It was just a dream

Memories

Week has pass, Doojoon has been spending all his time with Jiyoon, and sometime pass by the pysho department to pay a visit to Yoseob. He seems still the same, always hiding in the corner screaming and crying. He asked the doctor if he was going to get better but the doctor just shake his head, couldn’t give him an answer.

 

Jiyoon, even though she told herself she should be very happy for having such a caring and nice fiance, she don’t feel that happy. She feel like she’s lacking something…or someone. Nevertheless, Doojoon treat her like a princess, he will do anything Jiyoon want to do, and bring her anywhere she wants to go.

 

That day, she was at home, by herself watching TV, then she hears a doorbell, it was Hyuna and Sohyun which she has completely forgotten.

Hyuna:”Hey Jiyoon, how are you?”

Jiyoon:”Hey Hyuna! Haven’t seen you for a while, how are you doing?”

Hyuna:”Not bad, do you..remember us?”

Jiyoon:”of course, she’s your girlfriend Sohyun!”

Sohyun:”Yay! I’m so glad you remember me, unnie, I thought you would have forgotten me like how you forgot Gayoon unnie!”

Hyuna quickly close :”She meant she thought you would forget us like how Gayoon haven’t contact us lately!”

Jiyoon:”Euh…okay haha, come in”

 

They sat down and was just talking.

Jiyoon:”So..there’s something that has been bothering me..”

Hyuna:”What?”

Jiyoon:”There’s so many black hole in my memories… everytime I try to remember, my head hurt so much”

Hyuna shrug:”It’s ok…don’t force yourself, let time pass”

Jiyoon sigh:”Yeah, I guess I don’t have a choice.”

Sohyun:”Mhm…”

Jiyoon:”But could you tell me why in my head there was a part where I was in a building, and Sohyun was crying while hugging you?”

Hyuna:”Euh…I…we…I don’t remember…do you Sohyun?”

Sohyun blinked:”Oh…no, I don’t remember..probably you were dreaming or something”

Jiyoon:”Really…ah…”

 

Hyuna was hugging Sohyun which made Jiyoon feel weird and suddenly murmured the word “couple”

 

Sohyun:”Huh? Couple?”

Jiyoon nod:” What does couple mean for you…?”

Hyuna look at her:”Euh, that they are dating? Like me and Sohyun?”

Jiyoon shrug:”Ah…”

Hyuna:”Why..?”

Jiyoon:”Gayoon…she said we were a couple…”

Hyuna: “oh..”

Jiyoon:”Were…we?”

Hyuna sigh:”I’m not going to say anything Jiyoon, if you remember then you remember, if you don’t then just let it go, don’t let it bother you, just go with your heart…we have to go..”

Then they stood up and left. Jiyoon felt like there is something between them but no one is telling her… and then she realize she haven’t seen Gayoon for a while, so she decided to pay a visit at her house.

 

As they walked out, Sohyun pinch Hyuna:”Yah why don’t you just tell Jiyoon unnie that she was dating Gayoon unnie!”

Hyuna sigh:”Sohyun ar…remember Gayoon came to visit us and tell us to not remind Jiyoon anything…she decided to let Jiyoon have a normal life…If Jiyoon can’t remember her then… even if we tell her that they were dating, what can she do? She will be all confuse… there’s no point ar baby…”

Sohyun:”Ah…I see…True…what’s yours is yours… what's not yours, even when forced to have it, it wont make you happy…”

Hyuna nod and slowly put her hand around Sohyun waist and they started to walk back to their apartment.