Bad Job

Memories

The next day, Hyuna brought her girlfriend to Jiyoon room.Her objective today is going everywhere to make Jiyoon feel better because she knows that Jiyoon is going to pretend that everything is normal so that she wouldn’t bother her. So she decided to tag her girlfriend along because she knows her girlfriend cuteness will bring smile to her best friend. When she opened the door she can sees that Jiyoon being crying all night long because her eyes was still fluffy from the crying.

Hyuna: “Hi jiyoon, my girlfriend have arrived, may I bring her in?”

Jiyoon fake a smile: “oh my, your girlfriend came? I thought she might not come, yes please come in”

The girl walked in: “Hi Jiyoon! I heard a lot about you from Hyuna! Nice to meet you I’m Sohyun.”

Jiyoon smiled at her: “Hi Sohyun, wow you are a real cutie.” She gave her a smile

Sohyun: “Oh my god Hyuna! You were right! Jiyoon’s really hot! I would so fall for her!”

Hyuna: “Hey! What is this?!” then stare at Jiyoon: “I told you! You keep getting all the girls! This is so not cool!”

Jiyoon smiled at them:” Well what can I do? I am that hot!” she winked at her

Sohyun jumped on Jiyoon arm: “Jiyoon ar, can we go out to eat? You know this place better than Hyuna! Can you bring us out?! I’m very hungryyyyyy” she whine like a little kid

Jiyoon couldn’t hold her sad face by seeing this girl:”Sure, what would you like to eat?”

Sohyun: “Anything as long as is yummy!”

Jiyoon:”Alright, let’s go eat”

Then they went out

The whole day the youngster being dragging Jiyoon everywhere, see a movie, shopping, game center. At last, for supper, Jiyoon brought them to a nice restaurant where they can eat steak. As they enjoyed their steak, Jiyoon just stare at her steak because it remind her of her last supper with Gayoon, she cooked her steak. Hyuna can feel that her friend isn’t happy so she try to light the mood: “Jiyoon ar! So, what would you like to do tmw?”

Jiyoon: “ Hm aren’t you two going to enjoy yourself on ur own ? You don’t have to tag me everywhere you know, I feel like I am a third wheel..” she fakes another smile

Sohyun: “What are you talking about? She hold Jiyoon hand, let’s ditch Hyuna we’ll go on a date just me and you alright?!” she winks at Jiyoon

Hyuna: “What is this?! Stop stop stop! This is not fair! No ditching me!!!!” she pouted which brought laughter to both of them

Sohyun: “Hm.. what do you think Jiyoon? Should we let her tag along?”

Jiyoon smirk at her idea: “Hm I wonder.. I don’t know” she winks at her

Hyuna with a puppy eyes: “Pleaseeee pleaseee pleaseee don’t leave me all alone!!!” she kept nudging Jiyoon arm.

Jiyoon looked at them: “Thank you”

The couple stare at each other and says: “For ?”

Jiyoon sigh: “I know that you two are here to let me forget about Gayoon.. you didn’t want me to be alone. Thank you for tagging me along, I really appreciate it..”

Hyuna hold her hand: “Anytime Jiyoon, know that we are here for you”

Man voice: “Hey isn’t this my angel here?”

Hyuna had a disgust face: “Ew, the old ert is here”

Doojoon: “What?! You.. sigh” he turn to jiyoon: “Honey where have you been? You haven’t reply to any of my text message, you know how much you worried me?”

Sohyun:” Who is this guy?”

Hyuna: “Don’t bother honey, he’s an old dirty mind guy, don’t need to know him”

Doojoon looked at sohyun: “You are so cute, nice to meet you I’m Doojoon.”

Sohyun: “Doojoon? Hi, I’m Sohyun.”

Doojoon: “Hi cutie” then turn to Jiyoon: “So honey, what you up to?”

Jiyoon: “Nothing, just having supper with them, you want to join us?”

Hyuna: “No! I don’t want to see his face while I’m eating!”

