Will you...m..me?

Memories

Hyuna smirk then says: “Alright, I’ll let you two talk since I know Gayoon have something to talk to you Yoseob. I’ll be taking my leave too.”

Gayoon:”….”

Yoseob:”Alright, what did you want to talk to me about?”

Gayoon:”… Yoseob oppa, I..wanted to say..”

Yoseob:”Don’t call me oppa anymore Gayoon, we are fiance”

Gayoon: “Stop, let me finish my sentence before I run out of courage..”

Yoseob look at her unsure of what she’s going to tell him

Gayoon:”I want to cancel our engagement”

Yoseob stare at her: “..Why?”

Gayoon:” Yoseob oppa, I’m sure you have always knew that I love Jiyoon..”

Yoseob stare at her then nod: “Yes..so..because of Jiyoon right?”

Gayoon nod:” Yes.. I..really can’t bring myself to leave her.. I just can’t..be myself without her around..”

Yoseob: “ Gayoon, you don’t have to cancel the engagement though, I don’t mind if she’s always around us.”

Gayoon shake her head:”Oppa, I can’t stand myself for being only friend or sister or anything other than love with her. I love her.. I truly love her.”

Yoseob sigh:” So you are going to leave with Jiyoon?”

Gayoon shake her head again: “No.. I ..haven’t told her yet.. the last time we spoke, she told me that we were over..”

Yoseob: “…then why..did you suddenly change your mind?”

Gayoon: “Because, my friend told me about her past, her painful past in which I feel her deeply, I don’t know but yea. I don’t want to be like a coward, I don’t want to have regret in my life. That’s why I want to cancel our engagement so that I can tell Jiyoon that I am ready to overcome anything to be with her.”

Yoseob: “ You sure of your decision? How are you going to tell your mother if I agree?”

Gayoon shrug: “That..i’m not sure, but I want to ask you to agree with me so that when I discuss with my mother it will be more successful..”

Yoseob: “Gayoon..you know this isn’t just about me and you, it’s both our family. Plus, if you were to be with Jiyoon, I am quite sure that your mom will cut ties with you and people will criticize you. Are you ready to deal with that? Are you able to deal with that? Living alone with Jiyoon with nothing else? No money, no territory, no fame nothing”

Gayoon with determination: “I am ready to deal with all those as long as I am with Jiyoon. As for our family business, I’m sorry that I’m asking for too much, but please keep cooperating with my mom business.”

Yoseob: “Sigh.. I’ll try my best then..”

Gayoon:”Thank you oppa, you are the best!” she jumped on yoseob to hug her then she was getting ready to talk to her mom about it.

In Jiyoon side

The next day, Doojoon showed up at her room with lunch. As they eat, Jiyoon asked him what did he want to talk to her about. Doojoon told her to finish eating first which bring Jiyoon nervousness. < Why does it sound like he’s serious about this..>

Finally they have done eating, they went to sit down at the sofa.

Doojoon: “ Jiyoon ar”

Jiyoon looked at him: “Yes?”

Doojoon: “ Are you still worry about Gayoon?”

Jiyoon: “… I’m not worry about her, I know she’ll do fine..without me”

Doojoon:”Yea, she will definitely. Yoseob will take good care of her.”

Jiyoon wanted to cry but she held herself and nod: “Mhm, he better..but Doojoon ar, does Yoseob even love Gayoon?”

Doojoon:”I..don’t know actually. But even if he doesn’t love her, I know he will treat her right.”

Jiyoon tears was coming out:”Why would they married each other when they don’t even have feeling for each other? But when me and Gayoon have feeling for each other we have to be separate..? Why… Why is this life so unfair?” she cries and cries hugging Doojoon.

Doojoon pat her head:”Shhh Jiyoon, I’m here..”

Jiyoon just kept crying for a while

Doojoon: “Jiyoon, you know that I’m always here for you right?”

Jiyoon slightly nod

Doojoon: “I know this is not the right moment to say this but..” he let go of her and bend down on her knew,t aking out a cute box and opened it: “Jiyoon, I know I know we didn’t go much further in our friendship, I know that you are in love with Gayoon, I know it will take a while or even longer while for you to forget about her. I know all those but, I want to tell you, I don’t mind, I truly love you, I will be by your side no matter what, I love you Jiyoon… would you please marry me Jeon Jiyoon?” with a very beautiful ring.