A future without each other

Memories

Jiyoon went toward the doctor: WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! WHY DOESN'T SHE KNOW WHO I AM?

The doctor turn around and look at Jiyoon, she probably lost her memories due to the accident, her memories should come back, but don't worry she will be fine, she’ll need to stay at the hospital for a few more days before she can leave though.

Jiyoon: when will her memories be back??

Doctor: I can’t guarantee anything, a day? A month? A year? Or never… it will depend on herself..

Jiyoon: …thank you doctor…

So the doctor left

 

Doojoon was looking at Gayoon: You don’t remember who she is?

Gayoon: … -shake her head- who are you?

 

Jiyoon: You don’t remember me?? You don’t remember what happened??

Gayoon: … no…

Jiyoon: You.. ran away from me and you kis..

 

Doojoon drag Jiyoon out of the room

 

Jiyoon: What the hell?!

Doojoon: Look Jiyoon, I know what happened back then..

Jiyoon: What?! What are you talking about!

Doojoon: You sure u want to tell her the truth? When she find out she might get a shock from it and she won't know how to behave herself anymore!!! If u don’t tell her anything she might never remember what happened, so you two can still stay close friend!! Or you want to tell her everything and risk of losing her for real?!

Jiyoon: … you… know everything?

Doojoon: It was too obvious that she liked you Jiyoon… everytime I approach you she will be all piss off and possessif and give me immense glare.. only you..woudlnt notice that…

Jiyoon: …really?...

Doojoon: .. do you like her?

Jiyoon: .. I..

 

“Cling Cling" something fell in Gayoon room

 

Both of them went in and notice that Gayoon wanted to get water but the cup fell down

Jiyoon went to get her some water while Doojoon clean it up.

Gayoon was staring at them:.. thank you ..so… do I know u guys?

Jiyoon: Yes you do.. we..

Doojoon: We should talk about this when you recover, anyways, you better rest up, we’ll come see you tomorrow.

He drags Jiyoon away, leaving Gayoon all alone in the room.

 

 

The next day, when Jiyoon arrive to the hospital, and opened the door: The room was empty.

"Where did Gayoon go?!?!" thought Jiyoon

Jiyoon ran around and asked the nurse, they said some people took Gayoon away saying they are taking her home.

Jiyoon: WTH! HOW CAN YOU GUYS LET PEOPLE TAKE HER AWAY! SHOULDN'T SHE REST HERE!?! She rapidly ran to Gayoon house to notice that the house was empty… where could she went...her home.. I never heard about her family… urk where is it…(sob) You just woke up.. and your gone.. how the hell in world can I find you...

 

During the next few days, Jiyoon was in depression, she was sitting in front of Gayoon house everyday, hoping to see her. Then one day, she heard some footstep, she had hope that it was Gayoon but when she looked up: it was Doojoon

Doojoon gave Jiyoon a hug and says:… I know where she is, come with me, he droves Jiyoon to Gayoon house. When Jiyoon got out of the car and look at the house: It was a big mansion…

Jiyoon eyes was wide open, Gayoon is a… rich girl

Doojoon: mhm she’s from the family which u might heard in the past..:

“Young daughter left the house to pursue her own dream instead of following her family road as a princess”

Gayoon was treated like a princess since young, she was very polite, very sweet girl but then I don’t know what happened she suddenly became rebellious and went against her family. Her family disown her for a reason but that was a long time ago. I didn’t know it would have been Gayoon. Yoseob and my family are very close to her family... I guess none of us knew that Gayoon was that lady…

Suddenly Jiyoon drag Doojoon to hide behind the brush, they saw Gayoon coming out, she was dressing all prettily and she was smiling very happily.. She was playing with her dog enjoying herself..

Jiyoon didn’t know what to think deep down, it feel like it’s better this way..she's like an angel ...

"Doojoon, I should stay away from her… she’ll have a better future this way.. a future without me is the best for her... let's leave..." says Jiyoon

 

 

 

A future without Gayoon, A future without Jiyoon... What kind of future will that be...? Is this how it's going to end? The seperation of 2Yoon?..