This is it? It’s over?..

Memories

Hyuna and Yoseob was going on different rides. Yoseob often wanted to go back to see Gayoon but Hyuna prevented it to happen. She decided to ask Yoseob for supper and the bar to chat. So yoseob agree since Hyuna gave him a very cute puppy face.

 

2YOON side

 

Jiyoon was hugging Gayoon on some ride because she was scare. Gayoon was very happy to feel the closeness of her girlfriend. Both Jiyoon and Gayoon received a text from Hyuna saying that she will be tagging Yoseob somewhere so that both of them could enjoy their date. When the girls saw the message they both smiled. They felt happy that their friend is helping them.

 

As for supper, Jiyoon brought Gayoon to her room and cooked her supper. They bought ingredient to make a cake too. They are doing their best to cherish the time they have together.

They baked together, they ate a romantic supper together and they talked together. It was a very fun day for both of them. They decided to watch a movie, it was a sad love story. As they watched the movie, Jiyoon and Gayoon was cuddling, at some point Jiyoon looked at Gayoon. She was so beautiful, she slowly touch her hair and approach her chin. Gayoon was surprised by her action but didn’t speak a word, she just stare deep into Jiyoon eyes, slowly approaching themselves and slowly press their lips together. They started with a slow kiss, slowly slowly getting into a deeper kiss. Jiyoon ended up on top of Gayoon on the sofa, but since the sofa was too small Jiyoon decided to pick up Gayoon and brought her into her room on her bed. As she slowly put down Gayoon into her bed, she started kissing her again. She slowly bite her neck as she gradually take off her clothes. As Jiyoon almost took off all of Gayoon top, the princess phone was ringing. Gayoon answered the phone it was from her mother asking her where she was and if she was enjoying her time with Yoseob. She answered yes and she’ll be back home soon. When she hung up, she quickly button her clothes and was getting ready to leave but Jiyoon drag her back from behind and hold her.


Jiyoon: “Am I not going to see you again?”

Gayoon: “…I don’t know..”

Jiyoon:”So..this is it? Today is our first and last official date..? That’s it? We are over..?”

Gayoon stared at Jiyoon: “I’m sorry Jiyoon, I apologized for what I have said before, and I’m terribly sorry for believing into rumors.. I regret it a lot..”

Jiyoon:”It’s okay Gayoon, it’s ok, just..come back to me please..I love you..”

Gayoon tears in her eyes:”I love you too Jiyoon…I love you not like friends, I love you not like sisters, I love you more than friend, more than sisters, more than family. I want to be with you..”

Jiyoon with a crack voice:”Then..Why? Why are you leaving me? Why can’t we restart over?”

Gayoon:”I..ve already agree for the engagement..it’s too late Jiyoon…”

Jiyoon:”No! Nothing is too late as long as you are willing to come back to me..”

Gayoon lift her hand to Jiyoon face: “Jiyoon..is too late..there’s nothing we can do about it..”

Jiyoon: “Yes there’s things we can do. You can go cancel the engagement..”

Gayoon: “… But then my mother business will go bad..”

Jiyoon:”So..basically you chose your mother over me right? I understand..” she turned around trying to hold her tears

Gayoon hold her back: “No! That’s not what I am saying..but if I cancel the wedding there’s too many consequence Jiyoon..”

Jiyoon:”I don’t care about the consequences! You are the only one that I care! I don’t care whatever consequence there might be, I will protect you! We will overcome it! I promise you Gayoon!!!”

Gayoon smile bitterly:”You know..i had a dream that someone said that to me..but she ended up leaving me..”

Jiyoon hold her tight: “Gayoon, I would never leave you! I swear! I promise! I will do anything to protect you!! That was just a dream! This is reality!! Please!!!! Please don’t leave me…”

Gayoon: “Jiyoon..this is the best for both of us.. we are both girls.. people will look down on us, they will criticize us.. our family won’t want to talk to us, they will cut all their relation with us..if two of us are happy but million of people will criticize us, is it worth it?”

Jiyoon: “Gayoon..so basically.. you only care about what others think of you.. you ask me if is worth it? For me, Yes it’s worth it. I don’t care if people criticize us, I don’t care if our family cut ties with us, I don’t care if people gossip about us. All I care is you..YOU! HEO GAYOON!!”

Gayoon: “…”

Jiyoon: “Fine, I understand, if you care so much about ur reputation, then leave.”

Gayoon:”Jiyoon ar…”

Jiyoon:”Just leave, but let me warn you, once you step out of this place, our relation is officially over.”

Gayoon: “Jiyoon..please.. I just want you to be happy..” she turned away and was slowly walking out

Jiyoon:”Gayoon, if all you want is to make me happy..then why can’t you..just stay with me? Rebel against your mother. You did it in the past, why can’t you do it again..?”

Gayoon:”I don’t remember the reason I rebel against my mom, but I have a feeling if I do, I’ll bring you more trouble than anything..”

Jiyoon:”So basically you are just worry about what your mom would do to me right?”

Gayoon slowly nodded

Jiyoon(with determination): “Well, if that’s it, we’ll move to somewhere else! Like Canada! She can’t do anything to us if we move away! Canada is a free country, they won’t judge people like us. We can settle there!”

Gayoon:”So you want to hide with me for the rest of our life?”

Jiyoon:”If I am with you, nothing matter”

Gayoon was speechless because she can see in Jiyoon eyes that she was determine to do it.

 

Jiyoon: “So..would you please stay with me?”

Gayoon didn’t want Jiyoon hide for the rest of her life, she thinks that Jiyoon deserve better.

Gayoon: “No, Jiyoon..I am sorry.. but I don’t think I will be able to do that. I feel bad for Yoseob oppa, he’ll have to deal with all the rumors..imagine rumors saying I left him for a girl..”

Jiyoon was shock and mad at the same time: “So.. all you care was just Yoseob isn’t it..” she couldn’t hold her jealously: “Alright, then leave. That’s it! We are over Heo Gayoon..”

Gayoon tears was flowing out:”Jiyoon ar..please don’t do this to me, we can still be friend..”

Jiyoon in tears too: “Heo Gayoon, I won’t be able to be your friend only, I will always want more of you.. if you want me to be happy then either you leave me or you leave Yoseob.”

 

Gayoon know that this decision will hurt either party but again she thinks Jiyoon deserve better so she slowly walked out of the room and whisper very silently: “I’m sorry Jiyoon”

As Gayoon closed the door, both girls was crying in pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it? 2Yoon seperation for real this time? Gayoon chose Yoseob/family over Jiyoon..:(

 

Waiting for your comments <3 Don't be too sad, my readers <3