Uh oh

Memories

The day of their first practice

Both of the guys have arrived there chit-chatting. When jiyoon step in, Doojoon was running toward her to give her a hug but when she see Gayoon giving her a very evil glare he stop.

Doojoon came up with an idea of practicing: They will be separate in team of 2 so they can get to know each other better. Doojoon + Jiyoon, Gayoon+ Yoseob

 

Each in their corner, Jiyoon was practicing with Doojoon. While dancing Jiyoon couldn’t resist to ask him: Could you remain silent about the clubbing night because Gayoon is too scar from that night. (Sorry to lie to you… but I do not want Gayoon to find out you’re the hot guy who helped us, I am sure you are such a playboy. I do not want Gayoon to get close to you)

Doojoon: Oh, was it that horrible that night? Sure! BUT, as exchange, go out on a date with me tomorrow ;).

Jiyoon couldn’t say no to that so she said sure, where?

Doojoon: I’ll text you the information later :D

 

Let’s see how does Gayoon get along with Yoseob:

They have quite a lot of distance with each other [obviously]. Yoseob is calm and respectful toward Gayoon. He gave her all the space and time she want. Gayoon and him started dancing together but it doesn’t work really well since they both still don’t feel close enough to each other.

Yoseob: Hm.. Gayoon at this rate I don’t think we can perform well together… You seem to have a big barrier toward me.

Gayoon: Yea.. I apologize. [What do you expect from me, My mind is too preoccupied by the other side! What’s with that stupid jerk smiling about! Urg!!!]

Yoseob: What about let’s end it today?

Gayoon: Hm sure!

 

Right after that, Gayoon and Yoseob went toward Jiyoon and Doojoon. Hey guys, let’s call it a day!

Doojoon: Sure, hey let’s all go eat then head home?

Yoseob: sure! It's a good way to get to know each other too!

Jiyoon: Sure why not!

Gayoon: …. *Why do we have to hang out with them still…* -sigh- I guess

 

During supper, it was so obvious that Doojoon was flirting with Jiyoon, he even pull the chair out and have Jiyoon sit on it like how a gentleman would do, well so did Yoseob. Jiyoon and Gayoon kinda freak out when they see the price on the menu. Doojoon and Yosoeb said don’t wry, it’s on us.

Wow, these 2 hot guys are from rich family, no wonder they own a studio... The supper was delicious says Jiyoon who have a super satisfy face. She says thank you with her cutie aegyo which bring the smile of all 3 parties, even the waiter was stunned by her cuteness. Doojoon noticed the waiter, so he says hey that’s MY girl, don’t you dare look at her with those eyes! The waiter excuse himself and left.

Jiyoon was laughing at him: what kind of joke are you pulling! Stop that!!

Doojoon: haha it's not a joke ;)

Jiyoon: haha yea right.

 

Gayoon was very disturb by what he just said “Why the hell did he say Jiyoon is HIS girl! AND WHY DOES Jiyoon seem to be ok with that? Does she like Doojoon? Why didnt she denie it?!"

 

Afterward, both gentleman decided to offer the girls a lift home but Jiyoon politely reject them since she notice Gayoon seems unhappy and haven't talking to her much today. Doojoon didn’t wanna leave Jiyoon but Yoseob respect their decision and drag Doojoon away.

 

Jiyoon: Sorry Gayoon, we could have gone home faster if they gave us a lift but I feel like I haven’t talking to you today. Let’s walk you home :)

Gayoon: “feel contented” Nono, it’s ok, why don’t you stay over at my house tonight? :)

Jiyoon: :O Reall..

[got interrupted by Doojoon who just passed by with his car]

Doojoon: Hey Jiyoon ;) I’ll send you the details later on! See you soon :D <3

[They drove away]

 

Gayoon: [in her head] “what? What details??”

Jiyoon: Hm..yea so what were you saying? :D

Gayoon: … nothing I’m a go home on my own, see you later

Jiyoon: … wait what?? Nono, You are so pretty, I wouldn’t let you go home on ur own! Come on! Let me walk you home!!

Gayoon: No, go away, I want to be left alone!!!

Jiyoon: … what... but…

-Gayoon just walk away-

 

Jiyoon [in her head] … I thought she invited me for a sleep over… what just happened… stupid doojoon!!  I’ll follow her just to be on the safe side, let’s hope she won’t notice me…

Gayoon: ‘Sigh… I was gona offer her to sleep over… but URG that stupid flirty guy!! Wait…what the hell am I thinking… I should have ask Jiyoon what were they talking about!!! Urg let’s see if she’s that far away…”Turn around” she’s out of the sight ... I don’t see her anymore.

Jiyoon: “Sh!t… she almost caught me” -> [was hiding in a corner] if she sees that i was following her, she would murder me!!

Gayoon: “sigh, no choice, I’ll just talk to her tmw”

 

While walking, suddenly a few guys appear in front of her

“Hey pretty girl, wanna hang out with us for a bit?”

Gayoon: … [ignore them and keep walking]

One of the guy hold her: “come on, hang out with us ! I can guarantee you that you will have plenty of fun with us” ;)

Gayoon: …. Get lost! “step on one of the guy foot”

The guy: U B!TC! “ Pour some weird water on her”

Gayoon : “Ahh , what the hell is this!!! I can’t see anything… Why am I so unlucky … why am I so stupid!! I should have walk home with Jiyoon!!”

The guys: You biach… you are so dead! “Hand approaching her clothes”

-OUCH-

“hear people screaming Ouch”

 

“ GET LOST YOU STUPID GUYS! Don’t you dare touch my girl!!”

The people ran off

 

Gayoon: “…Jiyoon? Is that you?” [still can't see anything]

Jiyoon: … are you ok?

Gayoon: Thanks god... “fall on Jiyoon”

Jiyoon: shhh is ok, let’s go home together ok?

Gayoon: nod “did she just call me her girl..? Impossible... I must be just hallucinating…”

 

Now what would happen? :)