YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

Memories

“Sorry, as we were kidnapping Ms. Heo, Ms.Kim showed up so we brought her with us. They revealed Hyuna from the car.

“Alright, bring her in too..”

 

Hyuna + Sohyun

She got to the meeting place earlier than expected, waiting for her love to come out. She grew more and more nervous as the time ticked away the minutes until they met. She was worried that Sohyun wouldn’t show up. As she think, the time kept passing by, finally the meeting time was here, she looked around, there were lots of couple sitting around, but none of them are her girl. She was holding her flower, dragging herself to the bench and sigh. She kept hitting her head and sigh then she heard a voice:” What or Who could possible make you depress missy?” After hearing that voice, Hyuna just smiled brightly and look up, it was her girl! It was Sohyun! She jumped off the bench and went to hug Sohyun.

 

Sohyun:”Hyuna..you are suffocating me!!”

Hyuna:”I don’t care! I’m holding you now, I will never let you go ever again am I clear?!”

Sohyun was touch by her word, she put her arm around her waist and hug her tight then something was poking her face.

Sohyun:”Ouch, what is this? Who is it for?”

Hyuna smirk at her:”What could these beautiful flower for? K.I.M S.O.H.Y.U.N”

Sohyun tried to hold her smiled:”Who said my family is Kim Sohyun? My name is Kwon Sohyun!”

Hyuna looked at her and laughed:”Babe, close your eyes for 2 minutes”

Sohyun was confused but obey, as she closed her eyes, Hyuna walked away from her and not too far away, she hided behind the bushes. As the two minutes pass, Sohyun opened her eyes to find that Hyuna wasn’t in front of her, she followed the arrow that was on the floor  and reach to the middle of a fountain. There was a box that’s written *Your Long Awaited Gift is in here*, Sohyun looked around to see if it was for her then looked carefully again it was written *To Kwon Sohyun*, so she opened the giftbox to find a smaller box in it, as she opened it it, there was another small paper. She unwrap the paper and read what was written in it:"Babe, have you ever heard of:

"In this world, there’s qualification for anything. There’s a qualification to be a student, a qualification to be a teacher, a qualification to be a man/woman. There's also a qualification to like or love someone. I know I've hurt you deeply, but please trust me. I will be a man in this relationship and take good care of you for the rest of our life!

She was so touched, finally she reveal the gift from the small box: It was a beautiful ring with another small piece of paper written:”Please be my one and only Kim Sohyun”. She was so happy, she kept looking around waiting for Hyuna to come out, but there was no one. She started to call her name, but there was no answer.

Sohyun:"Hyuna! Yes, i want to be ur one and only one!! Come out now!"

-No answer-

Sohyun:”It’s enough Hyuna…Come out..!!!”

-No answer-

Sohyun:”Stop joking around, this is not funny!! Come out Hyuna!!”

-No answer-

Sohyun:”YAH! If you don’t come out immediately, I am leaving!”

-Still no answer-

She was feeling weird, she knew something must have happened to Hyuna. She started to walk around quickly, trying to find her love, then she finally see Hyuna, running toward the other side of the road. She tries to run after her, but she was too far to be reached. All she could see was that Hyuna got knock out and got drag into the van.

 

Hyuna side

While Hyuna was waiting the 2 minutes to pass so that Sohyun will go open her proposal ring, she looked around and see that Jiyoon was lying on the grass near a tree, she looked very happy. She felt happy to see Jiyoon this happy, she knew Gayoon made the right choice. Then she tried to search for the protagonist but she couldn’t find her. Finally, Gayoon was walking back from the washroom, but she heard that Sohyun was approaching her destination, so she was staring at Sohyun, waiting for her reaction. Then she suddenly felt a bad feeling, she quickly turned around to Gayoon and saw that she was getting kidnap into the van. She quickly rush out of the bushes toward them but to be stop by some bodyguard and knock her down, dragging her into the car too.

 

Sohyun:”Hyuna!!!!!!” she quickly ran to her but as she reached there, they were already gone. While she ran there, she fell down, her feet was bruise, people start to gather around her because she was crying for help, she was lost, she didn’t know what to do. Jiyoon saw a commotion over there, so she walked toward there to find out Sohyun was crying on the floor. She quickly went to get her up and asked her what’s wrong.

Sohyun:”Hyu..Hyu..Hyuna..got kid..kid…nap…”

Jiyoon:”What?! How?!”

Sohyun was pointing the road, Jiyoon was staring at the road:”They kidnap her into the car?”

Soyun nod

Jiyoon looked around to find that, there was some pieces of roses on the floor. At that instance, her heart got stab:”Gayoon……….WHERE’S GAYOON?!” She quickly grab her phone and start dialing the number, but there was no one who pick up, after the 3rd try, her phone automatically went to the voicemail. Jiyoon was frustrated:”NO!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!”

 

She was thinking who would do that, then without hesitating, she quickly dialed a number but no one picked up so she decided to leave a voicemail:" YOON DOOJOON! YOU BETTER BRING YOU HERE RIGHT NOW! IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER YOU ARE IN DEEP SH!T!"