Mother, I promised

Memories

For the next few days, Jiyoon managed to sneak in and out of Gayoon room. Everyday at noon until 4pm is their ssangyoon time. Jiyoon would bring some books that she likes to Gayoon so that she won’t be bored when she’s gone. Jiyoon would even record some singing/songs to Gayoon to entertain her. They would giggled all the time in the room. Obviously the servant in the house could hear them from time to time, but for them they just wish that their princess will be happy, and they clearly can hear that she’s very happy whenever this friend come pay her a visit so they remained silent to Gayoon mom.
One day, one of the servant was talking with other people about how Gayoon was starting to dance in her room slip through gayoon mom ears. Gayoon mom start questioning the servant and threaten them that she will fire them if they do not speak the truth. Therefore, Jiyoon visit have been found out by Gayoon mom. The next day, she pretend to go out at noon like always. Jiyoon have came like predicted and she saw that she was climbing up the tree. She decided that day will be the last day that Jiyoon will step into her house.

Jiyoon went into the house, having their bonding time then suddenly they hear police car sound and then lots of people was running up. Both Yoon knew that they were in trouble. Jiyoon was about to jump out of the window to escape but it was too late the police came into the room and tell her to freeze. Then Gayoon mom came in: “I told you to stay away from my daughter, can’t believe u’ve been doing this for the past week! You should be punish! Police she violate a right, she came into my house without my permission, please send her to jail!”

Gayoon and Jiyoon was shock.

Jiyoon: “You AREN”T SERIOUS! How CAN YOU PUT ME INTO JAIL JUST BECAUE I CAME  INTO YOUR HOUSE?!”

Gayoon mom: “Without my approval, you sneak in by the tree, your shoes is the evidence. And I warned you not to step into my house nor get near my daughter! !”

Jiyoon: “Oh and locking your daughter in the room is totally legal!!HUH!?”

Gayoon mom: “I do it for her own good”

Jiyoon: “Well I’m doing this for her own good too!!! “
Gayoon mom was about to go slap Jiyoon but Gayoon interrupted her.

Gayoon: “Mother...stop.. you planned all these right? No wonder today you were telling me you are leaving and coming back late…giving me so much hope… so that i'll let my guard down..”

Gayoon mom: “Yes, I heard from the servant that Jiyoon being paying you a visit almost everyday.Which mean you’ve been lying to me all these days! No wonder you seem to show less sorrow!”

Jiyoon: “Madam, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! When I come visit her, she show less sadness to you!!! Why are you trying to separate us?!”

Gayoon mom: “ You .. how dare you talk to me like this” –Slap-

Both Jiyoon and Gayoon mom was speechless…because the person that got slap was Gayoon. Gayoon pushed Jiyoon aside to protect her of getting slap.

Gayoon: “Mother..please stop. Don’t hurt my friend.”

Gayoon mom: “I won’t hurt her, but she will be going into jail for a while”

Gayoon: “Please mother, don’t leave a record in her file..please..”

Gayoon mom: “With that, she will learn her lesson to stay away from you!”

Gayoon: “.. I understand mother.. I will not see her again..please..just let her go”

Gayoon mom: “You promised?”

Gayoon: “Yes..I promise..”

She turned to Jiyoon with a bitter smile and tears was coming out of her eyes; “Sorry Jiyoon.. thank you so much for everything.. but this is the end of our friendship..please don’t ever come back to see me.. Don’t risk anything.. it’s not worth it..”

Jiyoon: “You are joking with me...” with rage “YOU ARE FKING JOKING WITH ME! I DON’T CARE  ABOUT ANYTHING!! PLEASE DON’T..please don’t...leave me like this..” she fell down on the floor

Doojoon and Yoseob show up at that moment, Doojoon took Jiyoon with her and excused themselves and left while Yoseob stayed with Gayoon.

Both Yoon were crying and crying.

Gayoon mom: “Everything is over Gayoon, don’t cry..”

Then turn to Yoseob: “How come you were here?”

Yoseob: “I heard the police car and saw that they were coming to this direction so we came..sorry to interrupt “

Gayoon mom: “Oh no problem at all. Since you are here why don’t you talk to Gayoon, I’ll go to my meeting now” then turn to Gayoon : “Dearest, don’t forget your promise” then she walk away

Gayoon couldn’t stop crying for a good half an hour then finally she can speak : “I’m sorry to let you see me like this..”

Yoseob: “Don’t worry.. are you ok?”

Gayoon smile bitterly: “even if I’m not ok..nothing I can do about it no? I”ll just have to live on.. without any friend..”

Yoseob: “Nono, I’m here for you remember? We are friend!”

Gayoon looked at him trying to hold her tears but she couldn’t, she ask him to leave her alone so Yoseob left. In the whole mansion, everyone could just hear one thing: - The princess crying-

Jiyoon side

Jiyoon was inside Doojoon car, her too, didn’t stop crying for a long while. Doojoon was patting her head the whole time and hugging her. This time Jiyoon didn’t bother pushing him away, she was too hurt to do anything about it.

Doojoon drove her home and brought her into her house. Jiyoon mom was away in vacation, so Doojoon brought her into her room and stayed there with her.

Jiyoon: “Why..why does she hate me that much?!”

Doojoon: “…”

Jiyoon: “I’m not harming her daughter or anything.. I don’t understand her... What have I done wrong?!”

Jiyoon couldn’t hold her tears at all..it just kept coming out.

She cry until she fell asleep, then Doojoon cover her with the blanket and wanting to give her a kiss on the forehead but decided not to because his heart was so broken after seeing how much his angel had cry. He didn't want to take this opportunity. So he left, hoping that his angel will be back to normal..very soon....