Final Destination

Memories

One month later

Gayoon has reach back to Korea, going to her so-called best friend wedding. She didn’t want to go at all. She went home first, wanted to greet her mother but to found that her mother was on her way to Jiyoon wedding too. She even told Gayoon to not be late. Gayoon put down her luggage and dress up then drove to the wedding place. She went to the changing room, but she couldn’t see Jiyoon there. The make –up artist, everyone was like:”Oh you must be the bride, you are late! Come on put on the dress!”

 

Gayoon didn’t even have time to deny, they quickly put stuff on her, do make up and everything, Gayoon wanted to voice out saying that she’s not Jiyoon, but by the time she could speak, she was already in the wedding dress. She was surprise that it fit her so perfectly well.

 

Then the people came in and took her hand:”Come on! You have to go down the aisle!”

Gayoon:”Wait!!! No!! I’m not the bride!!”

The people just laughed it off:” Haha! Come on! We know you are stress but don’t say thing like that! Hurry up! The groom is waiting for you!”

Gayoon:”No but!”

Then a familiar voice kick in:”Come on Gayoon, it’s your big day, hurry up!”

Gayoon:”Sohyun…?”

Sohyun:”Hmm?”

Gayoon:”Why are you dress like a bridemaid?”

Sohyun laughed:”Because I am the maid of honor?”

Gayoon was confused:”huh ? Oh…I thought Hyuna would be…”

Sohyun giggled:”She’s here too, come on, everyone’s waiting”

Gayoon:”What?!Waiting for me?? Where’s Jiyoon?!”

Sohyun:”Shhh, come on unnie” she dragged Gayoon out.

Once the door open, everyone stood up and look at the beautiful bride on the aisle. Gayoon was stun with what’s in front of her.

 

All her family was there, her company workers were there. Then she hears some footsteps, it was a person in a tuxedo walking in from the door. The groom was walking in, as he walk by, Gayoon was shock: It was Jiyoon in a tuxedo outfit.

Jiyoon smiled at her and kneel on one knee:” Heo Gayoon, I know I have screw up everything, I know I made you wait two years, I know I am a bad girlfriend. But could you please forgive me from all the bad thing I have done? I promise, I’ll treat you better, I’ll provide you a good future, no matter what happened, I’ll be by your side, and if ever, I get into an accident and lose my memory, I promise I will still remember you. If I get strike by a lightnight I will still have my last breathe to tell you that I love you…Do you know why I told you not to bring me a gift to the wedding? Because all you have to do is walk down the aisle with me and say, “Yes, I do” So…Heo Gayoon, could you please..marry me?”

 

Gayoon tears was flowing out, but this time it was happiness tears, she nods:”Yes…Yes…!” then the church music started to rang, the wedding song came out. Gayoon mom hold her hand which surprise Gayoon. Gayoon mom smiled at her and walk her down the aiscle and give her hand to Jiyoon:” Jiyoon, Take good care of my daughter ne, if not I will break your neck”

Jiyoon smiled at her:”Yes..mother in law”

Hyuna:”Yeah, don’t worry, if she hurt Gayoon, I’ll be the first one to shoot her down”

 

Gayoon:”Hyuna…”

Hyuna smiled at her, and Sohyun went to her side:”I’m the groomsman and my baby is your maid of honor hehe”

Gayoon smiled happily, then the priest says his speech:”So, Jeon Jiyoon, are you willing to take Heo Gayoon as your bride, and cherish her forever and never let go of her?”

Jiyoon:”I do”

Priest:”Heo Gayoon, are you willing to take Jeon Jiyoon as your husband, and cherish her forever and never let her go?”

Gayoon nod:”I do”

Priest:”You may exchange the ring”

At that moment, a little boy ran out holding the ring for them

Gayoon looked at him:”So cute”

Jiyoon took the ring and put it on Gayoon finger and Gayoon took the other ring and put it on Jiyoon finger.

Priest:”You may kiss the bride”

Finally, Gayoon and Jiyoon kissed and we can hear everyone screaming “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

Half year after the wedding

Jiyoon:”Come on baby! We are going to be late!”

Gayoon:”Yes yes, coming!”

 

Then they met up with Hyuna and Sohyun, they drove to the cemetery to visit Yoseob.

Once they got there, they were sitting there, having a picnic.

Hyuna:”Yah..Doojoon oppa is late…”

Sohyun:”Yeah!! I wanna play with Siwon!”

Gayoon:”Siwon?”

 

“UNNIESSSSS!!!” a kid screamed and was running over to the girls

Sohyun quickly lift him up:”Hi Siwon!”

Gayoon smiled:”He’s the boy from the wedding that gave us the ring right?” she asked Jiyoon

Jiyoon nod:” It’s Doojoon son”

Gayoon:”Huh?! WHAT?!”

 

Doojoon:”Hey everyone” then he looked at Yoseob tomb:”Hey babe… Siwon! Come greet mommy!”

Gayoon:”Huh mommy?” she turned around trying to find his woman but to her surprise, she sees Siwon walking to the tomb and bow:”Hi mommy, I miss you!”

Gayoon:”Yoseob is his mother?”

Doojoon smiled at Gayoon:”Yeah…I promise him we will adopt a child, and here, I did…”

Gayoon:”Oh…I see…”

 

Doojoon:”So how’s everything?”

Jiyoon:”Going pretty well!”

 

They were chitchatting and all, having a great time together.

Doojoon:”I’m glad you two are finally together”

Jiyoon hold Gayoon waist:”Yeah…me two im glad…”

Gayoon smiled:”Thank you for everything, Doojoon”

Doojoon looked at her confused:”huh?”

