Ouch!

Memories

Doojoon ran after Jiyoon. When Jiyoon came down the stairs everyone was gossiping/whispering about her. Jiyoon:”SHUT THE HELL UP!” then she stomp outside Gayoon house then straight to Doojoon car. From there, Doojoon caught up to her, Jiyoon was crying while holding her face. It was painful to watch. Doojoon slowly turn her around and touch her face :”does it still hurt honey?”

Jiyoon didn’t answer him she just kept crying, so Doojoon hold her tight. Gayoon was observing them from her room, her heart was hurting to see that scene but at the same time her head was spinning like no tomorrow. When she sees that they went into the car and they drove away, she fainted.

Yoseob: “Gayoon?! Gayoon?!” he kept nudging her but no answer, he touch her forehead to realize that she had a high fever.

 

*Flashback*

“Gayoon, will you become my girlfriend? I love you so much!”

“Girlfriend? But we are both girl..”

“Yeah so what?! We will be a special couple! Hehe so is that a yes?”

Gayoon smiled: “Yes! We will be a special couple! I love you too!!”

“We will be together forever!! I will never let you be alone! We will overcome anything Gayoon! I promise you! I will protect you!”

 

 

“Where did you go..? I thought you said you would always be by my side..you promised me that but you suddenly disappear with no words.. It was all .. a lie..?”

 

 

At the hospital

Doctor:”She had a high fever, probably due to the rain that you mentioned before, and her head have a bruise, I think she got hit by a table corner or something. She should be fine when she wake up, her fever have gome down.”

Gayoon mom + Yoseob:”Thank you doctor”

Yoseob:”Aunty, Gayoon is waking up!”

Gayoon mom: “Sweetie, you alright?”

Gayoon slowly opened her eyes and look at them and nod. < What was that weird dream? It seem very realistic, my heart was hurting…who was that girl?”>

For the next few days, Gayoon been thinking about that dream she had over and over again because it feel like it was really her inside, it's like it was her own experience. It felt like it wasn’t just a normal dream. It feel like she knows that girl, but she’s very blurry in the dream. At the same time, she would think of Jiyoon, reminding herself of what she said to her last time :”Did you really see me as the kind of girl who go sleep around? Is that how you see me?! I would never do that! You are my one and only, I love you..” those sentences kept repeating itself in Gayoon mind.

Gayoon POV

“I wonder what I did was right? The way she reacted, seem like she did not sleep with Doojoon..but then why did those maid said that.. It’s so confusing!!! ARG!! God!! Why are you doing this to me?! You took my memory away! Then I became happy meeting Jiyoon then you break us apart and now I’m stuck here, thinking how I reacted was right or wrong!!!! Sigh..I should have ask Jiyoon face to face before reacting like this..Why didn’t I believe her..”

-knock knock-

Gayoon mom came in.

Gayoon mom:” Gayoon, let’s prepare for the event!”

Gayoon: “What event mother?”

Gayoon mom: “You and Yoseob of course! So when should we do it?!”

Gayoon < Fk..I forgot about this..>: “Mother..do I really have to marry Yoseob oppa? I..barely know him..”

Gayoon mom: “What are you talkin about sweety? We already announced it! Plus, when you were younger, you had always told me that you loved Yoseob and you wanted to marry him!”

Gayoon: “..I did?”

Gayoon mom pat her head: “Of course honey, I remember everything that you said” she gaved her a smile. Her phone was ringing so she told her daughter that they will talk later and left the room.

Gayoon found it weird why her mom couldn’t answer the phone in her room and had to walk out so she went near the door and try to sneak at her conversation.

Gayoon mom: “What?! Are you serious?! Make sure as soon as possible!” then she hung up

Gayoon kept wondering who was the person her mom seems to be so anxious about.

 

Jiyoon side

For the past few days, she’s been wondering why does people keep saying she slept with Doojoon, and kept wondering about their relationship. “Is it over? .. she didn’t even believe me.. and she slap me.. Sigh why am I so miserable for her.. I wish I was like before where I was loveless and just don’t care about anyone..”

*Ding Dong*

Jiyoon went to open the door, and it was no other than Doojoon.

Jiyoon: “Why are you here now?”

Doojoon: “I came to see you obviously ! How are you feeling?”

Jiyoon: “ No big difference, I answered you now shoo”

Doojoon: “..Why do you keep kicking me away?! Didn’t you see how Gayoon react to you? She think you slept with me anyways, so we might as well you know?” *wink wink*

Jiyoon with a disgusted face: “You idiot erted dirty mind OLD MAN!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!” she was hitting him and pushing him away from the door.

Doojoon: “Aiya! Stop!! Come on! You know she believed those rumors! There’s nothing you can do about it!”

Jiyoon: “…wait… you knew about those rumors?! WAS IT YOU WHO MADE THEM UP?! IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOU! YOU B@STARD!!!” she continu to hit him and even shove a punch into his stomach.

Doojoon: “ARg, OUCH! IT HURT! No! I didn’t make any rumor up!!! Believe me!!”

