Your first love joke?

Memories

The next day, Jiyoon and company picked Gayoon back to her house. When they got there the guys left leaving the girls there. Hyuna took good care of her, her and Jiyoon was holding Gayoon the whole time and was helping her out. She was helping her so much that even Sohyun was getting jealous.

While for Gayoon, she don’t know what to do. She don’t want anyone to know that her memories is back. The weird thing about that is, it feel like she still have feeling for Hyuna.

Gayoon POV

Hyuna, you grew to be so pretty.. I miss being around you.. I miss being close to you. I miss your touch. Why am I feeling this way? Didn’t I fall for Jiyoon? My feeling is making me weird, I feel like I want to claim Hyuna back to me, if it wasn’t mother, we would still be together…Sigh…

Hyuna:”Gayoon how are you feeling?”

Gayoon stared at her first love:”I’m okay, thank you. She smiled at her”

Sohyun find it weird, the way Gayoon stared at Hyuna is not normal:”Hyuna baby, why don’t you introduce us?” trying to get attention

Hyuna:”Oh true! Gayoon let me introduce you Sohyun. She’s my girlfriend, hehe so you don’t need to worry about me chasing after Jiyoon, it was just a trick to make you jealous” she winked at her

Gayoon heart got stab, she knew she shouldn’t be surprise, how many years has pass, it’s normal that she found a new love. She bites her lips:”Hi Sohyun, nice to meet you! I’m Gayoon!”

Sohyun stared at her:”Nice to meet you! I heard a lot about you from Hyuna and Jiyoon!”

Gayoon:”Really? What did they say about me?”

Sohyun:” They said you were really pretty hehe! Well I saw you before and I admit you are very beautiful”

Gayoon:”When did you meet me?”

Sohyun:”In Hyuna room, when she was trying to make out with you, but luckily she was just teasing you haha”

Jiyoon:”What?! What make out?!” she glare at Hyuna and stare at Gayoon.

Hyuna laughed at Jiyoon reaction:”Don’t worry Jiyoon! I was just teasing her! Don’t worry Jiyoon! She isn’t my cup of tea. Sohyun is my only one” she laughed and holds Sohyun close to her.

Gayoon was hurt by those words and out of jealously :”How could you say that Hyuna, I thought we were lover in the past and that I was your first love.”

When those words came out, everyone was shock especially Hyuna.

Hyuna :<…What?! How did she know..? Wait did she really heard the whole conversation..?>

Sohyun:<..What?! First love? She must be joking..>

Jiyoon:<…Lover? What…is she talking about??>

Gayoon laughed at their reaction:” I was joking ahhahaah” which bring uneasiness to all parties.

Hyuna noticed something was weird, how come Jiyoon was standing so apart from Gayoon. The room was silent so Sohyun broke the silence:”Jiyoon! Congratz by the way!” she jumped into Jiyoon

Jiyoon:”Huh? For what?”

Sohyun:”You are engaged to Doojoon!! You are getting marry!!! Hehe!”

Jiyoon:”..oh..that..yea..thank you..”

Gayoon was shock:”What? Engage?” she looked at Jiyoon

Hyuna:”Gayoon..did you tell her what you were going to tell her?”

Jiyoon:”Tell me what?” she looked at them confused

Gayoon:”Hm can you two leave the room? I want to talk to Hyuna”

Sohyun and Jiyoon looked at each other and nod. Sohyun jumped into Hyuna:”Babe, don’t talk for too long ! I’ll get jealous!” then she walks out with Jiyoon. Jiyoon was very curious about their conversation but there was nothing she could do.

Hyuna:”Hm what did you want to talk about?”

Gayoon:”Hyuna, approach yourself, come sit next to me on the bed”

Hyuna did as she told

Gayoon huggle her arm which shock Hyuna but she thought Gayoon was just tired so she let her slept on her arm. At the same time she was thinking about the past when they always did that.

Hyuna:”So, why don’t you tell Jiyoon?”

Gayoon:”About?”

Hyuna:”That you are going to talk to your mom and overcome everything to be with her”

Gayoon:”I..don’t want to do that until everything is done..”

Hyuna sigh:”But Jiyoon might leave here forever Gayoon”

Gayoon:”I know”

Hyuna was shock by her answer:”You know?! Then what’s with your reaction?! Why are you so calm?? You didn’t even have much reaction when you heard that Jiyoon was going to marry to that ert!!”

Gayoon:”Shh Hyuna, please don’t say anything, let me rest on you, I’m tired..” then she pretend to fall asleep while cuddling on Hyuna. Hyuna didn’t dare to move because Gayoon is weak right now, if she could get some rest, it’s all good. While for Gayoon, she was enjoying every single second of this moment. She really miss being like this with Hyuna, whenever she’s like this she feel like she was in heaven, she feels like nothing exist around them, she’s at peace.