 

Gayoon:”If it wasn’t you, Jiyoon wouldn’t be the representative of Korea to come visit me wouldn’t she…”

Doojoon laughed:”ah..that..hehe…Did Jiyoon tell you what happened?”

Gayoon:”No ? Why something happened?”

Doojoon smiled:”Well, I asked her to be my wife so many time but she just rejected me with a straight face hahaha saying that you are the only person that she will marry with. She was going to chase you at US right away but your mother told her to not go because she wants you to have your own business and develop your sense of fashion”

Gayoon:”That’s why she haven’t chase after me?”

Doojoon shake his head:”Your mother…haven’t been in good health, Jiyoon been taking care of the company for her. After a while she sees that the company have been more stable, and your company requested to work with our company, so I decided to give the plan to Jiyoon without telling her which company it is.

Gayoon:”So she doesn’t know at all?!”

Doojoon laughed:”She found out 1 week before she went to search for you, it was funny.”

Gayoon:”Oh…then the whole wedding thing…”

Doojoon:”That was your Hyuna, Sohyun and Jiyoon ideas”

Gayoon smiled:”Ah…I see…now everything’s clear to me…”

 

Siwon:”Unnie Unnie come play with me!”

Everyone got up to go play with Siwon, they had an amazing day together.

 

They were all going on their separate way, Doojoon heading back to his house with Siwon, Hyuna and Sohyun will be going on trip all over the world. Jiyoon and Gayoon bid farewell.

 

Sohyun:”Unnies, Oppa, I will miss you guys…”

Gayoon:”Come on, you can always come back to visit us!”

Jiyoon:”Yeah, and it’s not like you will leave us forever! You are just going on trips together! Plus, remember, I have to be the groosman for you two” she gave a wink to them which made them blush.

Gayoon:”Yep! And I’ll be the maid of honor hehe”

Siwon:”And me and me!”

Hyuna:”hahaha, Siwon, you will still be the little boy holding the rings for us, don’t worry”

Siwon:”Yay!!!!” he gave a peck to Hyuna cheek

Sohyun:”Hey! What about me?”

Siwon giggled and peck Sohyun too which bring a smile to everyone.

Doojoon:”Hey hey what about me then huh?!”

Hyuna:”Hmmmm, you can be the old man like the priest that keep mumbling!” she giggled

Doojoon:”Yah! Are you saying I’m boring now huh?!”

Jiyoon whisper to Siwon:”Is daddy boring?”

Siwon giggled:”Nope! Daddy is the funnest!!!” he jumped into Doojoon which made everyone laugh.

Doojoon:”Alright, we should go now, feel free to come visit us ok? If anything, don’t forget our promise to meet up every year here to visit my wife!” as Doojoon walked away, holding Siwon in his arm.

 

Hyuna:”Let’s go Sohyun, we have to pack for our flight tomorrow, bye Jiyoon! Bye Gayoon! See you soon!”

Sohyun:”Bye! We’ll call you and send you postcards from time to time!!”

 

They all bid their farewell and walk in their separate way, they were walking toward a cherry blossom field.

 

As they walked, Gayoon sigh:”It feel so lonely, everyone is going on their separate way…”

Jiyoon chuckled:”Baby, that’s life! In everyone’s life, there’s happiness and sadness. There’s always people who will come in and out of your life. The most important thing is to cherish them while you have them so you have no regrets later. But I promise you, no matter what road you chose, I’ll always be with you.”

Gayoon giggled:”Since when are you so poetic huh?” and start running away

Jiyoon:”Yah! What do you mean!?” she starts running after Gayoon and start tickling her.

 

As Jiyoon grabs her from behind the wind begins to blow covering them in cherry blossom petals.

 

Then, Gayoon broke the silence:”Siwon is so cute!! Let’s go play with him again soon baby!!!”

Jiyoon smiled:”Hehe, you like kids don’t you?”

Gayoon nod:”Yeah..they are so cute…”

Jiyoon:”Hm…What about…let’s adopt one!”

Gayoon looked at JIyoon brightly:”Really?!”

Jiyoon nod:”Yes..let’s adopt a kid”

Gayoon:”Hmmm, let’s adopt two kids!”

Jiyoon:”Hmm why two?”

Gayoon:”So they won’t be lonely” she smiled at Jiyoon

Jiyoon looked at her:”Alright, two it is”

Gayoon look at Jiyoon:”I’m so glad… that you are mine…”

Jiyoon:”Hehe…no, I am so glad that you are mine…”

 

Jiyoon:”Baby, I want to tell the world something”

Gayoon:”Hmm?”

Jiyoon:”I want to tell them that I love you”

Gayoon giggled:”Ah okay, go ahead” as she put both hand on her ears to prevent getting hurt from Jiyoon screaming, but to her surprise, Jiyoon stood in front of her and remove her hands from her ears, lower herself to Gayoon ear and whisper:”Why are you blocking your ears silly, I don’t need to scream out loud…You know why? Because…You, Heo Gayoon, are my world. I love you”

Gayoon blushed from her statement, they both stare at each other, slowly approaching themselves and sealed their lips with a passionate kiss, surrounding by the beautiful pink cherry blossom petals.

 

THE END!

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for your support/subscribed/upvoted and commented on my story until the end!! Thank you so much for being patience with me for the lack of update!

Today mark officially 1 year of this story "Memories", thus I'll end it with the 100th chapter!

I know i made everyone suffer alot with so much drama, i'm so glad you all beared with me!

I would also like to thanks those silent reader, I never got to hear from you but I hope you enjoyed it as much!

Once again, Thank you everyone for your support !! I hope you enjoy my first story!  <3