Jiyoon: “YEA RIGHT! NOW LEAVE!!” she kept pushing him away but he kept resisiting, he was trying get into the room but before he succeed, someone pat him from behind.

Doojoon: “WHAT?!” as he turn around, he sees a y girl in front of him. Before he could react, the girl drag him by the neck and throw him on the floor and gave him a kick and step on his heart.

Girl: “Did you not hear that this lady do not want to speak with you, Mr dirty old man?! Leave before I call the police!”

Doojoon: “WTF, I KNOW HER! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!”

Girl: “ oh..oups..” then she turns around :”I’m sorry..for causing trouble I just move to the room beside you. I’ll be there for a long while, nice to meet you” as she lift up her head, both her and Jiyoon eyes was shock.

Jiyoon: “HYUNA?!”

Hyuna:” JIYOON?!”

Jiyoon:” OH MY GOD! HYUNA!!!!!” both girls were hugging each other like no end.

Doojoon finally got up and was stretching himself because of Hyuna super throw.

Doojoon: “Geez, Jiyoon you know this crazy woman?!”

Jiyoon:” First of all she’s not crazy! Yes I know her! We lived closed to each other in the past before I moved here”

Hyuna: “Jiyoon, I knew you were popular since back then but what’s with this Dirty old man?!”

Doojoon: “@!#&@($# WHAT?! DIRTY OLD MAN?! I am NOT THAT OLD ALRIGHT?! And I am not DIRTY!”

Hyuna gave a sweet giggle: “Sorry oppa, did I hurt you?” she gave him a wink which silence Doojoon completely.

Doojoon: “…Alright I’ll let you two have your reunion, I’ll catch up with you later Jiyoon!” then he left.

 

Hyuna went into Jiyoon room

 

Jiyoon: “Oh my god Hyuna! When did you come? How could you didn’t tell me? I would have come meet you!”

Hyuna: “I was going to text you like today haha, but how come you live in a hotel room? I thought you live in a house”

Jiyoon: “haha..long story, in short I burn my own house”

Hyuna:”…Wow haha. How have you been?”

Jiyoon fakes a smile: “Not bad not bad, what about you?”

Hyuna grab Jiyoon chin: “Liar, what’s wrong?”

Jiyoon: “…I can never fool you can’t i?”

Hyuna gave her a smile:” Nope, you can never fool me, so tell me, what’s wrong?”

Jiyoon: “I don’t really want to talk about it..”

Hyuna: “Fine, no depression story since we just meet, I’ll keep that for a girl night later on hehe, soooooo got a boyfriend yet? Or was that dirty old man your boyfriend? He’s not bad looking! Pretty hot actually!”

Jiyoon: “Haha.. No he’s not my boyfriend..what about you?! How’s your love life coming along? I remember you fall in and out of love very easily”

Hyuna: “Me? Awesome! I got a girlfriend! And we've been dating for almost 3 years! We are all lovely dovely hehe, she’s super adorable! I can't wait to show her to you!”

Jiyoon: “Ohh, another girlfriend huh?”

Hyuna: “tsk tsk tsk, so let me guess, tell me if I’m wrong, the reason you are so down is because of your love life?”

Jiyoon gave her a shock face

Hyuna: “Alright, I’m right! Because when I ask you about that dirty guy being your boyfriend, you had a bitter smile! But, wow, I need to meet this person! A person can make our Jiyoonii depress like this?”

Jiyoon: “What are you talking about …”

Hyuna: “Remember in the past, you capture so many girls heart and so many boys was after you too? You were indifferent and said you don’t have any feeling toward anyone! You were so cool!”

Jiyoon was kinda blushing:” haha.. well.. yea there’s someone that really made my heart flustered..everytime I’m with this person, I can’t stop smiling. This person is like my sunshine, my everything!” with a bright smile

Hyuna couldn’t believe her eyes, seeing how Jiyoon describe her love, it was the first time she sees this side of her close friend.

Hyuna: “Wow, when can I meet this special person?”

Jiyoon smile bitterly: “Haha..sadly..I think..we..broke up..actually I don’t think we ever started..”

Hyuna was confused: “What? You don’t even know if you started a relationship with that person?! What the hell Jiyooni!!!”

Jiyoon: “Long story….”

Hyuna:”Aw, come on! You have to tell me! We have plenty of time!”

So both of them went to sit on the bed and start talking. Jiyoon told everything to Hyuna about her love one without mentioning Gayoon name and that her love was a girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As doojoon walk out of the hotel, his phone was ringing.

Doojoon: "Hello...ouch.."

Yoseob: "Yo doo, you alright?"

Doojoon:"You try to get throw on the floor, then get a kick on ur rib and then getting step on! Then tell me if you are alright!"

Yoseob: "Oh my oh my, did Jiyoon did that to you? hahaha"

Doojoon: "Actually no, it's Jiyoon friend, she's quite pretty and y! You should meet her! She'll capture you very fast haahaha"

Yoseob:"Very funny dude! You know I only love one person and that person is...!"

Doojoon: "...Yea..I know..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna have joined the story! She suddenly pop up in my mind that will make my story go better toward the ending :)

Comments please <3