Is it her?

Memories

 

Yoseob decide to asked Gayoon mom if he could bring Gayoon out for a bit so she can get some fresh air, Gayoon mom only agreeded if her loyal servant could tag along. (Obviously to make sure they aren’t going to see Jiyoon).


Yoseob brought her to the park, there was lots of animal, he decided to bring her to see the dolphin because he heard that dolphin can heal people. But Gayoon would just follow him everywhere, not paying any attention to anything. Then, there was an animal that attract her attention: a super long snake. She would stare at the snake will a familiar stare and she says while touching the window: “You are lonely too aren't you? Being alone in this big cave, being stare at by million of people, having everything u need to survive, but u do not feel a bit happy, well that’s me...we are the same.” With a bitter smile. Seeing this scene make Yoseob heartbroken, he felt so bad for her and he wishes he could do something about it but for now, there’s nothing he can do but being there for her.

A month later

Jiyoon side

                        Jiyoon room have became like a garbage room, everytime Doojoon bring something for her to eat she will eat a bit then just leave it in her room, Doojoon had to clean her house so that she can actually live in it. The only way for her to get out of her bed is that Doojoon would bring her out.

For the whole month, she have started to be feeling better, well not better but indifferent to anything. She have no more feeling for anything, basically a human with no emotion. She wouldn’t react to anything which shatter Doojoon heart. Doojoon decided to bring her out to eat, watch some funny shows, go to the zoo, watching dance concert; there was no reaction from Jiyoon. She would just listen and eat but with no reaction to anything; whether it’s good or bad, she’s indifferent. Doojoon felt helpless, “What can I do to fix her up..What can I do to make her smile..”. Days after day, everything just remain the same, Doojoon doesn’t know what to do anymore, he have use up all his creativity to try to see his angel smile or show a sign of living. It was unsuccessful.

But whenever Doojoon ask Jiyoon what is she thinking, she would just say “nothing, I don’t care about anyone anymore”.

Doojoon: “ Even Gayoon?”

Jiyoon: “ .. Yes.. even her. She decided to break off our friendship so let’s be it. I'm telling you, after a while longer! I WILL FORGET ABOUT HER!”

Doojoon doesn’t trust her word obviously, so he decided to bring her out to a musical school. He knew that Yoseob will be bringing Gayoon there that day. They both hide behind the tree and they see that those two were coming out of the building. Jiyoon was sad because she sees how happy Gayoon was smiling, like the angel she uses to see. Her heart was aching, she was very happy to see her but at the same time very bitter because it seems like Gayoon was able to live her life perfectly fine without her. “Maybe, that’s the reason, she just wants me out of her life..so she can be happy..I see, I was just being an obstacle to her happy life” thinks Jiyoon. Jiyoon decided to leave, and this time she was positive she will forget about Gayoon because Gayoon’s the one who betrayed her friendship, she was the one who kick her away. Jiyoon turn around and went into Doojoon car and left.

Gayoon side

Day after day, he try to bring Gayoon out for a while, , Gayoon have finally became a bit more normal and was able to smile normally and not faking a smile. And he haven’t heard her mentioning anything about her close friend. He would bring her to musical concert, to attend musical class so she can keep her mind busy. After one of her class, Gayoon was very happy because she learned something new. She smiled brilliantly. Yoseob felt happy because after so long he finally see his childhood friend smile. But at the instance, he noticed that Gayoon face was traumatize, she was staring at something or someone. Gayoon detects someone in the other side that look very familiar. Without knowing, she was starting to run after the person. when Yoseob realize that Gayoon wasn’t around him anymore he ran after her. Gayoon was running, and running thinking” Is that… Is that Jiyoon?!” finally she was about to caught up to that person but she already went into the cab. She fell on the floor crying again.

Finally, Yoseob catch up to her out of breath, to realize that she was on the floor weeping, he asked her “What’s wrong, Gayoon??”

Gayoon respond him: “I thought..it was Jiyoon…” trying to remain calm

Yoseob : “You thought it was Jiyoon? Was it her? “

Gayoon with tears in her eyes says: “Probably not her.. why would she be near here anyways. Plus, I have hurt her so much, she wouldn’t want to see my face anyways..”

Yoseob: “I thought you forgot about her already…”

Gayoon smile bitterly and says:  “How can you forget someone so dear to you..just within less than a month? I was forcing myself to act normal, forcing myself to forget about her.. forcing myself to be happy.. I was forcing myself…” she couldn’t hold herself anymore, she broke down once again

Yoseob doesn’t know how to react or what to do, all he could think of is patting her back and hold her close to him. Then he drove her home.