”

Hyuna:”Oh well why thank you! I forgot to include that part saying that Gayoon mom threw the money into a kid face and tell her to pick up the money from the floor like a hobo and live with my family! And the fact that you basically kidnap my whole family and told me to decide whether to leave here and go somewhere with them or let them died there!!! How am I suppose to chose?! Especially when I was still a kid? You know that scar is terrible for a person not only a person but a kid to bear?!”

Gayoon mom:”I just did that for my daughter own good! Being with you bring her nothing good! She even rebel against me after you left!”

Hyuna:” Yea! Aren’t you happy that she lost her memories? If she didn’t, she would have never talked to you again because deep down she knew you were the one who were behind all this!!!!You were the one who destroyed her first love!!! Gayoon and me was dating so happily!! YOU INTERRUPTED YOU ! YOU DESTROYED US!!”

Gayoon mom: “ I did nothing wrong! Everything is for her own good!”

Hyuna: “Well, too bad for you that she have fallen for Jiyoon! History will repeat itself!”

Gayoon mom:”Exactly! History will repeat itself like you said, she and that girl will not be together! She will marry to the rich family!”

Hyuna:” You are basically using your daughter for your own business!! YOU ARE BASICALLY TREATING HER LIKE AN OBJECT FOR U TO GAIN MONEY! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?!”

Gayoon mom: “ She is my daughter, I can do whatever I want with her! You have no right to care! But know that you better get away from here or else I won’t guarantee your safety Kim Hyuna!”

Hyuna:” please, the day I decided to step in Jiyoon and Gayoon, I’ve plan for the worst! Dealing with you is basically dealing with terrorist”

Gayoon mom:”Ok, then I hope you have prepare your funeral to be hold on soon!”

-something fell on the floor outside- both woman turned around hearing outside people screaming: “Miss Heo!! Miss Heo!!!” Hyuna rushed outside the room to see that Gayoon was on the floor, inconscious with tears on her eyes.

Gayoon POV

I've arrive to company, wanting to talk to my mom about canceling the engagement, but the secretary said that she have a meeting with someone,so i asked who was it and she answered me saying someone name Kim Hyuna. So i approach the door and try to listen to their conversation. Oh my god.. what? What is Hyuna saying? There was a past between me and her? Wait.. I was her girlfriend..now i understand..the person that she said she betrayed was me...oh my good *tears was forming in Gayoon eyes*.. those dreams was my memories.. and she lied to me before saying it was a joke.. she endured all those for me.. how could .. my mother do something so cruel to us... How...? What? Kidnap her family? Leave or Die? This is my mother true nature? I can't believe this.. I can't believe this? She want to kill Hyuna?! What?! I can't think straight!!! My mind is going crazy, my vision is losing focus..everything is getting blurry....