Doojoon advance

Memories

Hyuna, Sohyun and Gayoon side

Sohyun went to get some water for Gayoon, slowly put some on her lips while Hyuna use a small towel with the water and put it on her forehead. She could see that Gayoon felt relieve when she put the towel on her. She feels happy seeing Gayoon smiling.

Sohyun was looking at the expression Hyuna have when she take care of Gayoon. It was pissing her off. After a while, Gayoon finally getting back conscious, she slowly open her eyes.

Gayoon:”Where..am i?”

Hyuna quickly lift her up tenderly:”be careful, you in our room..”

Gayoon:”oh.., let me..go see Jiyoon..i want to know how she’s feeling..”

Hyuna:”No! Stay here and rest! You have fever woman!”

Gayoon:”No..i’m worry about Jiyoon…”

Hyuna:”No! I’m telling you to stay here! Can’t you stay here a bit for me?”

Gayoon:”What’s wrong with you?”

At that moment, sohyun step in:”Oh, yea stay here for a while, you wouldn’t want to bother Jiyoon and Doojoon wouldn’t you?” she winks at Gayoon

Hyuna quickly gave her a glare, sohyun pretend she didn’t see it.

Gayoon:”What?!”

Hyuna:”nothing! Rest!”

Gayoon:”DOOJOON IS IN JIYOON ROOM?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!”

Sohyun:”You are so hilarious Gayoon, what can a couple do in a room?” she smirks at her

Gayoon:”….” She quickly stand up of the bed trying to leave the room

Hyuna grab her wrist:”No Gayoon, don’t. you need to rest”

Gayoon shake her hand off and left, rushing to her destined one.

 

As Gayoon left the room, Hyuna quickly grab Sohyun wrist:” What’s wrong with you?!”

Sohyun:”What?”

Hyuna:” Why did you say that?!”

Sohyun:”Say what?”

Hyuna:”Sohyun..you know what I mean!”

Sohyun:”What? That Jiyoon and Doojoon must be making out?”

Hyuna:”Yea”

Sohyun:”I’m just stating a rational fact, why are you being like this?!”

Hyuna:” Like what?”

Sohyun:”You know exactly what! Look at yourself! You are so work out over something I said! No I mean over something that have relation to your FIRST LOVE!”

Hyuna was shock at the way Sohyun talk, it’s usually not how she talk:”Sohyun...what’s wrong?”

Sohyun eyes was turning teary:”You ask me what’s wrong? You seriously don’t know?!”

Hyuna:”..What..?” she hugged Sohyun, but she pushes Hyuna away.

Sohyun:”Don’t touch me! If you want someone to hug go to your Gayoon!”

Hyuna:”What?!”

Sohyun:”You still like her don’t you?! You still have feeling for her don’t you?!”

Hyuna was speechless standing there staring at Sohyun

Sohyun:”SEE! You didn’t deny it! Meaning I’m right! You are always like this! When I say a truth, you would be speechless!” her tears was coming out

Hyuna heart was hurting, she try to approach her love but she got pushes away once again.

Hyuna:”No, babe, I didn’t .. don’t be like this please?” this time she grab Sohyun chin and gave her a passionate kiss, making Sohyun believing her love for her but deep down, she knew this wasn’t all over yet.

 

Doojoon and Jiyoon side

Doojoon prepared supper for Jiyoon, he opened a red wine and put on some candle. It was like a romantic supper. Jiyoon was just sitting at the couch staring at the tv, but her mind was lost in the cloud. She was thinking of Gayoon, if she has lots of fun with Hyuna, she misses her, she wishes she could just stay with her, but she know she can’t be selfish so she sigh. Within a min, Doojoon say the supper was ready, she went to get Jiyoon to sit down, pulling the chair like a gentleman. As he sat Jiyoon down, he went to sit at the opposite, raise the glasses and sat down. He enjoyed the supper and kept flirting Jiyoon. He kept asking Jiyoon to drink, but Jiyoon was feeling depress because she keep thinking that Gayoon must be having such a good time with Hyuna, that Gayoon will be officially leaving her soon. So she just kept drinking and drinking, she drank so much that she was talking nonsense. They finished the supper, Doojoon carried her into her bed. He had trouble this time because Jiyoon was heavier than usual because of the drinking. He finally manage to put her in bed, then he sat on the bed and started to her blouse and slowly take it out. Then he was going to Jiyoon jeans, but suddenly Jiyoon vomit on him. His mood was totally ruined, he quickly went to the washroom to wash his clothes and then clean up the mess Jiyoon did. After cleaning her angel up, he decided to go shower since he smell like puke.

