I live with you

Memories

Today’s the day when Jiyoon get discharge. Doojoon had something to do that day so he couldn’t pick her up, so Hyuna and Sohyun went to get her. Jiyoon was worry that Gayoon was there, when she notices that only those two came to pick her up, she felt relieve but at the same time hurt. <Ah..so that’s it? Gayoon…won’t come see me anymore? But..last time she just said she won’t give up on me..>

Hyuna saw her sadness, she was thinking if Jiyoon was thinkin about Gayoon.

Hyuna:”What are you thinking about Jiyoon?”

Jiyoon stare at Hyuna:”Me? Nothing just tired..”

Hyuna:”Tired?! You have been sleeping all day long in the hospital and didn’t do anything! You piggy!”

Jiyoon:”Yah! Me no piggy!”

Sohyun:”Haha Jiyoon piggy!”

Jiyoon attacked Sohyun which made her giggle. They took the cab back to the hotel. As they got out, Hyuna and Sohyun that they will get something in their room first and ask her to go to her room, they will join her later.

Jiyoon walked into her room, to her surprise, the room was all decorate. There was a lot of frame of Gayoon and her picture frame. She was staring at the frame, there was one that attract her attention, she went to pick it up, it was a picture of her sleeping on Gayoon on of their outing. Gayoon gave her a kiss on the cheek while taking the picture. She didn’t notice that she took a picture, she was thinking she slowly touch Gayoon face on the picture, she misses her. Then she continu walking around the room, notice that there was a lot of different thing, her room became so cute as she walk into her room, she saw that her drawer have some new clothing then suddenly “AHH!!” Jiyoon screamed and jump up. Gayoon just hugged her from behind.

Jiyoon:”Omg you scared the hell out of me Gayoon!”

Gayoon:”Hehe, I miss you!!!!” she hugges her

Jiyoon felt bliss, she misses this, but she finally came back to her sense and push Gayoon away:”Yah! You got into the wrong room! Your girlfriend is in the room beside!”

Gayoon:”Nope, this is my room!”

Jiyoon:”Excuse me?”

Gayoon:”Can’t you see all the decoration, it’s me and you together! And look at this bed, it’s a queen bed for two!”

Jiyoon:”I live alone, I do not live with anyone”

Gayoon:”Really? How do you know that? Perhap you remember all ur memories?”

Jiyoon:”I remember all my memories! Just you! Everyone say I know you but I don’t think I do!”

Gayoon heart just got pierce, she remained silent. Jiyoon knows she hurt her:”Hm..Hello?”

Gayoon smile at her:”Hey~ I’ll cook you something to eat, what would you want?”

Jiyoon:”You can cook?”

Gayoon stare at her:”How do you know I don’t cook?”

Jiyoon:”Euh, because you don’t look like the type that can cook?”

Gayoon:”Well I’ll show you my skill!”

Jiyoon knew she can’t cook so she was waiting for her room to catch on fire. She sees the hopeless Gayoon trying to cook, burning stuff and burn her own finger. She couldn’t just stand there so she ran to catch her stuff put it away, close the heat, put her hand into the cold water. Jiyoon:”Aish! You have to be careful! Told you if you don’t know how to cook! Don’t try to show off! You’ll just burn yourself!” she was so worried about her.

Gayoon felt happy, she felt that Jiyoon care about her, she looked at Jiyoon:”Sorry…thank you Jiyoonie…” Jiyoon told her to go sit on the couch while she cook.

Gayoon was trying to argue saying that she just got chage out of hospital she shouldn’t be doing this but Jiyoon told her if she don’t do it, she’ll burn her room. So she listend to her and sat down watching her cook. After half an hour, the food was ready, Jiyoon cooked steak. Gayoon smiled, remember that their last romantic supper together was a steak too. Jiyoon was staring at her:”Something’s wrong?”

Gayoon:” nono” she shake her head:”let’s dig in!” they started to eat. Gayoon try to talk to her normally, Jiyoon seems to react normally to her, she felt like they were back to normal, she have a feeling that it’s very possible for her to make Jiyoon fall back for her. As they finished eating, Jiyoon was washing the dishes since Gayoon burned herself before. As she wash the dishes, Gayoon kept talking to her.

Gayoon:” Jiyoon, why you keep saying I’m Hyuna girlfriend?”

Jiyoon:”Euh, because Hyuna always bring girls around, and you were next to her when I woke up?”

Gayoon:”Well I keep telling you I’m not her girlfriend, why don’t you believe me?”

Jiyoon:”Because you keep saying you are my girlfriend which is not true!”

Gayoon:”Why do you insist on that being not true?!”

Jiyoon:”Because, I am like a bird, I like to fly around, I don’t settle with anyone” she wink at Gayoon.

Gayoon:”…Liar”

Jiyoon:”What?”

Gayoon:”Then what about Doojoon? Why do you accept his proposal?”

Jiyoon:”…that’s..another story..”

Gayoon:”Why? Tell me why! Do you love him?!”

Jiyoon shake her head intensively without thinking:”Of course not!”

Gayoon smiled:”Then why?”

Jiyoon just ignored her, so Gayoon approach her and hold her:” Why Jiyooni? Is it because you don’t want to hurt someone?”

