Make her mine

Memories

Gayoon POV

Give it a try? Is she kidding me? I just set my mind straight that I’ll be getting Jiyoon back. Wait, she still have feeling for me? What is she talking about…? But, isn’t she dating Sohyun?

 

Gayoon:”What about Sohyun?”

Hyuna:”I..don’t know..”

Gayoon:”Do you still love her?”

Hyuna:”Yes, I do, but like you said, I’m confuse too, the more I spend time with you the more I wish we were still together. I would keep wondering how we would be if we were still together, would we have succeed in living peacefully together, how happy would we be? But Gayoon, I’m not asking for an answer right now, just think about it alright? Since Jiyoon doesn’t remember you.. you could try it out with me first.”

Gayoon:”..So you are planning to cheat on Sohyun?”

Hyuna:”Sigh.. I don’ know..actually you know what? Just forget what I’ve said..” she smiled at her.

 

It was kinda awkward at first, but Hyuna manage to cheer the mood up, and not long after they decided to head back.

Jiyoon side

Doojoon went into the room with Jiyoon. He noticed that Jiyoon wasn’t in a good so he asked her what’s wrong? As he entered the room he was stun:”What’s with all these picture frames?!”

Jiyoon:”Oh, Gayoon put them up..”

Doojoon:”What?!” he was putting down the frame and try to throw them away, as he approach near her bedroom he sees that the bed looked like two people slept on it. “Yah! Did Gayoon stay over here?

Jiyoon:”Yea, she said she lives with me”

Doojoon:”Such a bullsh!T! No she doesn’t live with you!”

Jiyoon:”..Well what can I do..?”

Doojoon quickly approach Jiyoon:”Yah, did she do something to you?

Jiyoon:”Do what?”

Doojoon:”I don’t know! Did she touch you anywhere when you were sleeping?!”

Jiyoon was staring at Doojoon

Doojoon hold her shoulder:”TELL ME! DID SHE R@PE YOU OR SOMEHTING?!”

Jiyoon was shock:”What the hell Doojoon?! What are you thinking Geez!”

Doojoon:”I don’t like this Jiyoon, you are my wify, why are you sleeping with that woman?!”

Jiyoon, had to pretend she doesn’t remember Gayoon:”I did not sleep with her in a dirty manner, plus she said she lives here! What can I do?!”

Doojoon:”Well now I’m telling you that she doesn’t live here! She’s lying to you!”

Jiyoon glared at Doojoon, just for once, she wanted to pretend like this so she can stay more with gayoon…:”YAH DOOJOON! Why are you being like this?!”

Doojoon:” BECAUSE, SHE’S IN LOVE WITH YOU! I DO NOT WANT HER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU TO HER!! I don’t want you to leave me…”

Jiyoon:”…Doojoon..”

Doojoon:”Alright, sorry, honey where’s Gayoon?”

Jiyoon:”She’s out at zoo with Hyuna”

Doojoon:”Oh yes true, so she won’t be coming home anytime soon right?”

Jiyoon:”Mhm should be”

Doojoon:”I’ll cook you dinner alright?”

Jiyoon didn’t want but she felt bad for Doojoon so she nod:”Sure”

 

Doojoon POV

No no no!! She must not take her away from me! This damn Gayoon! Why doesn’t she let go of Jiyoon! She can so go to Hyuna! She’s such a hindrance to me! And now she’s lying to Jiyoon that she lives with her?! This is such a bullsh!t! At this rate, I’ll lose her again… but I ain’t losing.. I know..what I should do… she will have no choice, I’ll tell her I’ll take full responsibility, yes that’s what I’ll do.. I’ll prepare this romantic supper now..and make you mine Jiyoon. I’ll make you pregnant…my angel..

 


 

 

As they head back, Gayoon suddenly didn’t feel too well, so Hyuna decided to bring her to her room first to cook for her in case Jiyoon isn’t there. As they walked into the door, Sohyun was sitting at the table staring at them. She sees that Hyuna was holding Gayoon hand and waist, she was jealous. She have always believes in Hyuna, but lately she doesn’t know why Gayoon manage to make her worry, Sohyun was always confident that Hyuan wouldn’t leave her.

