Once and for all!

Memories

That night

Jiyoon POV

Did she not realize that I am her girlfriend now..? We kiss and stuff..what the hell..who is she taking me for..does she think I kiss people out of habit?! Why would I kiss her for no reason..?! This is not making any sense..!! Rawrrrrr!! She’s driving me crazy!! How am i going to sleep...I really want to talk with her..I miss her already. I hope everything will turn out good..

Gayoon POV

What did she mean, I belong to her and she belong to me..? I’m happy that she said that, my heart was all warm when I hear those word but I don’t get it.. something is wrong with me.. now that I think back, why did I feel so jealous, I wanted to jump on Doojoon and stab his head off and kick it away!! What the hell happened to me to think so violently?! But when he said Jiyoon belong to her I almost lost myself..!!Why am I feeling like this though.. for sure one day she’ll belong to someone else, she’ll find a boyfriend. Will I be ok with that? –She thinks for a few seconds- NO I WILL NOT BE OK WITH THAT.. SHE HAS TO BELONG TO ME!!! SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME!!! I NEED HER!! I LOVE HER!! .................Oh my god..I love her..i love her more than a friend..!! That’s why my heart was feeling warm whenever we are together.. I understand now..and oh my god..wait does that mean...she said she belongs to me and I belong to her..so she must be thinking the same thing..she loves me!! She loves me too!!! I can’t wait to go see her!!! First thing in the morning I will go see her and tell her my feeling!!!!

The next day

Gayoon was all excited to leave the house to go see Jiyoon but her mom told her that day they had to go visit a relative and they will be back in a week. Gayoon was all confused with the sudden plan, she wanted to see Jiyoon so badly but she told herself this can still kinda wait it would be better to not get into her mom bad side so she just followed her mom. She told one of her servant to deliver the message to Jiyoon that she will be back in a week. Then they have left for their visit, but what Gayoon doesn’t know is that her mother have made it clear to everyone in the house to not deliver any message to Jiyoon and make sure that she doesn’t know that they are gone.

While in Jiyoon side, she couldn’t sleep a tiny bit since she’s so confuse about Gayoon feeling towrad her and their relationship. The first thing she did when she got up is to text Gayoon but the message kept saying it’s unable to deliver. So she decided to call her but the phone became unavailable. Then she decided to call her house, but the servant would answer that they do not know. Jiyoon heart wasn’t feeling well, she felt uneasy, she felt that this is not a coincidence, she decided to go visit Gayoon house and see but when she got ready to leave the hotel, Doojoon arrive.

Doojoon: “You are going to Gayoon house? Don’t waste your time”

Jiyoon: “What? How did you know…Wait... you know something happened right?!”

Doojoon: “..They left..”

Jiyoon: “What are you talking about??”

Doojoon: “Her mom found out about you and her..”

Jiyoon: “But how..”

Doojoon: “You know yesterday when they left, her mom left a device here and was able to listen to your conversation..”

Jiyoon: “No..what?!” she turned around and see the device on the table: “THAT FKING B!TCH!!”

Doojoon: “Yea..it’s over for you two, Jiyoon..”

Jiyoon fell on the floor : “No…No..this can’t be.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Doojoon lean down and pat Jiyoon. Jiyoon knock his hand off and rage at him: “This isn’t right..THIS ISN’T RIGHT!! HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THESE!! WHAT ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHAT"S HAPPENING”

Doojoon: “I know the servants in their household..so I get information from them..Gayoon mom made sure that no one tell you where they went.. by this time they must have flown away already..”

Jiyoon: “…No..impossible.. Does Gayoon know? Why didn’t she protest?!”

Doojoon:”She knows..and she agree to leave with her mom..”

Jiyoon: “..Impossible…what..? Is it because I confess to her?! It confused her and she find me disgusting? Is that it?! That’s why she agree to leave with her mom...................... I understand now..”

The room remained silence..

Doojoon: “You know Jiyoon..not everyone accept people like u..this I mean...clearly she has rejected you so you might as well just forget about her because you won’t be able to see her again.

Jiyoon didn’t speak a word, all we hear is Jiyoon crying.

Doojoon: “Sigh.. please don’t let me see you like this..it hurt my heart to see you broken like this..”

Jiyoon: “Please leave..I don’t want to see anyone right now..”

Doojoon: “I understand…”

Doojoon left the room and closed the door. To his surprised Yoseob was standing there.

Yoseob: “Seriously Doo? That’s what you told her?”

Doojoon: “What? What are you talking about?”

Yoseob: “You are such a jerk!! How could you do this to Jiyoon?! Gayoon doesn’t even know what happened!! She’s just going to visit someone for a week or two”

Doojoon: “Shut your mouth YOS! Don’t you dare let Jiyoon know about this, in these weeks, I shall conquered her heart once and for all!”

Yoseob: “You know..it’s painful to see you…see them like this..”

Doojoon: “Just leave me alone and don’t interrupt my plan”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gayoon who has no idea what happened

Jiyoon with her heartbroken

Doojoon lied to Jiyoon so he can conquer her heart once and for all?

What will happen?