 

Jiyoon conscious was coming back slowly, she was looking around, seeing herself lying on bed with her blouse on the floor, she quickly try to sit up but her head was spinning so badly she was massaging her bed. She looked at herself, and gave a sigh of relieve since she know nothing happened between her and Doojoon. She was stripping herself slowly, to change into pyjama because she knew Doojoon just got into the washroom. She knew what Doojoon was about to do to her, she was mad at him, but right now her head hurt too much to care. As she changes took off her pant, and change her top, she heard a sound, she heard someone screaming her name, and that voice was no other than Gayoon. Jiyoon quickly try to put on her pant but she was too late, her bedroom door was open. Gayoon was looking at her in shock:”JIYOONIE!”

Before they could say anything else, Doojoon came out of the shower, half with a towel wrapping his bottom. Gayoon was staring at them, her heart was breaking apart, what the hell just happened she wondered.

Gayoon:”You…you two… JIYOON YOU SLEPT WITH DOOJOON!”

JIyoon:” What?! The Fk!? How did you jump into that conclusion?!”

Gayoon:”LOOK AT YOU! YOUR CLOTHES ARE ON THE FLOORS, HIS CLOTHES ARE ON THE FLOOR, YOU ARE HALF PUTTING YOUR PANTS ON AND HIM HE JUST CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER WITH A TOWEL! WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE HAPPEN! AND YOU STINK OF ALCOHOL!”

Jiyoon wanted to argue back at her, but at that moment, what she had in mind is Gayoon happiness.

 

Jiyoon:”What is wrong with you? He’s my fiance, isn’t it normal that we do thing together?!”

Gayoon, another stab in the heart:”…. So you agree you did it…You admit that…” her eyes was becoming so teary, she can’t believe it.

She screamed at Doojoon:” YOU FKING @SS H0LE! You take this opportunity to ruin Jiyoon! Don’t you know it’s basically UAL ASSAULT!!!!!! YOU DID IT TO HER WHEN SHE DON’T REMEMBER STUFF! YOU ARE THE WORST! THE WORST GUY IN THE WHOLE FKING WORLD!” she was about to slap Doojoon but Jiyoon held her hand

She glare at Gayoon angrily:”Heo Gayoon, he’s my hubby! Who the hell you think you are to want to hit him! This is my own thing with Doojoon You have no right to care! Can’t you just let us have our own time?! You’ve been hanging around me the whole time! I need to breathe! Just get out of my sight! You are very annoying!”

Gayoon tears was coming out of her eyes:”You..really think I am annoying?..You really want me to leave you?..”

Jiyoon gulp, her heart was hurting like no tomorrow, but she knows she has to remain strong to be able to succeed:”YES YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT!”

Gayoon stared at Jiyoon with a painful stare and ran out of her room

 

Jiyoon just wishes she could die at that instant, it was so painful to say those words to her love one. It was so terrible, she knows that must have hurt her but it’s for her own good. Now Jiyoon heart is completely broken she was just crying on the floor. Doojoon approach her and whisper in her ears:”So, you told Gayoon we did it, so why don’t we do it for real babe” he smirks.

Jiyoon turn around with her red eyes and gave him a slap

Doojoon put his hand around his cheeks:”..Why…did you slap me..”

Jiyoon raged at him:”..You really think I don’t know what you were doing to me?! You were going to me or something!!!!! You are terrible.. I told you I am not ready…no wonder you kept letting me drink alcohol..you were just planning to me and get me pregnant aren’t you?!”

Doojoon gulp:”Babe..look, that’s not how you think it is…”

Jiyoon glared at him:”I do not want to see you, get out of my sight”

Doojoon:”Babe…”

Jiyoon:”OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW!”

Doojoon quickly grab his clothes and put on it and left.

Jiyoon was on her knee, hugging herself, in pain.