Truth

Memories

Doojoon looked at his angel and says:”So..being with me is actually so painful? I really can’t give you any happiness?..” he grab Jiyoon clothes and put it on her. He put on his clothing and left the room, straight to the bar and started to drink. His heart had been destroy seeing how Jiyoon is toward him.

 

At the bar

 

At the bar, while Doojoon was so drunk and fainted at the bartender table, someone approach him and brought him out of the house to his house. Slowly patting his face, seeing him hurt like this wasn’t good. That person whisper to Doojoon ear:”This is it, I will revenge for you Doojoon…”

 

Gayoon + Hyuna side

Hyuna haven’t let go of Gayoon at all, she was holding on tight. Whenever Gayoon wanted to go get something or even go to the washroom, Hyuna wil get paranoid and panic asking if she’s leaving her. Gayoon felt so bad for her, Hyuna is going through depression, she don’t know she should deal with this anymore. But she knows deep inside, the one she truly love now and forever is Jeon Jiyoon. She decided to stay with Hyuna for a bit until she feels slightly better then she will tell her the truth, she will revealed to her that, she’s not her cup of tea and that she should go back to Sohyun.

 

The next few days, they went out to take some air, go to the movie, shopping around hoping that Hyuna will feel slightly better. As days pass by, Hyuna seem to be eable to smile again. Gayoon kept wondering if it’s the right time to tell her. But everytime she feel that she should says it, she would get interrupted by something. That day, when they were shopping at the shopping mall, Gayoon saw someone wearing a hot leather jacket that look identical to Jiyoon. She wanted to run to her, but her legs didn’t move, she was just holding on Hyuna hand but her eyes didn’t let go of that girl. Hyuna notice something wasn’t right, so she try to follow Gayoon eyes direction, she notices that girl look similar to Jiyoon and her heart felt weird.

 

When they got home, Hyuna went ot take a shower. After thinking a while, she’s fearing that Sohyun might have been gone before Hyuna can go back to her. Therefore, that night while Hyuna went to take a shower, she sneak Hyuna cell phone and check for Sohyun phone number and wanted to text her with her own phone but she doesn’t know what to tell her, before she could think of the solution, Hyuna was out of the shower.

 

She was wearing a short transparent tank top, she came out of the shower all seductively making Gayoon feel unsure. Hyuna slowly approach Gayoon, the girl wanted to get up and leave the room but Hyuna caught her and pull her back into the bed. She slowly sat on top of Gayoon and lean down on her, staring into her eyes. Gayoon was going to protest but Hyuna put her hand on telling her to not make a sound. She approach her and slowly press her lips on Gayoon. How long has it been since they had their last kiss? It’s been years, Hyuna misses those lips, she slowly deepened their kiss but Gayoon finally broke free of her and pushes her back.

 

Gayoon:”Yah!!! Stop!”

Hyuna was staring at her, feeling hurt that she rejected her

Gayoon:”I’m sorry Hyuna…I’m very sorry for everything..”

Hyuna:”Why..are you apologizing? Why are you crying..”

Gayoon:”I..can’t kiss you..”

Hyuna:”It’s ok, I can wait..”

Gayoon:”No..i mean I can’t ever kiss you anymore…”

Hyuna:”Why…”

Gayoon:”Because the person I want to kiss with is Jiyoon…”

Hyuna was staring at her blankly

Gayoon:”I..i’m sorry Hyuna.. I found my real answer, Jiyoon’s the one for me…not you…not Yoseob..Just Jiyoon..”

Hyuna:”I know…you finally reveal it..”

Gayoon:”Huh?”

Hyuna:”Gayoon we known each other for so long..you really think you can hide from me? I’m sorry that I was selfish and told you u were the only one left for me which made you not able to tell me anything. You are scare that I’ll be so depress that I would do something stupid so u didn’t’ dare to tell me anything. But today when I saw that you were staring at a girl that looked like Jiyoon, I understood already, so…I decided to approach you and see how you will react.”

Gayoon looked at her:”…I’m sorry Hyuna..”

Hyuna:”No need to be sorry, you know if you had continu kissing me, I would have not let you go but you pushes me away. Truthfully speaking, I actually don’t feel hurt…I guess me too I know my answer…the person I love is Sohyun…”

Gayoon smiled at her:”Then go for her Hyuna!”

Hyuna shakes her head:”It’s too late…who would want a cheater back…and I don’t know where she is…and I don’t even know if she would pick up my phone…”

Gayoon stared at her then she wanted to find her phone, finally she found it on the floor, to her surprise the phone had dialed Sohyun number and she didn’t hang up. She was listening the whole time. Gayoon quickly threw the phone to Hyuna, scaring her. She looked at the phone and gave a bright smile and screamed:”SOHYUN AR! TALK TO ME! I KNOW YOU HEARD EVERYTHING! SOHYUN AR!”

Phone:”….”

Hyuna:”Ok, if you don’t want to say anything, please listen to me, I want to meet up with you tomorrow at 1pm at the park alright? Please come I’m begging you, even if you reject me I want to talk to you one last time!!!”

Then the phone hung up

 

Gayoon:”Did she say anything?”

Hyuna shakes her head but gave her a smile:”But I believe she would come find me because she loves me..”

Gayoon smiled at her

 

Hyuna:”So..what you doing here?”

Gayoon:”Huh?”

Hyuna:”Go find your Jiyoon”

Gayoon smiled brightly to her:” Yes! I will!” she rushes out of the room toward Jiyoon finally!