Doojoon: “Sure honey I’ll join you” then she sat beside Jiyoon. Once he sat down Hyuna kick him on the leg which made him squeal in pain.

Sohyun hit Hyuna arm: “ Babe! Why are you so mean to him?”

Hyuna: “ What? I didn’t do anything!”

Doojoon glare at Hyuna: “You little b!tch”

Hyuna smiled at him: “I’ll take that as compliment” she winks at him

The whole night Doojoon and Hyuna just kept quarreling with each other which bring laughter to Jiyoon and Sohyun.

Doojoon drove all the girls back to the hotel and told Jiyoon that he would like to talk to her tomorrow in which Jiyoon agree to without Hyuna knowing.

Gayoon side

The next day, she decided to go talk to Yoseob. She texted Yoseob to meet up with him at the coffee shop.

Yoseob: “Hi Gayoon, how are you?”

Gayoon: “Hi Yoseob, I’m alright I guess, what about you?”

Yoseob: “Hm not bad not bad, so what would you like to dicuss about?”

Gayoon:”About us actually..”

Yoseob smile: “Oh our wedding? Sure, how would you like to do it? I thought you wouldn’t want to participate into decorating.”

Gayoon:” It’s..”

*ring ring* Yoseob phone was ringing, he picked up and said:”Yes we will come right away.”  He told Gayoon that it was her mother and would like him to go over so Gayoon went home with him.

Gayoon mom: “Hey honey I didn’t know you went out with Yoseob! Could have told me so that I would tell you to invite him over instead”

Yoseob: “It’s alright, don’t worry about it”

Gayoon mom: “alright, so let’s talk about the wedding, did you two discuss when and how would you like it done?”

Yoseob: “Actually, Gayoon invite me out today wanting to talk about it” he smiled

Gayoon mom: “Really? Oh my that’s good! That’s really good!”

Gayoon didn’t know how to voice out, she was thinking to deal with yoseob then talk to her mom about it but now she’s stuck.

Yoseob: “So I was thinking we could get the wedding going in a month”

Gayoon mom: “Fantastic! We have enough time to decorate and stuff! What do you think Gayoon?”

Gayoon: “Mom..I..”

Gayoon mom: “Yes? What would you like to suggest?”

Gayoon:”I..have..”

*Phone vibrate* Gayoon check her cell phone, it was from hyuna saying she’s outside her house. Gayoon quickly stand up and rushed outside to meet her.

Gayoon:”Hyuna! What are you doing here?”

Hyuna:”Wanted to see how it goes. So so? Did you say anything yet?”

Gayoon:”I was going to talk to Yoseob oppa this morning but my mom called us back here to talk about the wedding now I don’t know how to start…”

Hyuna looked at her:”Gayoon! Courage! You can do it!”

In the meantime, Gayoon sudden rush out had triggered Gayoon mom attention. She walked to the window to look. She sees Gayoon with a young familiar lady. Yoseob approach: “Oh that’s Hyuna”. Hearing that name stun Gayoon mom: “What? Hyuna?”

Yoseob:” She’s friend with Gayoon from what I know”

Gayoon mom: “…….” Then she walk outside the mansion: “Hello girls, would you like to come in to talk?”

Hyuna stare at Gayoon mom and smiled at her: “Sure” then they went inside

As they sat down, Gayoon mom says:”So your name is Hyuna?”

Hyuna smiled at her:”Yes aunty, my name is Kim Hyuna”

Her mom was stunned by her answer: “Kim Hyuna…I see, now will you please excuse me, I just remember I have an urgent business to attend to” then she left leaving Gayoon and Yoseob confused by the sudden change.

As Gayoon mom walk out the mansion and got into the car, she dial a number: “WHAT KIND OF JOB HAVE YOU DONE?! SHE'S MY DAUGHTER FIREND ALREADY! I GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE. Let her know that I want to meet with her ALONE.” Then she hung up