Injured

Memories

For the next few days, Gayoon’s been thinking about Jiyoon.

Other than that, Yosoeb would come see her every day and spend some time together.

They would talk about anything, from time to time Gayoon would ask him about her lost past memories but Yoseob coulnd’t tell her much since he has only met her a few times but he would remind her how adorable she was when they were younger. They were always together.

All he could tell her was: “ You were really arrogant and you hate doojoon haha, you would always give him intense glare, as if you were going to murder him. It was funny to watch”.

Gayoon was surprise when he says she was arrogant, she still can't believe it. Even though Jiyoon mentioned before but she still can’t imagine herself as an arrogant person.

Days have pass, Yoseob finally speak up and says: “ Is something bothering you Gayoon? You seem sad and worry. “

Gayoon: “nono… nothing”, she continues to daydream

Yoseob: “Gayoon, just tell me and see if I can help you, we are childhood friend”

Gayoon: “I’m.. worry about Jiyoon... nevermind u wouldn’t know her..”

Yoseob: “Jiyoon.. yes I know her! she was ur best friend! You were always together!”

Gayoon: “ Oh…! Really?” (So it was really the Yoseob Jiyoon was talking about)

Yoseob: “I thought u don’t remember anyone so I didn’t bother mention her name”

Gayoon: “ I don’to remember her but.. we hung out a few times..but my mom seem to hate her and forbid me to hang out with her…”

Yoseob: “oh..that’s the reason u r lock up here...”

Gayoon nod and says with a bitter smile: “Mom says shes’ doing it for my own good but I truly do feel happy having Jiyoon around me…”

Yoseob: “… I see… There’s no need to worry about Jiyoon. I’m sure doojoon will take good care of her”

Gayoon: "...She injured herself…”

Yoseob: “Hm how..do you know?”

Gayoon: “She sneak in to visit me few days ago but when she left in a rush so she fell down from my window…she seems to be in so much pain…it's all my fault...”

Yoseob: “Ah.. I see, I’ll tell Doojoon to pay her a visit, don’t worry. I’ll take my leave now, see you tomorrow”

Gayoon: “See you tomorrow and hm Yoseob…can you please remain silent about Jiyoon visit from my mom…?”

Yoseob gave her a smile and says : “Don’t worry, ur secret is safe with me ;) “

 

When yoseob got into the car he texted Doojoon to tell him about Jiyoon might have been injured.