Jiyoon feel like she’s getting trap, at this rate shes’ going to get caught, she turns around and smirk at her, holding her back while putting her arm around Gayoon neck which made her blush:”Hm I wonder, who would I want to prevent to hurt? You? Maybe?” she gaves her a wink then she let go of her and walk into her bedroom.”

Gayoon was feeling hot, she want to hold Jiyoon tight, as she sees Jiyoon walk into the bedroom, she followed her in. Jiyoon notice that Gayoon was getting embarrass which made her smirk a bit. She was taking off her clothes to see if Gayoon would turn around. As she take her clothes off Gayoon gulp, she want to feel her…she walk slowly to her before she could reach her, Jiyoon walked away half saying she’ll go shower. She closes the door, Gayoon fell on the bed. Gayoon was breathing loudly, her brain isn’t functioning well, seeing Jiyoon half made her lose control. She tries to calm down, as she does that, the washroom door opened, jiyoon pop out:”Oh by the way, since you keep saying you are not Hyuna girlfriend, you want to join me?” she winks at her and close the door. Gayoon brain was going crazy, she was shy at the same time to go in.

Jiyoon POV

Sigh, I have to show that I’m perfectly normal with her. I kept teasing her, her face is so adorable, I love it when she’s embarrass. As I strip, I noticed that she was getting close to me, but before something bad happen, I rapidly rush into the washroom. But I wanted to just a bit more, so I opened the door and told her to join me, when I said that her face was priceless ahahahaha…Gayooni…I wonder how much longer can I tease you like this? When will you go back to Hyuna. I’m sure you are just sticking around with me because you are pitying me that I lost my memories.. you are too kind heart Gayoon, if I were you, I would take this chance to go to Hyuna.. sticking with me will just ruin you..

 

As Jiyoon was in the washroom, Gayoon hear a knock at the door, it was Hyuna and Sohyun.

Hyuna:”So? How’s everything?”

Gayoom was still lost in her head after seeing that pretty sight of Jiyoon:”Euh..good..? I guess..?hahaha…” she scratch her head

Hyuna and Sohyun went in.

Sohyun:”Wow, you decorate the room like a couple room!”

Gayoon smiled at her. Not long after, Jiyoon came out of the shower, she was wearing a very y pyjama. They were all staring at her especially Gayoon.

Jiyoon:”Oh hey, everyone’s here? Up to something?”

Hyuna:”Oh nothing, wanted to see how you two were doing”

Jiyoon:”What happened to get something and come right to my room? You planned this didn’t you?”

Hyuna was smiling and didn’t know what to say then Sohyun:”Sorry, I kinda distracted her hehe” she jumped into Hyuna.

Jiyoon:”Sigh, anyways girls out!”

The 3 girls stared at her:”Huh?”

Jiyoon:”I want to sleep, so go home!”

Gayoon:”Euh, this is my home!”

Jiyoon:”What?!”

Gayoon:”Look at the whole room! It’s our room! This half of the bed belong to me!”

Jiyoon was dragging her feet:” NOoooo! Leave!!! I want to sleep!! This is my room and my bed!”

Gayoon was holding onto the bed:”noooooooooooooo!”

Hyuna and Sohyun giggle and said good night

Jiyoon:”What?! No don’t leave! Drag her with you!”

They left the room.

Jiyoon kept dragging Gayoon but it doesn’t work, she decided to get close to her and tickle her, Gayoon kept laughing and laughing then Jiyoon accidently trip over to Gayoon. They were so close to each other, Gayoon wanted to peck a kiss again but Jiyoon quickly jump up and said:”Urk.. at least go take a shower, you going to stink my bed!”

Gayoon:”Yah! I’m clean alright?! Let’s sleep!”

Jiyoon:”No! I don’t want to sleep with a pig!”

Gayoon:”YAH!! ME NO PIG!!”

Jiyoon:”YES YOU PIG! A BIGGGG FATTTT PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!”

Gayoon smack her head lightly:”YAH! NO!” she started to pout

Jiyoon couldn’t hold herself and went to poke her cheek:” okok, you no piggy, go shower!

Gayoon gave a huge hug to jiyoon then ran into the washroom

While she was in there, Jiyoon couldn’t stop smiling, she was happy that Gayoon was still beside her despite the fact that this is a big chance for her to get away from her. But she really enjoyed every second she had with her. She was happy to have her around her, she felt bad for lying to her but, again, for her own good, she will continu. But deep inside, she know that this happiness won’t last too long or more, she won’t let it last long because she want Gayoon to be happy. She have decided that she’ll soon cause a big tornado between both of them so that Gayoon can go back to her right one.

 

As Gayoon finished showering, she came out, seeing that Jiyoon was lying on bed. She went to look at her and notice she fell asleep. She smiled at the look of Jiyoon, she slowly turned her around and put the blanket on her, she sat near her and kept patting her head.

“Jiyoon ar, I don’t know why, even though you lost your memories, you are still so nice to me. Well..sometime rude to me but, I can bear the pain because I know the pain I made you suffer was a million time worst than what I’m getting now. I am willing to suffer.” She gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to close the light and slip next to her hugging her to sleep.