 

Hyuna:”Hey sweetheart”

Sohyun:”Hey..”

Gayoon:”hi sohyun..”

Sohyun ignored her:”Why are you bringing her here?”

Hyuna:”She isn’t feeling well..”

Sohyun:”So? Doesn’t she live next door?”

Hyuna:”Come on Sohyun, help me first alright?”

Sohyun went and help Gayoon sit on the sofa while Hyuna started to prepare food.

 

Sohyun was staring at Gayoon the whole time, Gayoon could felt her intense glaring and she was worry. She was feeling uneasy.

Sohyun:”So where did you two go?”

Hyuna:”We went to the zoo”

Sohyun:”Why didn’t you bring me?”

Hyuna:”I was in a hurry Sohyun..sorry, I’ll go with you next time alright?”

Sohyun approach Hyuna and hold her waist and gave her a peck on the cheek:”Alright! I miss you honey!!”

Hyuna smiled at her:”I miss you too, she gave a peck on her lips”

 

Gayoon was seeing those moment, and her heart was hurting <Why..are they being so lovely dovely in front of me..geez.. Hyuna u said you still have feeling for me no? Why are you being like this…I really want to know, who do you love more..>

 

Hyuna got the food ready and fed Gayoon slowly, which made Sohyun once again jealous.

Sohyun:”Let me feed her, babe go shower!”

Hyuna was uncertain what she should do but she decided to listen to Sohyun and go shower.

Sohyun started to feed Gayoon not too nicely, making Gayoon have some of the food near , and Sohyun accidently spill stuff on Gayoon making Gayoon yield in pain because the food was hot. Hyuna quickly rush out and see that, she knew it was Sohyun doing, so she quickly grab Sohyun hand:”YAH! What are you doing?! Feed her properly can’t you?!”

Sohyun was shock:”Yah, why are you yelling at me?! I was feeding her but she moved!”

Hyuna quickly glance at Gayoon, and went to help her wipe the food away:”Sorry, are you alright?”

Gayoon smiled at her:”Yea I’m fine..i think I should leave..”

Sohyun:”Yea, you are bothering us”

Gayoon:”… Sorry to disturb” she slowly walked out of the room toward Jiyoon room, she was worry how Jiyoon was.

 

Hyuna+Sohyun side

Hyuna:”What is wrong with you?!”

Sohyun:”What?! I didn’t do anything why do you keep taking her side?!”

Hyuna:”You are usually very caring and take care of people very well! It’s impossible that you could flip the whole food on her!!”

Sohyun:”She moved I told you! Stop blaming on me!”

Hyuna:”Geez! She’s sick can’t you take care of her properly?!”

Sohyun:”Yah!! Everyhing is Gayoon this Gayoon that! Have you been paying attention to me lately?! I ain’t feeling well neither!!”

Hyuna:”…What’s wrong babe?”

Sohyun:”I just keep having cramp..”

Hyuna:”I’m sorry…here let me put you to bed..I’ll go take a look at Gayoon then come back after alright?”

Sohyun was pouting again:”She have Jiyoon to take care of her no? Wait…! True! Doojoon is with Jiyoon right now! You should prevent Gayoon to go disturb them!”

Hyuna:”What?”

Sohyun:”Doojoon came to visit and he’s in her room, since they are nearly husband and wife, is normal that she shouldn’t bother them no?”

Hyuna:”Why didn’t you say that earlier?!”

As she walk out the room, she saw Gayoon lying on the floor, she was having a fever, she quickly carry her into her room and settle her down next to Sohyun.

Sohyun:"What's wrong with her?"
Hyuna:"I told you she wasn't feeling well!"

Sohyun:"I'm..sorry..let me get some cold water!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh, Doojoon want to make Jiyoon pregnant ...by cooking food and having a romantic dinner...what will he do? Will he add some drug into it?

Now that Gayoon fainted..will she be able to prevent this to happen? Will Doojoon plan succeed...?