After a while, since the room was silent Jiyoon and Sohyun peek inside the room to see what they were doing. To their surprise, they see that Hyuna fell asleep with Gayoon. Both of their jealously were up, Sohyun was jealous of Gayoon while Jiyoon was jealous of Hyuna. Sohyun stomp into the room and poke Hyuna. Hyuna woke up and look at her position and blushed. She told Jiyoon to approach so they can change position. She slowly lifts Gayoon head to Jiyoon but right after Hyuna left with Sohyun, Gayoon woke up. She saw that it wasn’t Gayoon that was by her side so she looked around right away.

Jiyoon:”morning princess”

Gayoon:”..Where’s Hyuna?”

Jiyoon was jealous once again:”She left with Sohyun”

Gayoon:”And she didn’t even say good bye to me? What is this?”

Jiyoon bite her lips:”Gayoon, are you alright?”

Gayoon:”Of course I’m fine, what are you thinking?”

Jiyoon:”You sound..so rude compare to before..and all you care is Hyuna. Hyuna this Hyuna that.. What about me?”

Gayoon:”Didn’t you say we aren’t a couple anymore once I step out of that room? You don’t need to know what happened to me. I thank you for taking care of me”

Jiyoon was hurt by her words, she doesn’t know what happened, Gayoon seems to have change…:” Gayoon ar, you don’t love me anymore? Did your love for me change that fast?”

Gayoon:”I don’t want to talk about it right now” she gave Jiyoon a glare

Jiyoon was hurt once again:”Ok..I’ll come see you tomorrow again alright? I made some food downstair, I’ll tell your servant to serve to you later on..”

Gayoon nod, and Jiyoon left the room.

Gayoon POV

Sigh, what’s wrong with me? Why did I get jealous when Sohyun jumped into Hyuna. They looked all lovely dovely. Isn’t Jiyoon the person I love? But why do I ..feel jealously..Why am I so rude to Jiyoon? She did so much for me.. this is stupid Gayoon. What am I thinking? Do I want to take Hyuna back? I noticed when she was cuddling with me, she was very careful with me just like when we were younger. Maybe she still have some feeling for me.. Should I claim her back to me..?

Jiyoon POV

What’s wrong with Gayoon?! Why is she treating me like I’m a nobody.. all she care is Hyuna right now?! But her sentence of Hyuna being her first love is distracting me.. Something is fishy there…

Sohyun and Hyuna

Hyuna kept walking while holding Sohyun. She knew she got into trouble from the moment Sohyun came to poke her. She’s just waiting for Sohyun to speak up.

Sohyun:”Babe…”

Hyuna:”Yes honey?”

Sohyun:”Why were you cuddling with gayoon..?”

Hyuna:”She was tired so she was resting on me then I got too comfortable and fell asleep..”

Sohyun:”Are you hiding something from me?”

Hyuna:”No..why?”

Sohyun:”Because you are the type of person that can’t easily get too comfortable unless you loved that person closely. And from what I know, Jiyoon and I was the only one that you could do that. What’s your relationship with Gayoon? Was what she said true? That you were her first love?”

Hyuna sigh and smile bitterly to her:”Babe, I can’t hide anything from you couldn’t I?”

Sohyun nod:”Mhm, so you better tell me evvveeerrryyytthiiiingggg before you get into trouble!” she winks at Hyuna

Hyuna laughed at her cuteness: “Hm, let’s see.. it’s a long story..”

Sohyun:”You know I love to listen to your voice. I have my whole life to listen to you !”

Hyuna:”Hehe, alright. Yea, Gayoon was my first love. But due to some circumstance, we broke up.”

Sohyun:”I see.. what was the circumstance? You fell in love with someone else didn’t you?” she joked

Hyuna smile bitterly which made Sohyun knew she said something wrong

Sohyun:”I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to..”

Hyuna:”Nono..more..her mom separated us..so yea…” then she told her the whole story. After she was done, Sohyun got all piss off:”Oh my! That b!tch! How could she make you do this choice?! She’s such a horrible witch! She should get wrap into those wood and get burn like how they use to burn witches in the past!”

Hyuna was laughing at her girlfriend, she hugged her:”Thanks god, I love you..”

Sohyun:”well look at the bright side, there’s one thing we should be thanksful to her”

Hyuna:”…Thanksful to her?! For what?!”

Sohyun pinch her nose:”If it wasn’t her, I wouldn’t have met you!”

Hyuna smile brightly:”Very true.. if it wasn’t her I might still be with Gayoon which make me think what kind of future we had..pretty sure we would still be very sweet together”

Sohyun was jealous and started to pout:”Fine~  Go back to your Gayoon! Pft!” then she turned around

Hyuna:”Awww baby, you know I was joking!” she tries to turn her around

Sohyun stick her tongue out:” Blehhhhhh!” then she started to run

Hyuna:”You little bad girl!” then she ran after her and caught her:”Now missy, I want a kiss! You ran away from me!” hyuna was whining

Sohyun gave her a peck:”If you want more let’s get back to the hotel as soon as possible!” then both girls were running fast toward their love nest.